What's new

Oh Ummah Wake Up!

I've heard this Sheikh. He's very good and gives a good talk on the Dajjal. Worth watching.

I've heard this Sheikh. He's very good and gives a good talk on the Dajjal. Worth watching.
Yes it is good that you watch him Mashallah, mark my words he is a gem of todays world. A time were Satanism is being practiced and God/Allah is disgarded due to western civilization. Inshallah all Muslims will wake up one day and I wish one day my nation (Bangladesh) to be Islamic state and one day the oppresors will pay Inshallah.

He is a really god Scholar, but we should also keep in mind that he is a human being just like us all and is prone to make mistakes, which is why we should also do independent research of our own.

also, beware the Wahabi/Salafists who are spreading lies about Imran Hosein.

This Sheikh is talking nonsense. Both in Libya and Egypt, Muslim Brotherhood has come out to be the winners. Egypt is putting 27 Americans on trial for espionage. Libya is not under the control of Nato, either.

This Sheikh is talking nonsense. Both in Libya and Egypt, Muslim Brotherhood has come out to be the winners. Egypt is putting 27 Americans on trial for espionage. Libya is not under the control of Nato, either.
All I have to say is Wake up and stop being a sheep.

ProsperBD, please write a few sentences and give your thoughts about the video.
The Mods are cracking down on such practice of posting videos and you will be reported.

no offence to my Muslim freinds but this word UMMAH is basically the most missused idiology of Islam....as some TV anchor said...arim e shehar greebon ko loot leta hai kabhee baname watan kabhee bleehaye mazhab??????

Ummah means Nation in Arabic, the language of the Qura'an.
As is in: All the Muslim UMMAH under one banner. ICA(in cha a ALLAH)

Ummah is just a concept in islamic world which never was a reality. like there are many muslim nations today same was in old times when there were many kingdoms under many rulers who used to fight against each other for thrones & territories. i don't want to offend anyone but believe in Ummah is same like believing that earth is flat.

Back
Top Bottom