What's new

Once again Indian Muslims showing their love for their nation by insulting Pakistan

1. Jinnah converted to Sunni Islam later on in his life
2. He also stopped drinking and eating pig meat
3. Your beloved Hindustan hates you
4. Even if Jinnah wasn't a good Muslim, how exactly does that detract from the idea of Pakistan (a homeland for Muslims in South Asia)?

Uncle Tom culture is real among Hindustani Muslims.
Jinnahs death certificate makes it clear that he was a Twelver Shia and not ismaeli or Sunni.

It's true and has been well documented.
Akbar S Ahmed says Jinnah died a Sunni by the end of his life.

Akbar_Ahmed_2016.jpg

Akbar S Ahmed

Last edited:
@ferrari007

Lol British India was not United or undivided India, Hindus in history have never been able to gain territory pre 1947 of the size they have and one can see how it works with South Indian states like tamil Nadu not allowing Hindi as their state language.

Firstly put correct figures before barking your nonsense. Indian Muslim population is 172 million as per 2011 census and still estimated below 181 million. The Public commissions have revealed not all of them have easy access to passports and aadhar cards. If you want to add illegal Bangladeshis still there won't be 190 million whereas Pakistan's population is 192+ million. It has largest no. of all muslim denominations [shia, sunni, ismaili, bohri etc..] in comparison with India. So whatever you crap statistically its crap. Indian Muslims as per definition in the OIC are not Muslims as Muslims need certain religious freedom like eating what they want or lhaving no discriminatrion or persecution by majority society and their children practicing the faith.

Comprehensive Land Reforms happened in East Pakistan in 1950s. and reduction of land size has been going on in West Pakistan also. If nawabs and princes made Pakistan they why many opted for India? They all should've joined Pakistan according to your stupid logic. Btw nobles in India segregated Muslims into separate ghettoes from the rest of the ;opulation like Juhapura[in Ahmedabad], Jamianagar [DElhi], Aurangabad[Maharashtra] and Thane-Mumbra [near Bombay]. Whay can't they live with the majority community side by side like Sindhi Hindus do in Pakistan?
Rofl redistribution, most of the redistribution happened on Muslim land holders whose lands were gifted to Kshatriya Singhs in Uttar Pradesh who were responsible for Muzaffarnagar muslim mass-killings and displacement in 2012. And please don't lecture ius on hyper-rich individuals exploiting the lesser ones as India is the worst from selling babies to mixing poison in milk and drinking water for kids, ghatiya qaum.

AS far as your contempt and sulking is concerned its kinda gratifying, we enjoy it so no worry.
Your rant is all over the place. As usual, it is completely devoid of any meaningful content. You could not counter even a single point I had made.

It is a waste of time anyways.

Your rant is all over the place. As usual, it is completely devoid of any meaningful content. You could not counter even a single point I had made.

For someone who claims to be a secular Indian Muslim on his signature, why do you care about Pakistanis?

Pakistan is an ideological Muslim country.

I disagree with you. People of all religions can coexist as equals. There would be no civil war. There are 200 million Muslims in India, no civil war.

If millions of Pakistanis can live in the west under non - Islamic governments, then surely they could live in a united India too, where Muslims would be very strong. India was divided in castes, and Muslims would have been the single largest group there.

Creators of Pakistan were the erstwhile kings and nawabs, who wanted to maintain their wealth and power. Democracy was not conducive to them. Islam was used as a tool to further their goals. After independence, India had land reforms, and most of the land from these nobles was redistributed by the government to the people. Nothing of that sort happened in Pakistan, and you still see hyper-rich individuals with thousands of acres of land in their holdings.

What has happened cannot be reversed, it is just wishful thinking. But I have only contempt for Pakistan's founders, who placed their personal interests ahead of the interests and well being of the community and motherland.

They are not equals in Northern and Central India, I'm sorry this is demonstrated clearly in educational, wealth and living standards. As for the South, that too is now seeing the approach of Hindutva.
There is no civil war in India because the 200 million Muslims in India are at a severe disadvantage, both in man power and resources. The RSS has also scared the Muslim communities in the North and Central regions into submission i.e. if they raise their voices, complain etc, then they can expect a horrible communal riot where mass murder and rape will be used to silence the Muslim community. This is well documented in their literature.
You gave the example of Pakistanis living in the West, firstly there is no comparison with India regarding the rights of people in these countries, secondly the majority populations generally haven't really got an axe to grind against the Muslim population, unlike India.
As for peace that would have been a pipe dream, how do you think the Western Muslims would have reacted to something like Gujarat? They would have retaliated 100 fold, heck even made their way there, and this was something that Patel knew well. The Bengalis were the same.
You're right about land reforms and how feudal lords did benefit from Pakistan, but the founders i.e. Jinnah, Khan, Nishtar etc were not wealthy and died soon after the founding of the state.

You hate Pakistan so much that you came online to a Pakistani forum to preach to us the merits of your viewpoints. That too in Ramadan.

You got plenty of answers from many people on the points you made.

Akbar S Ahmed says Jinnah died a Sunni by the end of his life.

Akbar_Ahmed_2016.jpg

Akbar S Ahmed

The founder of the state, Mohammed Ali Jinnah, although himself a Twelver Shia after conversion from the Ismaili sect, was wont to describe himself in public as neither a Shia nor a Sunni. His stock answer to a query about his sect was: was Muhammad the Prophet [pbuh] a Shia or a Sunni? Yet when he died in 1948, it was necessary for his sister Miss Fatima Jinnah to declare him a Shia in order to inherit his property as per Jinnah’s will.

http://www.thefridaytimes.com/24122010/page27.shtml

Anyway bro it shouldn't make a difference to anyone what he was, he was Muslim and our hero and father.

Those of us from East Punjab and Kashmir were displaced by open organized Hindu/Sikh violence directed at our communities. We had lived in peace for hundreds of years under Muslim rule and relatively peacefully under British rule. Congress rule brought with it open calls for the removal of Muslims from British India, and most of this hate directed at Muslims in the Northwest, Northeast, and major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, etc. All of this was before partition.

Hindu/Sikh violence galvanized the Muslim public for Pakistan. Those of us who were made refugees thank Pakistan daily and especially its founders like Quaid e Azam and Allama Iqbal who saved us from being wiped out.

Most of us Muslims are coming to the realization that only we can fight for our own rights. Depending on Non-Muslims to uphold your rights leads to terrible oppression and state repression like in Burma, India, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Xinjiang, Mindanoa, CAR, Bulgaria, Serbia, Israel,etc.

Muslim majority regions of the world should be allowed to choose to govern themselves according to their own traditions and culture without outside interference. That's why Pakistan was made.
I can understand your point of view. If I was alive in 1947, even I would have been a supporter of an Islamic country. But in hindsight, it was a great blunder.

Your views on the situation of Muslims in India is very skewed. The situation is not as bad as you think it is. We have not been wiped out. We have all the freedom to follow our religion, customs and traditions. India is a secular country, where all religions are equal. What you have been seeing in the past few years is an anomaly, and is a direct reaction to terrorism in Kashmir.

You don't know what you are talking about. You have been debunked multiple times here.

Muslims in India are treated like trash by the Hindu majority. Even the Dalits are in a better condition than Muslims are in India.

he founder of the state, Mohammed Ali Jinnah, although himself a Twelver Shia after conversion from the Ismaili sect, was wont to describe himself in public as neither a Shia nor a Sunni. His stock answer to a query about his sect was: was Muhammad the Prophet [pbuh] a Shia or a Sunni? Yet when he died in 1948, it was necessary for his sister Miss Fatima Jinnah to declare him a Shia in order to inherit his property as per Jinnah’s will.

http://www.thefridaytimes.com/24122010/page27.shtml

Anyway bro it shouldn't make a difference to anyone what he was, he was Muslim and our hero and father.
Ofcourse Mr. Jinnah is a hero. I am just stating Akbar S Ahmed's claim on the matter. Akbar S Ahmed is a well known scholar on Muslim studies.

I can understand your point of view. If I was alive in 1947, even I would have been a supporter of an Islamic country. But in hindsight, it was a great blunder.

Your views on the situation of Muslims in India is very skewed. The situation is not as bad as you think it is. We have not been wiped out. We have all the freedom to follow our religion, customs and traditions. India is a secular country, where all religions are equal. What you have been seeing in the past few years is an anomaly, and is a direct reaction to terrorism in Kashmir.

The enmity which Hindus have for Islam and Muslims did not start with partition nor with the occupation of Kashmir. This hate has been seething for hundreds of years and was partly cultivated by the British.

This hate began when Muhammad bin Qasim arrived in Sindh, when Mahmud Ghaznavi conquered Hindustan, when Sultan Babur founded the Mughal Empire. This ideological struggle is about two completely different world views, two opposing theological dispensations, two civilizations, two historical outlooks, ‘two nations.’

The enmity which Hindus have for Islam and Muslims did not start with partition nor with the occupation of Kashmir. This hate has been seething for hundreds of years and was partly cultivated by the British.

This hate began when Muhammad bin Qasim arrived in Sindh, when Mahmud Ghaznavi conquered Hindustan, when Sultan Babur founded the Mughal Empire. This ideological struggle is about two completely different world views, two opposing theological dispensations, two civilizations, two historical outlooks, ‘two nations.’
Hindus have no enmity toward Islam. The problem Hindus have is in Jihad which leads to killing of innocent people. That is something we Hindus do not understand, loss of life of innocent people in the name of religion.
You proudly display a U.S flag where Hindus live in good numbers. Yet, I can quote with examples Muslim hate of other religions through Jihad or Pakistani hate toward Hindus.

Muslims are thriving in India. On an everyday basis, there is constant interactions with multi-religious groups of people in ways, actually, you can imagine too since you live in the U.S However, given the secular bias and hate toward other religions of Pakistanis, they fail to see it even when they live and enjoy other secular societies.

A pity because after experiencing a secular society, a normal human being would have propagated peace and not hatred. Maybe time to change that mosque?

wait till you get lynched to death for eating a cheese burger(cow burger) dont speak to soon.

didnt they rape Asifa in a temple to spread hindu terror in the community..

lakh di lanat on these so called indian muslims.

Back
Top Bottom