What's new

Once again Indian Muslims showing their love for their nation by insulting Pakistan

I never said things are okay for them. They live next you guys and having no toilet mannes comes natural to them making them as dirty as you people.

Verbal terrorism - when you are too sissy to explode yourselves. :cheesy:

Sissy is a country that men accept their women pooping on the streets. There is a reason why Gangas invented the Saree ~ perfect for open air crapping.

Ohho....man from utopian islamic state has spoken. Who are those 25% who are still defecating open in Pakistan?

What is the reason behind gift wrapping your women? That too in black? In summers?

hindus are also ruling major tech firms in USA today , also major automation companies in germany ...hindus are everywhere , in coming years i don't think hindus will be coming to these dirty gulf countries as our own country is producing more & better job , we have a hindu govt today , so don't worry , gulf jobs will be reserved for dirty subcontinental muslims so that they can sweep saudi poop and send money order back to their families in failing economies to celebrate ramzan. By the way in India you are looked down upon when you say you are working in gulf.

Wow Bhindus Never Stop Enetrtaining

To Indians, being employed by a company means they rule it and the whole West. When we see Indian boards and stockholders, then we can say this.

Always stretching the truth is what indians are famous for.

Partition of India on religious lines was the single biggest disaster inflicted upon the Muslim population of the subcontinent in history. Divided in 3 countries and weakened, left defenseless. This is a great misfortune. The creators of Pakistan will burn in hell for all eternity for doing this grave crime against the ummah.

The partition allowed the Western Muslims to become strong. As for the founding fathers they are in heaven for their deeds. They committed no crime and asked people to make a hijrah (from the sunnah) of one they made themselves...I should have banned you for that comment, but your views are interesting, so next time watch what you write.

Bullshit. Only the brainwashed naive believe these things. Muslims in India are weak today because of low numbers. If they were 3 times as numerous , they would have more say in Parliament, in military, in civilian affairs. They would be wealthier, more powerful.

RSS would have been extinguished by now. Today, BJP and RSS could come to power after 70 years after a continuous hate campaign for decades, which has only been possible because of partition, all the wars, and terrorism in Kashmir. RSS would have zero influence or power without this continuous source of hate against Muslims in India.

People who created Pakistan are today one of the richest there. That was their main goal. India could have been a homeland for 650 million Muslims today, but these people wanted wealth and power for themselves, at the expense of the Ummah.

I agree the Muslims would have slaughtered the RSS to the last man, and contrary to opinion the Muslims would have been powerful, but it would have also come at the cost of civil war without end. Tens of millions would have been lost as well, and we would would have ended up with dozens of smaller countries, rather than Pakistan and Bangladesh. Why do you think Patel was so eager to get rid of the 'Western Muslims' who they thought would tear India apart.
But anyway why don't you move on from it i.e. make the Muslims in India strong, and you will also have 400 million plus Muslims on either side who will back you.
Our beef is only with idiots like this in the video who curse Pakistan, but at the same time say nothing when the Sanghis go on mass raping sprees.

The partition allowed the Western Muslims to become strong. As for the founding fathers they are in heaven for their deeds. They committed no crime and asked people to make a hijrah (from the sunnah) of one they made themselves...I should have banned you for that comment, but your views are interesting, so next time watch what you write.

I agree the Muslims would have slaughtered the RSS to the last man, and contrary to opinion the Muslims would have been powerful, but it would have also come at the cost of civil war without end. Tens of millions would have been lost as well, and we would would have ended up with dozens of smaller countries, rather than Pakistan and Bangladesh. Why do you think Patel was so eager to get rid of the 'Western Muslims' who they thought would tear India apart.
But anyway why don't you move on from it i.e. make the Muslims in India strong, and you will also have 400 million plus Muslims on either side who will back you.
Our beef is only with idiots like this in the video who curse Pakistan, but at the same time say nothing when the Sanghis go on mass raping sprees.
I disagree with you. People of all religions can coexist as equals. There would be no civil war. There are 200 million Muslims in India, no civil war.

If millions of Pakistanis can live in the west under non - Islamic governments, then surely they could live in a united India too, where Muslims would be very strong. India was divided in castes, and Muslims would have been the single largest group there.

Creators of Pakistan were the erstwhile kings and nawabs, who wanted to maintain their wealth and power. Democracy was not conducive to them. Islam was used as a tool to further their goals. After independence, India had land reforms, and most of the land from these nobles was redistributed by the government to the people. Nothing of that sort happened in Pakistan, and you still see hyper-rich individuals with thousands of acres of land in their holdings.

What has happened cannot be reversed, it is just wishful thinking. But I have only contempt for Pakistan's founders, who placed their personal interests ahead of the interests and well being of the community and motherland.

I disagree with you. People of all religions can coexist as equals. There would be no civil war. There are 200 million Muslims in India, no civil war.

If millions of Pakistanis can live in the west under non - Islamic governments, then surely they could live in a united India too, where Muslims would be very strong. India was divided in castes, and Muslims would have been the single largest group there.

Creators of Pakistan were the erstwhile kings and nawabs, who wanted to maintain their wealth and power. Democracy was not conducive to them. Islam was used as a tool to further their goals. After independence, India had land reforms, and most of the land from these nobles was redistributed by the government to the people. Nothing of that sort happened in Pakistan, and you still see hyper-rich individuals with thousands of acres of land in their holdings.

What has happened cannot be reversed, it is just wishful thinking. But I have only contempt for Pakistan's founders, who placed their personal interests ahead of the interests and well being of the community and motherland.
There was no UNITED INDIA but rather a COLONIAL OPPRESSIVE PROJECT known as BRITISH INDIA. And before that was the Sikh Indian Empire, Mughal Indian Empire, Marathi Indian Empire etc etc...
INDIA is a subcontinent like EUROPE is one.

But I agree that Pakistan ought to have had land reforms like Bharat did post British India...

Partition of India on religious lines was the single biggest disaster inflicted upon the Muslim population of the subcontinent in history. Divided in 3 countries and weakened, left defenseless. This is a great misfortune. The creators of Pakistan will burn in hell for all eternity for doing this grave crime against the ummah.
Are you stupid or something?
Partition benefited the Muslims. It helped the Muslims in the majority provinces remain a majority in their lands.

Muslims would have still been a minority in a united South Asia with Hindus ruling at being 66% while Muslim minority being 33%.

The Hindus lost land. The Muslims in India were going to be a minority anyways.

The Muslims especially the Pakistanis got a good deal out of partition.

Another useless reply by you. You don't want to see the truth. Creation of Pakistan weakened Muslims. Together, we would have been strong. You don't want to acknowledge this truth.

Indian Muslims are suffering today at the hands of sanghis, which is a direct result of creation of Pakistan. That is why, even though Indian Muslims may like and love Pakistani people and culture, but we hate the country Pakistan. We absolutely hate it. For us, it is an enemy country, responsible for our suffering.
You say you Indian Muslims hate Pakistan. No wonder why Pakistanis don't give a damn for Indian Muslims.

Go form another All India Muslim League and fight for your rights if you are so concerned about your plight in India!

Sissy is a country that men accept their women pooping on the streets. There is a reason why Gangas invented the Saree ~ perfect for open air crapping.
Oh! As if Pakistan got Open Deification free after independence.

I agree the Muslims would have slaughtered the RSS to the last man, and contrary to opinion the Muslims would have been powerful, but it would have also come at the cost of civil war without end. Tens of millions would have been lost as well, and we would would have ended up with dozens of smaller countries, rather than Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Funny thing is that the partition created a situation in which 10 of millions were killed in 47,65,71 etc put together and now 100s of millions are on a hair-trigger situation. If a war happens, these 100s of millions will be killed.
A stupid decision to say the least. They chose a far and bigger threat over a near and smaller threat.

If they support Hindustan's acts against Muslims, they are no longer considered one of us.
Who is 'us' here? Indian Muslims do not exactly consider themselves Pakistani, which should have been evident from the video. So who is this 'us'?

Last edited:
Oh! As if Pakistan got Open Deification free after independence.

Funny thing is that the partition created a situation in which 10 of millions were killed in 47,65,71 etc put together and now 100s of millions are on a hair-trigger situation. If a war happens, these 100s of millions will be killed.
A stupid decision to say the least.

Who is 'us' here? Indian Muslims do not exactly consider themselves Pakistani, which should have been evident from the video. So who is this 'us'?
That is your opinion. But the reality is that Muslims in the majority provinces benefited from partition.

Back
Top Bottom