What's new

One-state-solution? Two-state-solution? Well, what about the Move-State-Solution

The Jews struck a deal with England, which controlled Palestine, to establish a Jewish state there. England promised the same to Palestinians. Both feel entitled to establish the base there. Hence the mess.
Who gave the british the right to take the palestinian land and give it to someone else? It was originally palestinian land and it will always remain so

@ResurgentIran

The Indian army to the rescue while the Jewish users are nowhere to be seen. Even such a funny proposal gets taken seriously. I wonder what would happen if they were equal in their judgment and demanded a Palestinian state ALONGSIDE a Jewish state?

Funny that a people that have nothing to do with the ancient ME/Arab world are so obsessed about this conflict. A conflict that is moreover mainly between Israelis (Jews mainly) and Palestinians/Arabs.

But as soon as even 1-2 Muslims voice their opinion on Kashmir hell breaks lose.:lol:

@Tunisian Marine Corps

Good one bro.:lol:
I think Indians are too blinded by their dislike for not only Pakistanis (who happen to be Muslim) but also for Indian Muslims themselves. I have only seen one Indian user in this forum who was against Israel, and he was Indian-American.
I hope they come to their senses eventually.

In any case Israel is loosing internationally. Im talking about the Swedish, Brithish moves to recognize Palestine. Then we have BDS-movement.
Even if wont have an immediate impact, the walls are closing in on Israel, as we know it today.
What is frightening is that they are more radical than the most radical Jews on PDF themselves and that's a frightening conclusion given that they have absolutely NOTHING to do with this conflict other than them claiming to be "best buddies with Israel". The same Israel that treats Indian "Jews" as they treat Ethiopian "Jews".

No wonder that Muslims have suffered from cleanings in India in recent years with this kind of behavior.

Yeah - I have seen how drama queens Indians and Indian media trying very hard to lure China and asking to abandon it's relations with Pakistan

Wow - so many posts about one comment I made, and not a single one addressing the content of my post - every one of them attacking my country instead. Just goes to show that some people can only think in terms of religion or region, and it doesn't occur to them that others are capable of commenting purely from an objective POV.

In case this has to be made obvious to you, nowhere in my post did I mention anything about religion. I don't care two whits on whether people are jews or muslims or hindus - that is their personal affair. My post simply addressed the question posed in the OP, and I gave the obvious answer. The answer was so obviously true that you all decided to talk trash about India, instead of addressing the post.

@al-Hasani : You could say that the post was made in jest, but the proposal has been around for a long time, from many people who don't want Israelis to live in Israel. I made that post so that anybody who reads it who had such notions would realize the folly.

If you people want to keep bashing India or hindus for a few pages, be my guest. I'm above that behaviour, and it's ironic to see people who needlessly bash other countries and religions accusing me of having such motives. Contrary to what you have all posted, this is the reason why muslims live in India in more peace than in many of the birthplaces of islam, or the pure land that was made exclusively for muslims. This is the reason that we have one of the largest muslim populations in the world, yet few of the troubles that plague most of the muslim world.

India is the only country where such a large muslim population lives peacefully with a large non muslim population.

@al-Hasani : Do you really want to compare which of our countries lets people practice any faith they want? Since independence, thousands of mosques have been built in India - how many temples have been built in Saudi? An Indian can convert to any religion he or she wants - can you do that openly? I am really not in the mood to be lectured about religious harmony by people living in countries that consider that concept to be anathema.

You may trash talk about our country or our muslims all you want, but I won't take the bait - for me, India belongs to all Indians, and we are Indians first - hindus or muslims or jews or buddhists later. I commented as a human, not as a follower of any religion or a citizen of any country. I can't help it if you guys cannot understand that idea.

Last edited:
@janon

I don't know what your essay is about nor did I even read your initial post in this thread. All what I was just stating was what I have written here in this thread and judging from the material on PDF nobody can dispute that.

Well, I hope that the hatred that the average Indian here on PDF has for Muslims and Islam is not projected on your own 180-200 million big Muslim community. But whatever happens inside India is not really my business nor my responsibility hence you don't see me commenting on internal Indian issues or talking about your poverty (biggest in the world), lack of sanity, illiteracy, castes and all of the other dozens of problems that exist in your country. Whenever I do it is as a reply to your compatriots who have a habit meddling in issues that do not concern them the slightest or when they troll. Mostly the later which is in abundance on PDF.

Such as this topic which is mainly a conflict involving two cousins (Arabs and Jews). Although mostly centered around Israelis and nearby Palestinians.

@janon

I don't know what your essay is about nor did I even read your initial post in this thread. All what I was just stating was what I have written here in this thread and judging from the material on PDF nobody can dispute that.

Well, I hope that the hatred that the average Indian here on PDF have for Muslims and Islam is not projected on your own 180-200 million big Muslim community. But whatever happens inside India is not really my business nor my responsibility hence you don't see me commenting on internal Indian issues or talking about your poverty (biggest in the world), lack of sanity, illiteracy, castes and all of the other dozens of problems that exist in your country. Whenever I do it is as a reply to your compatriots who have a habit meddling in issues that do not concern them the slightest.

Such as this topic which is mainly a conflict involving two cousins (Arabs and Jews). Although mostly centered around Israelis and nearby Palestinians.
Mine was the only comment by an Indian, before you wrote that post. If you did not even read my post, how did you think it fit to comment about Indians in the way you did? So you mean all you look at before commenting is the flag of the previous commentor? For all you know, I could have been writing "Death to Israel", which might even get me a positive rating on this website.

You will have a very hard time convincing me of that after being on PDF for almost 2 years and encountering at least 500 Indian users.:lol:
If I believe correctly, the person you are responding to is a member of the RSS, which Pakistanis accuse of being a hindu fundamentalist organization. Go ahead and ask him what he thinks of Indian muslims, and then you will understand the difference between religious "fundamentalism" in India, and religious fundamentalism in certain other places.

You will have a very hard time convincing me of that (and most others here) after being on PDF for almost 2 years and encountering at least 500 Indian users.:lol:
LOL. I don't wish to convince anyone. We live. We know. That's all that matters. Outsiders are free to believe anything.

As I said I don't care about internal Indian issues. Why the hell should I? I don't even comment on Indian threads. Ever.

I am writing mainly on the ME/Africa section of the forum and the Arab section of the forum which is strictly military. Then I write on the European section on the forum occasionally whenever there is news from France that I wish to comment on or Denmark which I am living in now. Those are my regions that I have ancestral ties to and that I mostly care about. Then I like most others also follow world news and what is going on in the US due to its importance and due to me studying in the US for 1 year and liking the country as well.

Anyway none of this changes what I wrote initially in this thread.

Wow - so many posts about one comment I made, and not a single one addressing the content of my post - every one of them attacking my country instead. Just goes to show that some people can only think in terms of religion or region, and it doesn't occur to them that others are capable of commenting purely from an objective POV.

In case this has to be made obvious to you, nowhere in my post did I mention anything about religion. I don't care two whits on whether people are jews or muslims or hindus - that is their personal affair. My post simply addressed the question posed in the OP, and I gave the obvious answer. The answer was so obviously true that you all decided to talk trash about India, instead of addressing the post.

@al-Hasani : You could say that the post was made in jest, but the proposal has been around for a long time, from many people who don't want Israelis to live in Israel. I made that post so that anybody who reads it who had such notions would realize the folly.

If you people want to keep bashing India or hindus for a few pages, be my guest. I'm above that behaviour, and it's ironic to see people who needlessly bash other countries and religions accusing me of having such motives. Contrary to what you have all posted, this is the reason why muslims live in India in more peace than in many of the birthplaces of islam, or the pure land that was made exclusively for muslims. This is the reason that we have one of the largest muslim populations in the world, yet few of the troubles that plague most of the muslim world.

India is the only country where such a large muslim population lives peacefully with a large non muslim population.

@al-Hasani : Do you really want to compare which of our countries lets people practice any faith they want? Since independence, thousands of mosques have been built in India - how many temples have been built in Saudi? An Indian can convert to any religion he or she wants - can you do that openly? I am really not in the mood to be lectured about religious harmony by people living in countries that consider that concept to be anathema.

You may trash talk about our country or our muslims all you want, but I won't take the bait - for me, India belongs to all Indians, and we are Indians first - hindus or muslims or jews or buddhists later. I commented as a human, not as a follower of any religion or a citizen of any country. I can't help it if you guys cannot understand that idea.

Nice lecture - but 1. Go read post #2 of your fallow and use your mind to find out who dragged whose country first, 2. There are Israeli and American members present on the forum, let them say as OP targeted their countries and none of India's concern. 3. If you want answer to your question than it's simple - Israel built infrastructure on illegal land and that infrastructure can be taken as compensation for illegally occupying land for decades.

If you want answer to your question than it's simple - Israel built infrastructure on illegal land and that infrastructure can be taken as compensation for illegally occupying land for decades.
Yea, good luck with that. I'm sure that must be as simple as you say.

The Jews struck a deal with England, which controlled Palestine, to establish a Jewish state there. England promised the same to Palestinians. Both feel entitled to establish the base there. Hence the mess.
Don't think you know your history man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom