What's new

Old Bangla Photos

The last bolded line shows what kind of a munafiq mir zafar your are. No point in arguing with
people having fish brain. :coffee:

Bro, he is quite an unique type of mir zafar and have a PAK-BD origin. Don't know whether he
is a hindu fundementalist though. But a mir zafer is a mir zafer regardless of what he/she is.

me being called a munafik by the jamati lovers, lmao biggest joke of the year..... give gratitude where it is due, if it wasnt for indira gandhis lobbying, the international community wouldn't have been aware of what is going on in bd

you seem to be punjabi kiss ***, had the pak army had its way it would have annihilated you people, this is why a lot of paktoons and balochis also dont like the pak army

and before you call someone munafik, please consult your religion first and educate yourself

dont be a jahil

Well said. Fact has been established. No need to engage with such root less bikari from now on. :smokin:

please do educate us about your roots and your family and tell us how many generations of education have you received?

How can you have the unity of the state when Pakistan was and still is Punjabi dominated, do you know how punjabis look down upon you bengalis as?

Yeah, I've experienced it in real life. But that's their ignorance.

No patriot would ever let Ghulam Azam in, thats like a drop of piss in a glass of milk, you guys give way too much credit to RAW just like the anicient alien folks who think every monument built by ancient man was because some alien landed and gave them advanced technology

He still lives here and exists here.

And mark my words, this trial is going to fail with the rest of the pie hitting the Awami Leage's face hard. I'm saying this even though I am not a great fan of him and his ilks.

this is beyond absurd, the only Indian with the utmost contribution to the cause of Bangladesh is Indira Ghandhi.

Even she wasn't a successful leader even given her contributions during the Liberation War :no:

Yeah, I've experienced it in real life. But that's their ignorance.

He still lives here and exists here.

And mark my words, this trial is going to fail with the rest of the pie hitting the Awami Leage's face hard. I'm saying this even though I am not a great fan of him and his ilks.

Even she wasn't a successful leader even given her contributions during the Liberation War :no:

if the trail fails mujibs daughter will loose whatever little credibility she has left .

the conversation is about indiras support not her success rate

educated people are generalizing against Panjabis? Errr! The Panjabi guy that reads with me has a straightforward down-to-earth approach !

Cause Zia started the freedom fight! And you said freedom fighters were Terrorist and traitors. I want to know whats your opinion ?
calling them terrorist has a reason. Ask anybody what they did after post 71.rob'ry.kidnapping,rape evrey kinds of notorious activities were done by them.so yes muktis are terrorists.
About " Joy bangla Mukti " they betray with their nation , take helps 4m enemy & its nothing but betrayal to nation. bcoz u can go against govt,party,politicians,administration but going against country is nothing betraying own nation

calling them terrorist has a reason. Ask anybody what they did after post 71.rob'ry.kidnapping,rape evrey kinds of notorious activities were done by them.so yes muktis are terrorists.
About " Joy bangla Mukti " they betray with their nation , take helps 4m enemy & its nothing but betrayal to nation. bcoz u can go against govt,party,politicians,administration but going against country is nothing betraying own nation
Disgusting thoughts you got there.Who put these stories in your head??

Disgusting thoughts you got there.Who put these stories in your head??
A truth Is Always a truth no matter tht one accept it or not & the truth is muktis were terrorists. And the truth is after 71 they commited crime,killed innocent people,did robbery,kidnapping,rape & every notorious things.
All the bangladeshis of that time know this fact,but yes blind eye ppl like you .....I think probably ppl like you dont knw this & so this " DISGUSTING " of you doesn't matter.SO if you have some courage than ask ppl of those time to know, what took place after 71.why muzib have to bring " Rakkhi bahni " from India to kill freedom fighters , what their crime was, what muzib did that time,what kamal,fajilatun nesa mujib did.why mujib was killed,and which son of him was responsible and wht kind of human bein was that son who lead muzib the great dictator , actor to death.ask any person of tht time wat was muzib's baksal and what terror muzib,mujib's men and mukti did durin tht period.
Ask everyone why after killing of muzib ppl of that time in overjoy buy sweatmeat and feed everyone.Why entire nation in joy thanked allah and said, " feraun has gone ".
the truth was muzib was a betrayer.he was a Indian agent.and i think probably u also dont know this after 71 India declared a rule ,where it was stated " In govt job & other administration of Bd !st class officer wud be only and only Indians but no Bangladeshi & For travelling or going anywhere outside Bd , PPl of Bd have to take Permission From India ".
India also said that time " There would b no own military , para military force of Bd ".
So think b4 you say.

And yes, PPL who betray their nation are nothin but betryers and Muktis betray Pakistan,help enemy After 71 they also did crime.So these " Joy bangla" muktis are betrayers

I think u need this much. yeh two were different.but truth is truth. and the truth is both commited crime.
why dont u ask someone of that time , search,read documments about crimes what was committed by mukti bahini . that time after 71 there was only mukti no rakkhi.rakkhi come letter , thts why i've said , "why muzib have to bring " Rakkhi bahni " from India to kill freedom fighters aka mukti " "

I think u need this much. yeh two were different.but truth is truth. and the truth is both commited crime.
why dont u ask someone of that time , search,read documments about crimes what was committed by mukti bahini . that time after 71 there was only mukti no rakkhi.rakkhi come letter , thts why i've said , "why muzib have to bring " Rakkhi bahni " from India to kill freedom fighters aka mukti " "

Mr. Hrithom you are studying now to be a doctor better concentrate on that. BMC is not that easy though no idea about Uttara branch. You are just a small kids better be like that. Using bad mouth and calling freedom fighters as terrorist is not gonna be good for you and no one I repeat even BNP supporters will not tolerate it even you may get some praise among Jammat supporters.

Looting, robbery etc. happen in every place after a war by some small group but generalizing the whole freedom fighters as terrorist is nothing less then a treason with Bangladesh and equivalent to anti state activity. So my kind advise do not repeat that again.

Mr. Hrithom you are studying now to be a doctor better concentrate on that. BMC is not that easy though no idea about Uttara branch. You are just a small kids better be like that. Using bad mouth and calling freedom fighters as terrorist is not gonna be good for you and no one I repeat even BNP supporters will not tolerate it even you may get some praise among Jammat supporters.

Looting, robbery etc. happen in every place after a war by some small group but generalizing the whole freedom fighters as terrorist is nothing less then a treason with Bangladesh and equivalent to anti state activity. So my kind advise do not repeat that again.
oh wow only a small group , thts fi9 , i think its a nice protective word to protect thyselv from truth.
about me, who told you I'm a kid lolz , well if you're a uncle of 100 yrs no doubt I'm a kid . yeah its true I just need 1 year to complete medical and I think who left engeening for medical and just have one year to become a full doc is a kid.
About Bnp & Jamat , Dear brother, I have said " U can agree , U cant but Truth is truh " and yes I know my BNP well than you.

And there's nothin hursh. Now in Bd if one say anythin against bd u'll say " it's not ri8 " but that time our country was Pakistan. Dictators,political leader may do wrong so we can go against them but why against own country , why takin help from enemy ?
in a war " IF A Muslim war aginst a muslim it's not a jihad but a fasad " . Pak army was serving their nation, if you study liberaly u'll find in most of the case they never fire just a single bullet against east pakistani muslims. yes in some place there took few incident.
But most of them were not in a mood to kill their own muslim brothers so they remains silent in most of the case.
and about my knowledge , that knowledge some of you guys questionin , i wud like to say , " None question the Vctor even he lie"and " History Always Xpress the truth".so whether bangal support me or not it doesn'r effect me coz history is his history and truth is truth.And those give life for protectin united pak , keep it safe from enemy are the true patriots. about 30 lakhs shahid, in un conferance international leaders ask muzib the actr , " tell us the quantity of food / amount of food which u require for your country ? " muzib thn ans," 3 million "
And his followers changed this and make another meaning of this and spread that , " 3 millions / 30 lakhs were killed, rapped ". when pak is of no guilty so much why you guys do accussing her always

oh wow only a small group , thts fi9 , i think its a nice protective word to protect thyselv from truth.
about me, who told you I'm a kid lolz , well if you're a uncle of 100 yrs no doubt I'm a kid . yeah its true I just need 1 year to complete medical and I think who left engeening for medical and just have one year to become a full doc is a kid.
About Bnp & Jamat , Dear brother, I have said " U can agree , U cant but Truth is truh " and yes I know my BNP well than you.

And there's nothin hurse. Now in Bd if one say anythin against bd u'll say " it's not ri8 " but that time our country was Pakistan. Dictators,political leader may do wrong so we can go against them but why against own country , why takin help from enemy.
in a war " IF A Muslim fi8 against another muslim both are criminal " coz one muslim killing another or we can say two have similer intention of killing. But what actualy took place. Pak army was serving their nation, if you study liberaly u'll find in most of the case they never fire just a single bullet against east pakistani muslims. yes in some place there took few incident.
But most of them were not in a mood to kill their own muslim brothers so they remains silent in most of the case.
and about my knowledge , that knowledge some of you guys questionin , i wud like to say , " None question the Vctor even he ". about 30 lakhs shahid, in un conferance international leaders ask muzib the actr , " tell us the quantity of food / amount of food which u require for your country ? " muzib thn ans," 3 million "
And his followers changed this and make another meaning of this and spread this. when pak is of no guilty so much why you guys do accussing her always

YOu are studying in some private medical college?? Right?

I was wondering how you could get into public medical college with this kind of comprehension skill.

YOu are studying in some private medical college?? Right?

I was wondering how you could get into public medical college with this kind of comprehension skill.
U're ri8 , thx for varifying my skill :cool: btw mr.Iajdani priva8 and public both students have to attent B.C.S if they succeed they get govt job otherwise there's no difference between a priavte and a govt.but yes, its a big matter for some of you holy fools :rofl: thats why when one bangladeshi who is no more bangladeshi u ppl get proud of himself, one who is Indian, English but his great grandfather was bangladeshi , you guys bcome proud on his success and says," Its bd's success" , you guys are nothin but useless .thts why u guys still left behind.
Bcoz you guys have nothin but false pride , for example there's a famous writer,columnist who like to live his life peacefully by staying in london but who thinks that he know everything about bd.
Similarly one who is not in medical how can judge medical.yes m in medical but yes I've left my engeenering study and thts why 1 yr of my study suffer.but what? its not a big deal.yes I can go to public but why I dont go , what was the reason ... these are my personal matter , so it wud be better if you remain in ur limit
so guys know and learn something from history , tht wud be better for you :cool:
Wihout knowing history properly u guys do barking all the time , so my suggestion to you holy fool bangals is this; know and learn thn say somethin.otherwise you guys are poor and fool and will always remain so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom