What's new

Old Bangla Photos

601015_337720209642802_1220426117_n.jpg
what is that?

How can you have the unity of the state when Pakistan was and still is Punjabi dominated, do you know how punjabis look down upon you bengalis as?

Sylheti also look down on rest of Bd because they don't consider them Muslim enough. Over generalized and stereotype may be but there are some truth too it. How does a rich Bd look upon rickshaw wala or tela wala? Not pretty my friend.

No patriot would ever let Ghulam Azam in, thats like a drop of piss in a glass of milk, you guys give way too much credit to RAW just like the anicient alien folks who think every monument built by ancient man was because some alien landed and gave them advanced technology

By chance, you are Hindu fundamentalist hail from Bangladesh.

this is beyond absurd, the only Indian with the utmost contribution to the cause of Bangladesh is Indira Ghandhi.

Yes, she looted everything from Bd including toiletry after the fall of Dacca. Lanat on your slave mentality.

How can you have the unity of the state when Pakistan was and still is Punjabi dominated, do you know how punjabis look down upon you bengalis as?

No patriot would ever let Ghulam Azam in, thats like a drop of piss in a glass of milk, you guys give way too much credit to RAW just like the anicient alien folks who think every monument built by ancient man was because some alien landed and gave them advanced technology

this is beyond absurd, the only Indian with the utmost contribution to the cause of Bangladesh is Indira Ghandhi.

The last bolded line shows what kind of a munafiq mir zafar your are. No point in arguing with
people having fish brain. :coffee:

By chance, you are Hindu foundamentalist hail from Bangladesh.

Bro, he is quite an unique type of mir zafar and have a PAK-BD origin. Don't know whether he
is a hindu fundementalist though. But a mir zafer is a mir zafer regardless of what he/she is.

Lol , some one is supporting Indira Gandhi who created Shanti Bahini to teach nationalists of Bangladesh a lesson after Mujib's assassination..... he lost his credibility after this!

The last bolded line shows what kind of a munafiq mir zafar your are. No point in arguing with
people having fish brain. :coffee:

Bro, he is quite an unique type of mir zafar and have a PAK-BD origin. Don't know whether he
is a hindu fundementalist though. But a mir zafer is a mir zafer regardless of what he/she is.

Lol , some one is supporting Indira Gandhi who created Shanti Bahini to teach nationalists of Bangladesh a lesson after Mujib's assassination..... he lost his credibility after this!

Well said. Fact has been established. No need to engage with such root less bikari from now on. :smokin:

Shanti Bahini was formed in 1972, Mujib died in 1975.

But that's ok in BD forum when Rajakars were pious patriots and Muktis were terrorists. Go on with your repentance.

Subir Bhaumik is the BBC's Eastern India Correspondent based in Calcutta. He was a Queen Elizabeth House Fellow at Oxford University (1989-90) and is author of "Insurgent Crossfire", a definitive investigation on "proxy wars" of South Asia. He has worked for Time and Reuters, and before that for the Press Trust of India and the Calcutta-based Ananda Bazar Patrika. Subir has covered India's troubled North East and written extensively on Burma , Bhutan and Bangladesh

Ah I see, still makes him a journalist anyway.

Even if Indira did want (she never did) to teach the Mujib killers a lesson, it would still have paled in comparison to what she did for Bangladesh and Bangladeshis, the normal Bangladeshis I meant, not the rajakar varity who have still not been able to forget the burning sensation in rear end caused by Indira, as witnessed by the name calling in some of the above posts.

Bujhlam , joto Jai hok, Tal Gach ta amar!

Btw i will remember the line burning sensation in the rear, very much applicable while mentioning Mir Qasim, Sultan Mehmud, Khilji, Ahmad Shah Abdali, Aurangzeb!

Bujhlam , joto Jai hok, Tal Gach ta amar!

Btw i will remember the line burning sensation in the rear, very much applicable while mentioning Mir Qasim, Sultan Mehmud, Khilji, Ahmad Shah Abdali, Aurangzeb!

I had to remove the thank, because of the second sentence. :)

My comment was for the guy who was calling Indira a witch, not sure why would it hurt you as well, seems the rajakar part did the trick.

Don't know who Mir Qasim and Sultan Mahmud are, Abdali ruled present day Pakistan and Afghanistan, probably did kill lots of Hindus who were living in present day Pakistan, which doesn't bother me. Khilji to me would be same as those Mongols who burned down House of Wisdom and ransacked Baghdad. I don't think those Mongols cause burning sensation to you, as they say barbarians will be barbarians. :)

I didn't want to write that, but your choice of word tempted me to do so.
Ah mongols converted to Islam , i saw a documentary where they said land conquered the conquerors! It reminds me the greatness of my religion. Sweeeeet!

I didn't want to write that, but your choice of word tempted me to do so.
Ah mongols converted to Islam , i saw a documentary where they said land conquered the conquerors! It reminds me the greatness of my religion. Sweeeeet!

Did the crusaders also convert? :)

But I regret that you felt bad when I was thumping the rajakars, seems I unknowingly touched a raw nerve.

Back
Top Bottom