What's new

Old Bangla Photos

So, to your eyes army beginning the genocide on 25th March on its own people isn't terrorist, on the other hand civilian who didn't have anything with politics stood against the persecution to save their kins are terrorist? Nice....appreciable neutral eyes you got!!

For you the arrival of 25th March is sudden, out of no where and there is absolutely no 24th or 23rd preceeding it:hitwall: For you saving kin's arss who are persistantly involves in Anti state activities while risking ownself as well is a brave thing and not plain supidity:azn: If they are truly innocent why don't they stopped or bars the same Kin's earlier in the first place, contributing to save all precious lives on either side.

My dear....This whole logic is deeply flawed, there was no difference between Muktis or AL goons ever, all were same from start to end, weather its pre 16th Dec or post, the only difference is circumstances....they are noble when there is the rit of Pakistan government on the streets, the moment its evaporated their true colors showed up........moreover, this whole concept is fabricated from a traumatized mindset develops post BAKSAL rule in Bangladesh to escape the humiliation of being easily fooled in the name of bengali race alone.

Bengali Muslim Nation shoots himself on feet big time in 1971, the better you people learns it fast the more easily it becomes for you to forgets this whole tragic episode finally.

For you the arrival of 25th March is sudden, out of no where and there is absolutely no 24th or 23rd preceeding it:hitwall: For you saving kin's arss who are persistantly involves in Anti state activities while risking ownself as well is a brave thing and not plain supidity:azn: If they are truly innocent why don't they stopped or bars the same Kin's earlier in the first place, contributing to save all precious lives on either side.

My dear....This whole logic is deeply flawed, there was no difference between Muktis or AL goons ever, all were same from start to end, weather its pre 16th Dec or post, the only difference is circumstances....they are noble when there is the rit of Pakistan government on the streets, the moment its evaporated their true colors showed up........moreover, this whole concept is fabricated from a traumatized mindset develops post BAKSAL rule in Bangladesh to escape the humiliation of being easily fooled in the name of bengali race alone.

Bengali Muslim Nation shoots himself on feet big time in 1971, the better you people learns it fast the more easily it becomes for you to forgets this whole tragic episode finally.

1st of all Bangladesh is much better off compared to 1971 and we did not shoot in our feet but we liberated yourself from the grip of corrupt political leader and general those who ruined two and half decades of east Pakistan which is present day Bangladesh.

The country in which you are residing was formed mostly due to the contribution of the Bengali muslims. If you are not aware of this story go and read it. But after the creation of Pakistan the corrupt army leaders started exploiting east pakistan by allocating only 1/3 of the budget for the 63% of the population. In other words they were allocation 4 times per person for the west pakistan then the east Pakistan. In terms of service majority of the educated people were in east Pakistan but none were given much opportunity like the west Pakistan. On top of that there were also partiality on army too and in other sector and all the corrupt army generals never wanted Bengali people to take control of politics despite Pakistan was formed by them and they were the majority.

This corrupt generals and bhutto did not even handover power to Shaikh Mujib after winning the 1970 election. That was the tripping point that no more east pakistan can stay with the west pakistan. If any one needs to be blamed it should be the army generals and bhutto for it. The gross negligence during 1965 war, after the bhola cyclone at 1970 caused the major change of mind of the people for west Pakistan. There were anger there from the beginning for language, taking away majority of the export earning by the east pakistan and military coup whenever bengalis won the election so that they can not take power.

Now keep all of your rant with you. It is now necessary for you to recall everything which lead to that point. If you are not aware of that story, go do some study and you will find plenty of threads and youtube video for that.

I can only read the first sentence of your rubbish rant. Bhutto did not hold any office on 25th March. Army was in power and Yahia a Army general ordered to go ahead.

2nd you are from a influential family as you are trying to say? But looked like, you claimed yourself the decendant of Salimullah but later you ran away when the real decendant popped up and proved that you guys were prbobably the side kick of the Nawab family. Anyways, you should be carefull what you say in real life or you going to get into real trouble.

Dnt argue with him. He is just a bad mouth kids. Supporting Pakistan or having Rajakar view is one thing but he posses much more extreme view. Recently he has called for finishing the bengali woman race only leaving the pious ones. I was stunned seeing such post in his facebook account today. Even he kept it public.

Syed Naveed
July 1 via mobile
Saray bangal ke aurat jat ko katam kar dnge,sirf imandar aurat jat ko chor ke

1st of all Bangladesh is much better off compared to 1971 and we did not shoot in our feet but we liberated yourself from the grip of corrupt political leader and general those who ruined two and half decades of east Pakistan which is present day Bangladesh.

The country in which you are residing was formed mostly due to the contribution of the Bengali muslims. If you are not aware of this story go and read it. But after the creation of Pakistan the corrupt army leaders started exploiting east pakistan by allocating only 1/3 of the budget for the 63% of the population. In other words they were allocation 4 times per person for the west pakistan then the east Pakistan. In terms of service majority of the educated people were in east Pakistan but none were given much opportunity like the west Pakistan. On top of that there were also partiality on army too and in other sector and all the corrupt army generals never wanted Bengali people to take control of politics despite Pakistan was formed by them and they were the majority.

This corrupt generals and bhutto did not even handover power to Shaikh Mujib after winning the 1970 election. That was the tripping point that no more east pakistan can stay with the west pakistan. If any one needs to be blamed it should be the army generals and bhutto for it. The gross negligence during 1965 war, after the bhola cyclone at 1970 caused the major change of mind of the people for west Pakistan. There were anger there from the beginning for language, taking away majority of the export earning by the east pakistan and military coup whenever bengalis won the election so that they can not take power.

Now keep all of your rant with you. It is now necessary for you to recall everything which lead to that point. If you are not aware of that story, go do some study and you will find plenty of threads and youtube video for that.

Pakistan does not need to worry about 1971 anymore. 1971 is our History and bears as much importance of Pakistan's 1947. I am glad that Mujib did not choose the name Pakistan for us. We have different ideology and different goal than what Pakistan is relaying now. They teach history according to their own convenience and not going to include the wrong doing of their leaders in their text book. If that serves them well then so be it. I have good wishes for Pakistan and its people.

Bangladesh and its citizen should be more concerned about its own future and God wishes, we should promote ourselves to developed world in our lifetime. I want to see a hunger free, illeteracy free, a strong Bangladesh and people around the world will not look down at us like any other sub continent people. God bless all of us.

Dnt argue with him. He is just a bad mouth kids. Supporting Pakistan or having Rajakar view is one thing but he posses much more extreme view. Recently he has called for finishing the bengali woman race only leaving the pious ones. I was stunned seeing such post in his facebook account today. Even he kept it public.

Seems like he turned sadist. With his veiws and activities, he certainly not going to get any friends, male or female. I understand his frustration.

I can only read the first sentence of your rubbish rant. Bhutto did not hold any office on 25th March. Army was in power and Yahia a Army general ordered to go ahead.

2nd you are from a influential family as you are trying to say? But looked like, you claimed yourself the decendant of Salimullah but later you ran away when the real decendant popped up and proved that you guys were prbobably the side kick of the Nawab family. Anyways, you should be carefull what you say in real life or you going to get into real trouble.

Stop paying him any attention, he actually doesn't deserve this. This type never gets into trouble in real life, they know how to cope with every situation changing color.

srry to say, I can't help my self help of stop laughing.me & my friends were discussing about a joke it was stated from there and u fools are analysing me by it.btw bangal toh hai he gaddar , so what else can they do.Like Indian doing b4 thinking is their habit,not just a habit but a nature.
for you guys if u theft something its a virtue if other do similer thts a crime.
it wud be better for u guys stop saying such a hatredfull comments , lie againsts pak.first of all learn something from history,know something correctly . if u dont know something, dont understnt or want to understnd the truth and remain fools thn be like that but don't spread falls rumour against any respective muslim nation like pakistan , its innocnt ppl that will proove your foolishnesh and stupidity and nothing :cool:

Pakistan does not need to worry about 1971 anymore. 1971 is our History and bears as much importance of Pakistan's 1947. I am glad that Mujib did not choose the name Pakistan for us. We have different ideology and different goal than what Pakistan is relaying now. They teach history according to their own convenience and not going to include the wrong doing of their leaders in their text book. If that serves them well then so be it. I have good wishes for Pakistan and its people.

Bangladesh and its citizen should be more concerned about its own future and God wishes, we should promote ourselves to developed world in our lifetime. I want to see a hunger free, illeteracy free, a strong Bangladesh and people around the world will not look down at us like any other sub continent people. God bless all of us.

Seems like he turned sadist. With his veiws and activities, he certainly not going to get any friends, male or female. I understand his frustration.
If you get peace by thinking this so, then ok brother be happy ;) :rofl: move on & carry on ur folishness

Tameem , no matter what you say but this fool will never accept the truth,because their eyes are tied and bind by indian view.how will they see the truth. accusing someone for the fault for which the person not responsible, stealing info from public site make or give it's another meaning is the habit of these guys.so no matter what u say or I say , for them they're " Just only Correct " and I also know that what you said in your this point , they'll also fail to understnd this as well.

srry to say, I can't help my self help of stop laughing.me & my friends were discussing about a joke it was stated from there and u fools are analysing me by it.btw bangal toh hai he gaddar , so what else can they do.Like Indian doing b4 thinking is their habit,not just a habit but a nature.
for you guys if u theft something its a virtue if other do similer thts a crime.
it wud be better for u guys stop saying such a hatredfull comments , lie againsts pak.first of all learn something from history,know something correctly . if u dont know something, dont understnt or want to understnd the truth and remain fools thn be like that but don't spread falls rumour against any respective muslim nation like pakistan , its innocnt ppl that will proove your foolishnesh and stupidity and nothing :cool:

If you get peace by think so, then ok brother be happy ;) :rofl: move on & carry on ur folishness
ohe non Bangal , Engreji ka pungi maat Baja!

One can deals with Kafir but not with "Murtads" and Mujib with his muktis or whatever are sure shot Murtads, Pakistanis could never ever accomodates murtad's idealogy into ours...which is pure pan-islamic...plain and simple!!

In Bangladesh, there are Bangladeshi nationalists and Bengali Nationalists. It's almost like two distinct people squeezed in one tiny land.

Bengali nationalism has it's roots in pagan ritual, hence it's shirk for Muslims to participate. They are small in numbers but united and determined.

Bangladeshi nationalism derived from two nation theory. The concept is similar to Pakistani nationalism but its water down in order to attract less Islamic minded people. Majority in numbers but disarrayed, disfunctional, soft hearted and vision less fools.

Bangladesh is surrounded by Hindu India and we have presence of strong Bengali nationalist intellectuals mostly affiliated with AL politics. Thanks to India, they control media. They use this medias to brain wash young. As you can see we have some diluted souls lurking around here believing the garage that was fed by these murtids
Al intellectuals about 71.

Most likely Bangladesh will preserve its confused status for the foreseable future due to its senseless/over emotional people and geography.

The Dhka University Campus served as the operational base of the awami League militants and its laboratories were used for manufacturing
different varieties of explosives. A portion of the Jagannath Hall was used
for torturing and murdering kidnapped non-Bengalis. Reports of a forestfire
of loot, arson and murder in almost every town of East Pakistan
worried the federal government and the Army’s Eastern Command in
Dacca. Cyclostyled posters, issued by the Awami League student and
labour groups in Dacca and other places in the province, seemed like
military orders of the day. These posters incited the people to “resort to a
bloody war of resistance” for the “national liberation of East Bengal”.
Some 15,000 fully-loaded Rifles at the Dacca Police headquarters
were seized by the Awami Leaguers and their supporters. More arms shops
in Dacca were looted by the Awami League terrorists. In the morning of
March 25, barricades and road blocks appeared all over Dacca city. Petrol
bombs and other hand-made bombs, manufactured from chemicals stolen
from the Science laboratories of educational institutions in the past few weeks ,exploded at some places.

How could Bangladesh have such a bad Famine in 1943?
I see tall grass and green trees in the pictures that means rain and water was there??

@ The famine of 1943 was a completely man made and that is the British .

@ In 1943 or before that the British armies were bitten by the Japanese forces. The British army stationed at Hong Kong, Malaya and Indonesia all were forced to surrendered. Soon with the help of "Azad Hind force" the Japanese forces came upto Burma. They even attacked and captured Imphal and Kohima part of India.

@ During this time A K Fuzlul Huq was the Chief Minister in Bengal. He was forced to order to sink/destroyed/burned all the country boats of Eastern Bengal. This was mainly done to deny the local resources to Japanese army. British govt bought all the surplus foods from the market for the Allied forces as well as to deny it to the Japanese forces.

@ In those days in East Bengal country boats were the main communication. Once it was destroyed there was a acute shortage of food and hence there was a famine and many people died.

Mr. Zainal Abedin is a former student leader and a freedom fighter who crossed over to India in 1971 for military training, joined the Mujib Bahini and fought for the freedom of Bangladesh alongside the Indian Army. Mr Abedin holds a masters degree and a BEd.

In the book Mr Abedin ponders over the events of 1971 and 'one particular incident chastises me the most', he writes, It was in April 1971 in the district headquarters of Noakhali, his home district, where the freedom fighters were gathering, that he met his neighbour. A middle-aged, mature and sober person, his most staunch supporter and admirer.

'He got hold of my hand and took me to a nearby restaurant'. Narrates Mr Abedin, 'As we sipped tea, he started narrating the history of pre-1947 Bengal. He mentioned gory details of how the Hindus used to treat the Muslims and explained the reasons for creation of Pakistan. He said that struggling for one's right is different from break up of the country. He stated that India would first weaken us by breaking our unity and then exploit us. He added that his life time experiences had told him that India would never be sincere to Muslims. With tears in his eyes and hands trembling with emotions he quipped, 'Are you again going to make us the slaves of the Hindus?'.

farzul_1338546977_70-22.jpg

Kader siddique Killing POW in Dhaka stadium December 1971.
farzul_1338547003_71-23.jpg

iblishbd_1310747484_2-kader1.jpg

Banga bir Kader siddique with sheik mujibur Rahman

1376707946.jpg

just found this picture about pre Independence violence against jamat by Awami league .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom