What's new

Once again Indian Muslims showing their love for their nation by insulting Pakistan

India was divided in castes, and Muslims would have been the single largest group there.
I disagree, Caste system is very much in work among Muslims too. I have seen Chaudhris saying no to other 'castes' for marriage alliances. Caste is an ugly reality of Indian subcontinent.

That is your opinion. But the reality is that Muslims in the majority provinces benefited from partition.
Majority in any democratic system benefits. Because laws favor them. In a democratic nation with federal system Muslim dominated states would have laws compatible with Islam. Heck thats how India is still surviving even after having massive discords among states. Each state favors its own natives. The advantage would have been a nation with less war and hence less military spending. I would dare say Kashmiris would have enjoyed their Aazadi which they are fighting for now. In the same way Tamils have their identity and freedom in the nation.

Honestly, wasn't the initial demand was for a Muslim State? A home state(s) where Muslims can live happily without being oppressed by Hindus?

Another useless reply by you. You don't want to see the truth. Creation of Pakistan weakened Muslims. Together, we would have been strong. You don't want to acknowledge this truth.

Indian Muslims are suffering today at the hands of sanghis, which is a direct result of creation of Pakistan. That is why, even though Indian Muslims may like and love Pakistani people and culture, but we hate the country Pakistan. We absolutely hate it. For us, it is an enemy country, responsible for our suffering.

This is what is called "projecting". What you are facing now, all Muslims of the Subcontinent would be facing, some of us thought we would rather immune ourselves from this hence independence from Bharat as well as British India, so therefore only those who disagreed with this are now facing the consequences...

Try to project the hate towards those who are oppressing you...

I disagree, Caste system is very much in work among Muslims too. I have seen Chaudhris saying no to other 'castes' for marriage alliances. Caste is an ugly reality of Indian subcontinent.

Majority in any democratic system benefits. Because laws favor them. In a democratic nation with federal system Muslim dominated states would have laws compatible with Islam. Heck thats how India is still surviving even after having massive discords among states. Each state favors its own natives. The advantage would have been a nation with less war and hence less military spending. I would dare say Kashmiris would have enjoyed their Aazadi which they are fighting for now. In the same way Tamils have their identity and freedom in the nation.

Honestly, wasn't the initial demand was for a Muslim State? A home state(s) where Muslims can live happily without being oppressed by Hindus?
That was the point of partition. So Muslims in the majority provinces would not be oppressed by the Hindus. Hindus were much more numerous than the Muslims in South Asia.

Hindus made 66% while Muslims made 33% of South Asia's population.

lol where is caste system in Pakistan?

Caste system is a Hindu concept.

I agree with you ...there are quite a lot mate and I personally know them but still their main leadership especially the ones in India are still against Pakistan...I'm talking about majority..
They are against Pakistan only to save their sorry neck. Problem is they don't have to say something anti Pakistan to be patriotic Indian but they do it to please their Hindu master because they are like the Hindus. Afraid

Now I will ask why your forefathers moved out?
You knows the answer, for better life.
Your forefathers when moved out of India to Pakistan thought of a better life there, as it didn't materialized again moved out to UK. All of us want a better world for them and children.
I can assure you that economically and security wise India is better than Pakistan even for a Muslim. More people died in Pakistan than India because of terrorist attack.
15,000 die on Indian railways every year
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    upload_2018-6-8_23-38-14.jpeg

As anyone who has ever travelled by train in India is more than aware, when one visits the lavatory there is little between oneself and the rattling tracks below.

Not so obvious, perhaps, is the revelation that each time one uses the loo, it makes the railways a little more unsafe. The acidic content of what gets flushed, it turns out, steadily corrodes the tracks, making them unstable and unreliable.

The finding, and the recommendation that railways in India should be equipped with toilets that do not discharge directly onto the tracks, was among the contents of a report made by experts reviewing safety on the trains.

The committee said Indian Railways – which has an estimated 1.5m staff and is among the world’s largest employers – has much to do. The committee found that every year around people 15,000 die on the railways and described those fatalities as a “massacre” that was being ignored by railway authorities. About 6,000 people die on Mumbai’s crowded suburban rail network alone.

“No civilised society can accept such a massacre on their railway system,” the report said, referring to the deaths of people crossing the tracks. “Reluctance of the Indian railways to own up to the casualties, which do not fall under the purview of accidents, but are nevertheless accidents on account of trains, can by no means be ignored.”

One member of the investigation committee told the Indian Express newspaper that human excrement has corroded a significant percentage of the country’s 70,000 miles of tracks. Dr Anil Kakodkar, head of the committee, told the newspaper: “It is one of the life limiting factors...because of the pH content of the toilet discharge, there is widespread corrosion of the rails. These toilets need to be discontinued. We also found that maintenance workers often refuse to service the undercarriage of the trains because discharge from toilets makes the undercarriage extremely dirty.”

Last edited:
Who is 'us' here? Indian Muslims do not exactly consider themselves Pakistani, which should have been evident from the video. So who is this 'us'?

You're not particularly bright are you? By us I clearly meant Muslims, anyone with a few IQ points should be able to reach that conclusion.

Guess quite a lot of Muslims do. In India and Pakistan both.

And that's wrong. Those people should be punished severely for such disturbing views.

Your own weakness is responsible for your suffering

You wanted us to be as dum as you and live as a minority in a hindu majority state

Fuc that sh*t!!!

Asalamu Alaikum

Please don't swear.

Please Note: indian so called "Muslims" ARE NOT REAL Muslims. Far from it. They are a slave race to their hindu masters who do as they please with them.

@ferrari007

Lol British India was not United or undivided India, Hindus in history have never been able to gain territory pre 1947 of the size they have and one can see how it works with South Indian states like tamil Nadu not allowing Hindi as their state language.

Firstly put correct figures before barking your nonsense. Indian Muslim population is 172 million as per 2011 census and still estimated below 181 million. The Public commissions have revealed not all of them have easy access to passports and aadhar cards. If you want to add illegal Bangladeshis still there won't be 190 million whereas Pakistan's population is 192+ million. It has largest no. of all muslim denominations [shia, sunni, ismaili, bohri etc..] in comparison with India. So whatever you crap statistically its crap. Indian Muslims as per definition in the OIC are not Muslims as Muslims need certain religious freedom like eating what they want or lhaving no discriminatrion or persecution by majority society and their children practicing the faith.

Comprehensive Land Reforms happened in East Pakistan in 1950s. and reduction of land size has been going on in West Pakistan also. If nawabs and princes made Pakistan they why many opted for India? They all should've joined Pakistan according to your stupid logic. Btw nobles in India segregated Muslims into separate ghettoes from the rest of the ;opulation like Juhapura[in Ahmedabad], Jamianagar [DElhi], Aurangabad[Maharashtra] and Thane-Mumbra [near Bombay]. Whay can't they live with the majority community side by side like Sindhi Hindus do in Pakistan?
Rofl redistribution, most of the redistribution happened on Muslim land holders whose lands were gifted to Kshatriya Singhs in Uttar Pradesh who were responsible for Muzaffarnagar muslim mass-killings and displacement in 2012. And please don't lecture ius on hyper-rich individuals exploiting the lesser ones as India is the worst from selling babies to mixing poison in milk and drinking water for kids, ghatiya qaum.

AS far as your contempt and sulking is concerned its kinda gratifying, we enjoy it so no worry.

Last edited:
I disagree with you. People of all religions can coexist as equals. There would be no civil war. There are 200 million Muslims in India, no civil war.

If millions of Pakistanis can live in the west under non - Islamic governments, then surely they could live in a united India too, where Muslims would be very strong. India was divided in castes, and Muslims would have been the single largest group there.

Creators of Pakistan were the erstwhile kings and nawabs, who wanted to maintain their wealth and power. Democracy was not conducive to them. Islam was used as a tool to further their goals. After independence, India had land reforms, and most of the land from these nobles was redistributed by the government to the people. Nothing of that sort happened in Pakistan, and you still see hyper-rich individuals with thousands of acres of land in their holdings.

What has happened cannot be reversed, it is just wishful thinking. But I have only contempt for Pakistan's founders, who placed their personal interests ahead of the interests and well being of the community and motherland.

Those of us from East Punjab and Kashmir were displaced by open organized Hindu/Sikh violence directed at our communities. We had lived in peace for hundreds of years under Muslim rule and relatively peacefully under British rule. Congress rule brought with it open calls for the removal of Muslims from British India, and most of this hate directed at Muslims in the Northwest, Northeast, and major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, etc. All of this was before partition.

Hindu/Sikh violence galvanized the Muslim public for Pakistan. Those of us who were made refugees thank Pakistan daily and especially its founders like Quaid e Azam and Allama Iqbal who saved us from being wiped out.

Most of us Muslims are coming to the realization that only we can fight for our own rights. Depending on Non-Muslims to uphold your rights leads to terrible oppression and state repression like in Burma, India, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Xinjiang, Mindanoa, CAR, Bulgaria, Serbia, Israel,etc.

Muslim majority regions of the world should be allowed to choose to govern themselves according to their own traditions and culture without outside interference. That's why Pakistan was made.

Please Note: indian so called "Muslims" ARE NOT REAL Muslims. Far from it. They are a slave race to their hindu masters who do as they please with them.

Oh the irony. Why don't you migrate to India and show them how a REAL Muslim should behave.

Oh the irony. Why don't you migrate to India and show them how a REAL Muslim should behave.

No need would rather die. REAL Muslims don't worship, nor are the slaves of hindus. Nor do they allow their women to be raped by the hindus whilst being too powerless to do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom