mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Say NO to VIP culture
16th oct 2014
PIA flight - PK 306
Departure time - 7:00pm
All passengers were boarded at 6:30pm .. Captain announced that we are ready to leave but there is some important luggage which needs to be loaded on this flight and as soon as its done we will take off ...
6:45 - still at stand still
7:00 - still at stand still
7:15 - still at stand still
7:30 - still at stand still
7:45 - still at stand still
Air conditioners were switched off and there were no announcements from the crew..
This is when 3 of us decided to stand up and get our concern registered and it was told to us that it will take another 15 - 20mins . Voices were raised and within seconds we went from 3 to 30 .. Then we were told that they will disarm the doors and those who want to leave .. Can leave ! Excuse me ? We are not the ones who will board off ... We are the ones who will throw YOU guys out . You can see the fear in their eyes and sweat on their faces .. In the end they were left with no other option other then leaving that VIP luggage behind ... Flight took off at 8pm . Share it as much as you can and let everyone know that .. Tabdeeli aaa nai rahi .. Tabdeeli aaa Gaie hay and we wont tolerate this VIP culture anymore . Yes we are the ones who stood against whats wrong and there will be zero hesitation in future as well

@mr42O
Do you ever sleep? Good job and well done. Only thing missing from the entire event was good old and badly needed national slogans of 'Go Nawaz Go'.

@Norwegian i sleep when u sleep hehe :)
I work in IT-security at local bank late at night. @WishLivePak didn't believe we have such unusual shifts here in Norway so he started accusing me for being night watchmen or guard at the bank in typical Gullubutt style. This Nooni doesn't know obviously that all banks are guarded with highly sophisticated digital surveillance technology so manual guards are no longer needed. All we need now are technicians and professionals that overview and check that all these systems are functioning as they should.

I work in IT-security at local bank late at night. @WishLivePak didn't believe we have such unusual shifts here in Norway so he started accusing me for being night watchmen or guard at the bank in typical Gullubutt style. This Nooni doesn't know obviously that all banks are guarded with highly sophisticated digital surveillance technology so manual guards are no longer needed. All we need now are technicians and professionals that overview and check that all these systems are functioning as they should.

He does not know since he masters did not told him. And lets assume ur are night watchmen or guard whats wrong in it @WishLivePak ?

Good to know, thats how it should be... VIP luggage can stay behind if it is taking too long to load

Say NO to VIP culture
16th oct 2014
PIA flight - PK 306
All passengers were boarded at 6:30pm .. Captain announced that we are ready to leave but there is some important luggage which needs to be loaded on this flight and as soon as its done we will take off ...
Why do you guys even travel on such airlines.Sounds more like special trains on events that depart when they are full.

so they call it IT security these days:omghaha:

Cool.
Just hope that this kind of behavior doesnt go barbaric in the future.

concerns should be legit.

Say NO to VIP culture
16th oct 2014
PIA flight - PK 306
Air conditioners were switched off and there were no announcements from the crew..
This is when 3 of us decided to stand up and get our concern registered and it was told to us that it will take another 15 - 20mins . Voices were raised and within seconds we went from 3 to 30 .. Then we were told that they will disarm the doors and those who want to leave .. Can leave ! Excuse me ? We are not the ones who will board off ... We are the ones who will throw YOU guys out . You can see the fear in their eyes and sweat on their faces .. In the end they were left with no other option other then leaving that VIP luggage behind ... Flight took off at 8pm . Share it as much as you can and let everyone know that .. Tabdeeli aaa nai rahi .. Tabdeeli aaa Gaie hay and we wont tolerate this VIP culture anymore . Yes we are the ones who stood against whats wrong and there will be zero hesitation in future as well

Make the video public so we can promote it.

And also make another Dogger, next time in Jalal Pur so the system remain.

He does not know since he masters did not told him. And lets assume ur are night watchmen or guard whats wrong in it @WishLivePak ?
night watchmen has little to do at work, so becomes potian online warrior.
Say NO to VIP culture
16th oct 2014
PIA flight - PK 306

Over past week, it usually leave at 7. Also boarding of aircraft starts 40 mins before, gates close 10 mins before. No way airplane is full 30 mins before departure.

Pakistan International Airlines Corporation (PIA) (PK) #306 ✈ 16-Oct-2014 ✈ OPKC / KHI - OPLA / LHE ✈ FlightAware

If you're going to fly PIA, get ready for delays. I doubt every single day a vip luggage or person is flying this route. Yet, flight is delayed even by 5 hours.

Turning ofd AC is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom