What's new

Old Bangla Photos

In my part of world, only three types of medical students study all day! 1. Girls. 2. Weak students 3. Nerds targeting 85% marks! I am happy with my 70% marks!

That's fine, Bangladeshi patients can always run to India when proverbial sh!t hits the fan.

Anyway here medical students barely make it through the degree, even being some of the brightest lot. My best buddy doing his post grad, he told me that.

That's fine, Bangladeshi patients can always run to India when proverbial sh!t hits the fan.

Anyway here medical students barely make it through the degree, even being some of the brightest lot. My best buddy doing his post grad, he told me that.
In BD only the brightest(raw talent) lots get the chance to study in Public medical colleges.My brother-in-law graduated from Dhaka medical college,he was too much involved in student politics,sports.Yet,he got scholarship in Harvard for completing his PH.d.

BTW, at the end of the war a new force joined on the name of freedom fighters named Mujib Bahini, these people carried all looting, anarchy etc. They were not Mukti rather hard core awami leaguer who were in hurry to fill in the basket with the fruit of admin less state.

Lol, You know all this but could'nt concludes yourself that.........Mujib fools you….the ordinary Bengali Muslims purely on the name of race and they falls to his prey quite emotionally & easily:hitwall: Now, no amount of praise to Mukti’s can hide this simple truth that your freedom fighters are used only as cannon fodders against their own Army, which is only acting against terrorists and Gaddars to restore normalcy on the streets, and when that Gaddar wins by there foolish help he kicks out these very own and plain stupid’s the very next.:hitwall:

Now, before cursing Mujib or PA, curse your so called freedom fighters who took a wrong & impulsive decision (purely on the name of race) and lefts you in this ***** all alone!!

And after that curse yourself, who are bewildering their stupid cause with the same amount of stupidity right uptill now.:coffee:

Lol, You know all this but could'nt concludes yourself that.........Mujib fools you….the ordinary Bengali Muslims purely on the name of race and they falls to his prey quite emotionally & easily:hitwall: Now, no amount of praise to Mukti’s can hide this simple truth that your freedom fighters are used only as cannon fodders against their own Army, which is only acting against terrorists and Gaddars to restore normalcy on the streets, and when that Gaddar wins by there foolish help he kicks out these very own and plain stupid’s the very next.:hitwall:

Now, before cursing Mujib or PA, curse your so called freedom fighters who took a wrong & impulsive decision (purely on the name of race) and lefts you in this ***** all alone!!

And after that curse yourself, who are bewildering their stupid cause with the same amount of stupidity right uptill now.:coffee:

So, to your eyes army beginning the genocide on 25th March on its own people isn't terrorist, on the other hand civilian who didn't have anything with politics stood against the persecution to save their kins are terrorist? Nice....appreciable neutral eyes you got!!

And after that curse yourself, who are bewildering their stupid cause with the same amount of stupidity right uptill now
.:coffee:

tumblr_m50gimicaz1qal9p2.png

this is not the way to talk about those who gave their lives & fought for the freedom of the country you live in, i am a bihari (& a proud stranded Pakistani) Canadian i choose Pakistan thats my country. & i would never ever tolerate anybody badmouthing about the struggle of my forefathers who helped create Pakistan be it Maulana Azad or Maulana Moududi period. likewise one must also respect & recognize the sacrifices of those who helped create Bangladesh be it mukti bahini or anybody they deserve our utmost respect & recognitions remember, if you want good relationship between Pakistan & Bangladesh then you must never insult those who created Pakistan & Bangladesh respectively in the first place. be it MD..Ali Jinnah or Sheikh Mujib, remember our distinctive identities is what defines us, the fact that we both are independent countries we have our respective flags ,be it Pakistanis or Bangladeshis the fact remain that we are not Indians & that is our strongest point ,& the only link we have between us,so therefore we must always cherish this not many has it ,many are struggling ask them & they will say how precious is what we have . & that is our respective independence of our TWO respective countries, trust me the day Pakistan & Bangladesh will respect & honor each others right to exist as TWO separate sovereigns independent nations only then will we have a successful & dynamic result oriented relation

i will end with this line

the only link that we have between us is our respective TWO different & distinct identity, & independence & it is also the strongest one

Pakistan zindabad & Bangladesh zindabad
Muktis are , were terrorist theres no doubt and its also true muzib is a betrayer.And yes, what they did is a crime.

So, to your eyes army beginning the genocide on 25th March on its own people isn't terrorist, on the other hand civilian who didn't have anything with politics stood against the persecution to save their kins are terrorist? Nice....appreciable neutral eyes you got!!
Pak army only obey orders and about 25th march ....... that was bhuttos fault not army's.In army you have to obey order & that time bangladeshis were brainwashed by their hindu teachers and India & Awami league.So If something wrong take or took place for that army was never responsible but bhutto , India,Muzib was .
about, " on the other hand civilian who didn't have anything with politics stood against the persecution to save their kins are terrorist?
well , here on this point I 've to say no pak army member never ever killed any innocent civilian but yes some casualties daffinately take place. If You discuss about jamat and the Bihari it becomes more clear.
That time It was only jamat Who support united pakistan view but the bihari's of tht time give support to pakistan view for some reason i.e- for better oppurtunity , employmnt were some of this point , moreover they're urdu speaker. but it's also true they were poor but hardworking.
so when 71 begins messacare was mainly done by them like make roast of a human in the boiler of train and so on. they killed many innocent ppl using the name of pak army .and it is still very unknown to pakistan army.and again I'm sayin not all the biharis were bad.but massacare only and mainly took place from them not from the army.
and here the main point is " one never have to go against country or take help from enemy " but these brainwashed guy did so. India was our enemy , we foufght against them in 65 , so very simple how can she be our friend,Isn't it so funny lolzz.
I dont say separation was good and i also dont say it was bad. those brainwashed ppl took enemy's help incase solving it by political means,
Infct the order was when droove the hindu,terrorists away so how it can be kill innocent ppl. and if for a second we say " Pakistan army was wrong " then why you ediots accusin innocent ppl of pakistans who were not involved in this ? what's their fault ?
Protecting own country's soveireignity is every army's duty.If today seikh hasina order bd army , " kill the rohingas in camp " and army did so , then who will responsible army or hasina?because in army one have to obey the rules , follow the rules .no matter whether it is wrong or whether it is wright.
and when pak army dont did so much massacare why to accuse them? is not it very silly mr planet huh :rofl:
and yes m completely agreeing with tameem.

kobiraz aka farhan,I have already replied you " thrs no point arguin with a bangla fool " and u only know those info tht I give you but not more thn that.so dont u think,it wud be better for you to be silen lolz ;) moreover so wats holy problem if i'm from an influencial family , it's not your bussiness. Infct I dont think I need my family power for my study life . but , yes I fill pitty and sorry for you that you and your govt need this kind of help thats why D.P.C scandal took place :rofl:
No DAB leaders son never needs utilizing his family power because they're selfsufficient but yes awami league need & JCD needs that there's no doubt :rofl:

How could Bangladesh have such a bad Famine in 1943?
I see tall grass and green trees in the pictures that means rain and water was there??

well said bother, "Mujib fools you" but the most interesting part of this story is this holy cowerds are still on the same darkness like they're b4. I just don't understnd why they do this,say like this when " many of their so called things " not done by pak army

I see tall grass and green trees in the pictures that means rain and water was there??
The main cause of the famine was natural disasters, although there was an additional factor of wartime disruption of imports. Furthermore, the British government at that time made the situation worse through some wartime policies. Firstly, the British had been deliberately keeping food stocks in Bengal low to ensure that if the Japanese conquered Bengal, the occupying forces would not have a ready food supply. Secondly, British soldiers fighting in that part of the world were relying on Bengali rice exports, and the government considered the feeding of soldiers to be more important than keeping Bengali civilians from starving to death.

Too much water can also cause famine. Bengal was hit by cyclones and flooding in 1943. And whatever was left the Brits shipped it out for their World War 2 efforts.

Making these blind people understand the very truth you said is a fruitless effort.

Sorry to say but this is not acceptable...you are leaking his personal information :angry: . If he delivered all these about him, that would be acceptable. But anyway, you leak or not his quality is realized more or less by everyone here.
what he leak is not 100 % true so I dont think i've to give importance on him.anyway,good job . but srry to say its fruitless , baseless because what you say is not fully true.farhan do one thing , hacker ban jao.i think tumhe international job mil he jayega.:rofl:

What does this mean...does this mean that these bangal fools didn't find you competent for any public universities/medical colleges and now you are bound to count big bucks in private college that's also with these poor bangal fools' institution....or is there a share of razakars in BMC that you find it satisfactory to spend the huge money there?

Any members here on PDF will doubt your quality to be a doctor even your exclusive razakar buddies. Generally when we visit a doctor, we first see his/her background whether that guy is from public medical college or private and comfortably avoid private ones. BMC of course produces some good hands but I highly doubt you'll fall in that. Why don't/didn't you try for Pakistani medical college/university as your veins are full of their blood circulation? You'd simply be kicked out from there too with your mindset and quality.

I've been seeing your posts, without any hesitation you've been using the term terrorist about Mukti, the glorious people who'd taken arms in hand for only demand of time regardless of any political views only to save their own people. And I haven't seen any of your comments where you used any term regarding army whose atrocities made mass people stand to defend their families, kins. Were Pakistani troops a bunch of saint people, were Bhutto, Yahya saints?

Forget all the political and behind the scene game, think as a simple one who doesn't have anything with politics and tell us what would you do seeing the atrocities of 25th March only let alone all later parts? Without real ground no third hand can exploit the situation. Anyway, if you have problem with bangal fools, why don't you leave Bangladesh? The amount required there in BMC isn't possible to carry out by a middle income family in Bangladesh, you are paying that money and that somehow is earned from this fools' land, isn't it? For this only you can be termed as a traitor to this land as you take all you need from this land and deny your very existence with them.

BTW, at the end of the war a new force joined on the name of freedom fighters named Mujib Bahini, these people carried all looting, anarchy etc. They were not Mukti rather hard core awami leaguer who were in hurry to fill in the basket with the fruit of admin less state. I know it'll not hit your brain as you got blind love for some persecutors but think twice before delivering words. It doesn't matter what was india's plan/involvement because there were already huge bulks of issues between east and west wings of Pakistan that already mattered a lot within that time. There's no enemy in the world who doesn't look for right moment to axe on its counterpart.
you are nobody that I have to disscuss this or I dont think I need any neccessity to xplain you about my skill.I'm not sayin all the pv8 med studnts are genious but I'm also not saying they are fools.give the job to the examiners it's their work not your.

Kobi, Yet again i found you vomiting against naved out of sheer jealousy, too bad....ya...ya...he is against Bangladesh philosophy...so wot?? didn't your earlier generation did the same to Pakistan Philosophy in the first place??

As shall you bow...so shall you reap!!

@786
One can deals with Kafir but not with "Murtads" and Mujib with his muktis or whatever are sure shot Murtads, Pakistanis could never ever accomodates murtad's idealogy into ours...which is pure pan-islamic...plain and simple!!
Thx tameem, I think it bcomes kobi aka farhans habit,bad habit

I also consider joy bangla type terrorists

It says , " Fund for Protecting United Pakistan "
in the bottom line , " Jamat e islami,Pakistan "
MashaAllah, Jamat has always been the most patriotic Pakistani political party.

Pak army only obey orders and about 25th march ....... that was bhuttos fault not army's.In army you have to obey order & that time bangladeshis were brainwashed by their hindu teachers and India & Awami league.So If something wrong take or took place for that army was never responsible but bhutto , India,Muzib was .
about, " on the other hand civilian who didn't have anything with politics stood against the persecution to save their kins are terrorist?
well , here on this point I 've to say no pak army member never ever killed any innocent civilian but yes some casualties daffinately take place. If You discuss about jamat and the Bihari it becomes more clear.
That time It was only jamat Who support united pakistan view but the bihari's of tht time give support to pakistan view for some reason i.e- for better oppurtunity , employmnt were some of this point , moreover they're urdu speaker. but it's also true they were poor but hardworking.
so when 71 begins messacare was mainly done by them like make roast of a human in the boiler of train and so on. they killed many innocent ppl using the name of pak army .and it is still very unknown to pakistan army.and again I'm sayin not all the biharis were bad.but massacare only and mainly took place from them not from the army.
and here the main point is " one never have to go against country or take help from enemy " but these brainwashed guy did so. India was our enemy , we foufght against them in 65 , so very simple how can she be our friend,Isn't it so funny lolzz.
I dont say separation was good and i also dont say it was bad. those brainwashed ppl took enemy's help incase solving it by political means,
Infct the order was when droove the hindu,terrorists away so how it can be kill innocent ppl. and if for a second we say " Pakistan army was wrong " then why you ediots accusin innocent ppl of pakistans who were not involved in this ? what's their fault ?
Protecting own country's soveireignity is every army's duty.If today seikh hasina order bd army , " kill the rohingas in camp " and army did so , then who will responsible army or hasina?because in army one have to obey the rules , follow the rules .no matter whether it is wrong or whether it is wright.
and when pak army dont did so much massacare why to accuse them? is not it very silly mr planet huh :rofl:
and yes m completely agreeing with tameem.

I can only read the first sentence of your rubbish rant. Bhutto did not hold any office on 25th March. Army was in power and Yahia a Army general ordered to go ahead.

2nd you are from a influential family as you are trying to say? But looked like, you claimed yourself the decendant of Salimullah but later you ran away when the real decendant popped up and proved that you guys were prbobably the side kick of the Nawab family. Anyways, you should be carefull what you say in real life or you going to get into real trouble.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom