What's new

Omar Abdullah barred from performing Umrah due to marrying a non-muslim (Sikh) woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
his marriage is not legal in islam so i can understand where this is coming from
but i dont think this is the entire reason they are not letting him perform the umrah
maybe they know what kind of injustice is going on in kashmir? maybe...

What you have mentioned in the first part make you a bad citizen and a poor follower of Islam. What SRK has done is against the very basis of Islam, that is Monotheism (Tauheed). If Tauheed is not there, Islam is not there.

I guessed as much.

But the other acts are also anti-Islam and should result in the same punishment! But then who would be left?

Salman Rushdie lives in Britain, with the British Secret Service monitoring him 24/7. That's why he's alive.

In any Islamic country, anyone who publicly declares that he is no longer muslim will be killed by either the state, or by vigilante groups.
How many such murtids have been killed in Islamic states?

I guessed as much.

But the other acts are also anti-Islam and should result in the same punishment! But then who would be left?
The other acts are not anti-Islam, but they are against the teachings of Islam (or the teachings of any other religion for that matter). There are punishments in Islam for every wrong doing. But the degree of the punishment is determined by the severity of the crime. A Thief and a murderer can't be punished similarly.

Last edited:
The other acts are not anti-Islam, but they are against the teachings of Islam (or the teachings of any other religion for that matter). There are punishments in Islam for every wrong doing. But the degree of the punishment is determined by the severity of the crime. A Thief and a murderer can't be punished similarly.

Surely in the complete religion of islam, there's punishment for Shahrukh too, and i know its not expulsion from islam. why change God given punishment? are u not a heretic for changing God's punishment code?

So what's ur punishment?

So what's ur punishment?
Who I am? this is the job of a judge to determine based on the laws of the Quran and directions from the Hadith. Looks like certain people are posting for the sake of posting not learning. Mods, please take notice of trolling.

Who I am? this is the job of a judge to determine based on the laws of the Quran and directions from the Hadith. Looks like certain people are posting for the sake of posting not learning. Mods, please take notice of trolling.

You didn't get me, u r expelling Shahrukh for being a mushrik from islam, is it ur job to judge? it the punishment for shirk expulsion?

You didn't get me, u r expelling Shahrukh for being a mushrik from islam, is it ur job to judge? it the punishment for shirk expulsion?
TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT; TROLL ALERT;

Sikhism is mono-theistic.
You are the man. Yes, you are right, Sikhism is mono-theistic but they are not the people of book. But again you have a valid point. Boy, how I missed that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom