What's new

One-state-solution? Two-state-solution? Well, what about the Move-State-Solution

You are right. They probably wouldn't be on our Christmas card list. but Indians wouldn't be jumping up and down in joy every time they fired a rocket into Israel.
If Israelis can jump up and down seeing bodies of kids buried after their airstrikes on defenseless people and gather on hills to view the bombings. I feel happy when they get hit. Just look at the number of killings on each side and you would get the idea those rockets are nothing compared to what Palestinian people go through.

10516640_10152767677690535_856545578826813101_n.jpg

lol, no. we got plenty of Jews as is. We don't need the ultra orthodox ones here.
but couldn't you do the same for the Palestinians?
-Saudi Arabia
-Qatar
-UAE
-Egypt

could take in all the Palestinians and they are rich countries.

If Israelis can jump up and down seeing bodies of kids buried after their airstrikes on defenseless people and gather on hills to view the bombings. I feel happy when they get hit. Just look at the number of killings on each side and you would get the idea those rockets are nothing compared to what Palestinian people go through.

Yes, gathering to watch the rockets fall on someone's home was in extremely poor taste. You're not going to get an argument from me on that.

Who gave the british the right to take the palestinian land and give it to someone else? It was originally palestinian land and it will always remain so
Jews had lived in Israel longer than Muslims had.If you apply your logic to Pakistan,then Hindus have more claim over it.demographics change so do authority over a particular piece of land.the only thing that is constant is change.
Who gave right for Muslims to rule over India?They conquered and they ruled it.Just was the case of British over Palestine.

Back
Top Bottom