What's new

Old Bangla Photos

U're ri8 , thx for varifying my skill :cool: btw mr.Iajdani priva8 and public both students have to attent B.C.S if they succed they get govt job otherwise there's no difference between a priavte and a govt.but yes, its a big matter for some of you holy fools :rofl: thats why when one bangladeshi who is no more bangladeshi u ppl get proud of himself, one who is Indian, English but his great grandfather was bangladeshi , you guys bcome proud on his success and says," Its bd's success" , you guys are nothin but useless .thts why u guys still left behind.
Bcoz you guys have nothin but false pride , for example there's a famous writer,columnist who like to live his life peacefuly by staying in london but who thinks that he know everything about bd.
Similarly one who is not in medical how can judge medical.yes m in medical but yes I've left my engeenering study and thts why 1 yr of my study suffer.but what its not a big deal.
so guys no some history from history , tht wud be better for you :cool:

With this kind of writing skill you will fail in every exam in the universities I attended. I did not feel like reading the whole comments of yours. Anyways, good luck in BCS exam.

Well I dont need any opinion when I"ve and crossed all the steps .......no doubt in future i easily will. keep you're canadian knowledge to yourself & I also dont have any interest with you coz debatin with bangal fools is a kind of foolishness.:rofl:

Now I know why Indian medical facilities are so coveted in Bangladesh.

calling them terrorist has a reason. Ask anybody what they did after post 71.rob'ry.kidnapping,rape evrey kinds of notorious activities were done by them.so yes muktis are terrorists.
About " Joy bangla Mukti " they betray with their nation , take helps 4m enemy & its nothing but betrayal to nation. bcoz u can go against govt,party,politicians,administration but going against country is nothing betraying own nation

this is not the way to talk about those who gave their lives & fought for the freedom of the country you live in, i am a bihari (& a proud stranded Pakistani) Canadian i choose Pakistan thats my country. & i would never ever tolerate anybody badmouthing about the struggle of my forefathers who helped create Pakistan be it Maulana Azad or Maulana Moududi period. likewise one must also respect & recognize the sacrifices of those who helped create Bangladesh be it mukti bahini or anybody they deserve our utmost respect & recognitions remember, if you want good relationship between Pakistan & Bangladesh then you must never insult those who created Pakistan & Bangladesh respectively in the first place. be it MD..Ali Jinnah or Sheikh Mujib, remember our distinctive identities is what defines us, the fact that we both are independent countries we have our respective flags ,be it Pakistanis or Bangladeshis the fact remain that we are not Indians & that is our strongest point ,& the only link we have between us,so therefore we must always cherish this not many has it ,many are struggling ask them & they will say how precious is what we have . & that is our respective independence of our TWO respective countries, trust me the day Pakistan & Bangladesh will respect & honor each others right to exist as TWO separate sovereigns independent nations only then will we have a successful & dynamic result oriented relation

i will end with this line

the only link that we have between us is our respective TWO different & distinct identity, & independence & it is also the strongest one

Pakistan zindabad & Bangladesh zindabad

In my part of world, there is no union or politics in medical colleges and medical students barely have time to eat let alone politics.

people shouldn't insult him! But i need to clear some facts! 1. private medical takes all students who are rich! They have admission test system but thats joke! 2. If everything goes well, naved will become doctor in 2014! But his batchmates of BMC are already doctors! 3. He has passed 1st professional exam only!that is also with the blessing of his father who is doctors' association of Bangladesh leader! He will have to pass second and final exams which is not that easy!!

p.s. Sorry for leaking your private info! I checked about your real life when you sent me some idiotic messages in facebook and I felt sorry for you!

Kobi, Yet again i found you vomiting against naved out of sheer jealousy, too bad....ya...ya...he is against Bangladesh philosophy...so wot?? didn't your earlier generation did the same to Pakistan Philosophy in the first place??

As shall you bow...so shall you reap!!

this is not the way to talk about those who gave their lives & fought for the freedom of the country you live in, i am a bihari (& a proud stranded Pakistani) Canadian i choose Pakistan thats my country. & i would never ever tolerate anybody badmouthing about the struggle of my forefathers who helped create Pakistan be it Maulana Azad or Maulana Moududi period. likewise one must also respect & recognize the sacrifices of those who helped create Bangladesh be it mukti bahini or anybody they deserve our utmost respect & recognitions remember, if you want good relationship between Pakistan & Bangladesh then you must never insult those who created Pakistan & Bangladesh respectively in the first place. be it MD..Ali Jinnah or Sheikh's Mujib, remember our distinctive identities is what defines us, the fact that we both are independent countries we have our respective flags ,be it Pakistanis or Bangladeshis the fact remain that we are not Indians & that is our strongest point ,& the only link we have between us,so therefore we must always cherish this not many has it ,many are struggling ask them & they will say how precious is what we have . & that is our respective independence of our TWO respective countries, trust me the day Pakistan & Bangladesh will respect & honor each others right to exits as TWO separate sovereigns independent nations only then will we have a successful & dynamic result oriented relation

the only link that we have between us is our respective TWO different & distinct identity, & independence & it is also the strongest one

@786
One can deals with Kafir but not with "Murtads" and Mujib with his muktis or whatever are sure shot Murtads, Pakistanis could never ever accomodates murtad's idealogy into ours...which is pure pan-islamic...plain and simple!!

Kobi, Yet again i found you vomiting against naved out of sheer jealousy, too bad....ya...ya...he is against Bangladesh philosophy...so wot?? didn't your earlier generation did the same to Pakistan Philosophy in the first place??

Did you understand what he said? I doubt it.

Um.....

In my part of world, there is no union or politics in medical colleges and medical students barely have time to eat let alone politics.

In my part of world, only three types of medical students study all day! 1. Girls. 2. Weak students 3. Nerds targeting 85% marks! I am happy with my 70% marks!

I target 90% marks. What does that make me? :D

And yes, women do study. Such beautiful and complex creatures.

in medical field, no one gonna ask me about my marks! Only degree and institution matters! Not sure about your profession though!

in medical field, no one gonna ask me about my marks! Only degree and institution matters! Not sure about your profession though!

I see. The world needs more doctors :D

I'm doing MBA now, so you have an idea :D

@786
One can deals with Kafir but not with "Murtads" and Mujib with his muktis or whatever are sure shot Murtads, Pakistanis could never ever accomodates murtad's idealogy into ours...which is pure pan-islamic...plain and simple!!

kindly please keep your nonsense to yourself we are no body to determine who is a murtad & who is not . but since you raised the topic for me its the guy who instead of taking advantage of the God given oppurtunity of the sino-indian war of 62 goes & offers a joint defense treaty instead ! that in my eyes is a much bigger crime , hope you got my drift

Well I dont need any opinion when I"ve and crossed all the steps .......no doubt in future i easily will. keep you're canadian knowledge to yourself & I also dont have any interest with you coz debatin with bangal fools is a kind of foolishness.:rofl:

What does this mean...does this mean that these bangal fools didn't find you competent for any public universities/medical colleges and now you are bound to count big bucks in private college that's also with these poor bangal fools' institution....or is there a share of razakars in BMC that you find it satisfactory to spend the huge money there?

Any members here on PDF will doubt your quality to be a doctor even your exclusive razakar buddies. Generally when we visit a doctor, we first see his/her background whether that guy is from public medical college or private and comfortably avoid private ones. BMC of course produces some good hands but I highly doubt you'll fall in that. Why don't/didn't you try for Pakistani medical college/university as your veins are full of their blood circulation? You'd simply be kicked out from there too with your mindset and quality.

I've been seeing your posts, without any hesitation you've been using the term terrorist about Mukti, the glorious people who'd taken arms in hand for only demand of time regardless of any political views only to save their own people. And I haven't seen any of your comments where you used any term regarding army whose atrocities made mass people stand to defend their families, kins. Were Pakistani troops a bunch of saint people, were Bhutto, Yahya saints?

Forget all the political and behind the scene game, think as a simple one who doesn't have anything with politics and tell us what would you do seeing the atrocities of 25th March only let alone all later parts? Without real ground no third hand can exploit the situation. Anyway, if you have problem with bangal fools, why don't you leave Bangladesh? The amount required there in BMC isn't possible to carry out by a middle income family in Bangladesh, you are paying that money and that somehow is earned from this fools' land, isn't it? For this only you can be termed as a traitor to this land as you take all you need from this land and deny your very existence with them.

BTW, at the end of the war a new force joined on the name of freedom fighters named Mujib Bahini, these people carried all looting, anarchy etc. They were not Mukti rather hard core awami leaguer who were in hurry to fill in the basket with the fruit of admin less state. I know it'll not hit your brain as you got blind love for some persecutors but think twice before delivering words. It doesn't matter what was india's plan/involvement because there were already huge bulks of issues between east and west wings of Pakistan that already mattered a lot within that time. There's no enemy in the world who doesn't look for right moment to axe on its counterpart.

this is not the way to talk about those who gave their lives & fought for the freedom of the country you live in, i am a bihari (& a proud stranded Pakistani) Canadian i choose Pakistan thats my country. & i would never ever tolerate anybody badmouthing about the struggle of my forefathers who helped create Pakistan be it Maulana Azad or Maulana Moududi period. likewise one must also respect & recognize the sacrifices of those who helped create Bangladesh be it mukti bahini or anybody they deserve our utmost respect & recognitions remember, if you want good relationship between Pakistan & Bangladesh then you must never insult those who created Pakistan & Bangladesh respectively in the first place. be it MD..Ali Jinnah or Sheikh Mujib, remember our distinctive identities is what defines us, the fact that we both are independent countries we have our respective flags ,be it Pakistanis or Bangladeshis the fact remain that we are not Indians & that is our strongest point ,& the only link we have between us,so therefore we must always cherish this not many has it ,many are struggling ask them & they will say how precious is what we have . & that is our respective independence of our TWO respective countries, trust me the day Pakistan & Bangladesh will respect & honor each others right to exits as TWO separate sovereigns independent nations only then will we have a successful & dynamic result oriented relation

Making these blind people understand the very truth you said is a fruitless effort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom