What's new

Imran Khan look 'drained, trapped & hopeless' facing 200+ Bogus Cases | While 25 Crore Pakistanis are in dead sleep, facing all the evil in-justices

Per the constitution, the Prime Minister has the authority to make those appointments as they see fit.

I don’t know why people like you simply cannot understand what rule of law and operating per the constitution, means.

Oh, I know that! But what you forgot to mention is that Imran wanted HIS chosen ones to be appointed to help him prolong his rule. Imran was risen to power by the Generals like Zaheer, Pasha, Bajwa and Faiz; the latter two kept him in power and the last of the four was Imran's chosen one on his path to perpetual power. Imran was taking the path of Nawaz Sharif to sustain Power-- and Nawaz had been sacked three times. This is only Imran's first time and I believe his last time. Just look at his face in the OP video. A 'lion'? Nah, more like a tired old wrinkled man.

PS. I know it may be hard for PTI fanbois to accept that Imran's rise and sustaining power had a lot to do with the Establishment. A bitter pill to swallow. I know.

Pakistan should look beyond bhutto, sharif and imran for the better future.
Sure, but that should be left up to the people to decide in free and fair elections, which can only happen once the witch-hunt against the PTI by the fascist Fauj+PDM Junta ends and once the Fauj goes back to the barracks and accepts civilian supremacy.

The issue here is bigger than just Imran Khan and the PTI, it is about democracy, freedom, rule of law and civilian supremacy.

Personaly i believe, he is too immature to lead Pakistan as politician as similar to Rahul Gandhi. His performance of 3 and half years one of the nothing to showcase...

Pakistan should look beyond bhutto, sharif and imran for the better future.

I find him more like our Arvind Kejriwal. AK is brutally honest but still learning to do survival in the world of Indian politics. The only difference between IK and AK is Pakistan military due to which IK is out of power.

Oh, I know that! But what you forgot to mention is that Imran wanted HIS chosen ones to be appointed to help him prolong his rule. Imran was risen to power by the Generals like Zaheer, Pasha, Bajwa and Faiz; the latter two kept him in power and the last of the four was Imran's chosen one on his path to perpetual power. Imran was taking the path of Nawaz Sharif to sustain Power-- and Nawaz had been sacked three times. This is only Imran's first time and I believe his last time. Just look at his face in the OP video. A 'lion'? Nah, more like a tired old wrinkled man.

PS. I know it may be hard for PTI fanbois to accept that Imran's rise and sustaining power had a lot to do with the Establishment. A bitter pill to swallow. I know.
Same response as the one above to Raj:

Whatever you think of IK & the PTI, the decision should be left up to the people to decide in free and fair elections, which can only happen once the witch-hunt against the PTI by the fascist Fauj+PDM Junta ends and once the Fauj goes back to the barracks and accepts civilian supremacy.

The issue here is bigger than just Imran Khan and the PTI, it is about democracy, freedom, rule of law and civilian supremacy.

IK just happens to be the only politician, currently, who supports rule of law and the constitution.

Yes, by throwing out the NCM against him, right? Tell me did Shaukat Aziz or Benazir Bhutto do that? Not only Imran violated the Const. of Pakistan, he did so totally unnecessarily. He had a lot going for him then.

But then you guys have an excuse for everything Imran does. Everything! You have no answer to simple topics like what would have happened to the so-called '27 year political struggle' if Imran had a heart attack a few years ago? I think you know the answer: Even when Imran is alive, his political party is being disintegrated. Why? Because Imran didn't form a political 'party'. He formed a cult built around him with him sitting at the top like an emperor making stupid decisions after stupid decisions.

The idea of 'collective wisdom' is part of a political party. Even Trump has to be constrained by the compulsions of the Republican Party. While the other political parties in Pakistan maybe 'dynastic', Imran's was a 'personal' political party--so even worse.

Yes, by throwing out the NCM against him, right?
He acted within the law based on the advice he was given. The issue went to the courts and once the courts made a decision (correct or not) IK abided by it and stepped down, unlike the Fauj+PDM junta that has outright refused to implement Supreme Court and lower court orders on elections, release of political prisoners etc.

What IK did is what happens in civilized States with the rule of law and functioning institutions - his party interpreted the law one way, the opposition disagreed and the matter went to court and the courts had the final say and all parties are expected to abide by said decisions.

The rest of your post is just a continuation of political attacks against IK based on your personal views - you are entitled to those views, but the issues facing Pakistan, as I pointed out in my previous response, are bigger than IK & the PTI - it is about democracy and the rule of law and ending the fascism & constitutional violations of the Fauj.

I find him more like our Arvind Kejriwal. AK is brutally honest but still learning to do survival in the world of Indian politics. The only difference between IK and AK is Pakistan military due to which IK is out of power.

Imran would not be even in power without the military.
People here are putting too much faith in the byelections which Imran, riding on the popularity gained by his anti-Americanism narrative, did win. But look a bit deeper you'd see that a chunk of the seats lost by the Noonies were by the PTI turncoats for which the Noonie voters refused to come out for. And still the Noonies bagged large numbers of votes. And if you factor in Imran's debacle of May 9 and Nawaz Sharif's return to politics, it is a pipedream that Imran would single handedly beat all other parties even in the most fair elections.

He acted within the law based on the advice he was given. The issue went to the courts and once the courts made a decision (correct or not) IK abided by it and stepped down, unlike the Fauj+PDM junta that has outright refused to implement Supreme Court and lower court orders on elections, release of political prisoners etc.

What IK did is what happens in civilized States with the rule of law and functioning institutions - his party interpreted the law one way, the opposition disagreed and the matter went to court and the courts had the final say and all parties are expected to abide by said decisions.

Yes sir. You are technically correct. And that technicality is being applied to every act of repression done by the State of Pakistan against PTI.

Benazir in 1989 had far far less odds against the NCM but she stood her ground and beat it by a handful of votes. Imran was/is a COWARD--too coward to face even a Const. move against him.

You reap what you sow!

it is a pipedream that Imran would single handedly beat all other parties even in the most fair elections.
Of course, which is why the FauJ+PDM Junta is engaged in this massive fascist crackdown against the PTI leaders, workers and supporters and so blatantly violated the constitution to hold provincial elections.

You’re arguments are so disingenuous and contradictory to the situation on the ground that one can only assume you’re in the pocket of the Fauj+PDM Junta. Why else would you refuse to focus on the fact that, under said Junta, democracy and human rights in Pakistan have been trampled, the constitution violated and a fascist crackdown is taking place against one political party to rig the elections against it.

We get it, you don’t like Imran Khan, good for you. But try to focus on the issue of the Fauji+PDM fascism destroying the country, democracy and rule of law instead of whinging and griping about IK to deflect and justify said fascism.

Last edited:
Idiots who keep repeating like a parrot “Khan is not as good as we think” Khan made mistakes - and then list out his faults” fail to understand or continue to show their limited brain strength.

Khan is not perfect but he is like an arrow in dark pointing towards the right direction. To the blind idiots , I ask What is the alternative ? PDM? Corrupt generals? It’s important to read and learn from history, how countries that are successful became true democracies. They didn’t get an angel who changed their country at once but made small but important steps towards true democracy.

Yes, by throwing out the NCM against him, right? Tell me did Shaukat Aziz or Benazir Bhutto do that? Not only Imran violated the Const. of Pakistan, he did so totally unnecessarily. He had a lot going for him then.

Man, you have a great ability to write but unfortunately very little to no ability to understand basic concepts. He was given information on how to respond and he did, courts rejected it and he was removed. But I guess you want to compare that act to PDM destroying the constitution and not holding elections.
But then you guys have an excuse for everything Imran does. Everything! You have no answer to simple topics like what would have happened to the so-called '27 year political struggle' if Imran had a heart attack a few years ago? I think you know the answer: Even when Imran is alive, his political party is being disintegrated. Why? Because Imran didn't form a political 'party'. He formed a cult built around him with him sitting at the top like an emperor making stupid decisions after stupid decisions.

Is he perfect or did anyone claim he is perfect? He is a human who will make
Mistakes. People don’t follow him because they think he can make no mistake but because they are tired of PDM bs. Have you ever been given choice in life where you have do look into pros and cons before deciding? This is what people of Pakistan face and even with all his faults he is way ahead of PDM.
The idea of 'collective wisdom' is part of a political party. Even Trump has to be constrained by the compulsions of the Republican Party. While the other political parties in Pakistan maybe 'dynastic', Imran's was a 'personal' political party--so even worse.
And he paid for it and now his party is stronger due to his mistakes. People are moving up in party who actually believe in true democracy.

Unless you can find someone in Pakistan or willing to wait for an angel to appear you have to select a leader from what’s available.

Yes sir. You are technically correct. And that technicality is being applied to every act of repression done by the State of Pakistan against PTI.
More deflection and disingenuousness, and since you seem intelligent enough, I can only assume it is on purpose so I’ll break down the difference between what the PTI did vs what the Fauj+PDM Junta is doing.

The PTI team interpreted the constitution on the matter of a parliamentary procedure to bypass a Vote of No Confidence. They did so with the aim of dismissing the assemblies and going for elections to get a fresh mandate from the people - the goal was not to undermine democracy, but to go back to the people of Pakistan to have them decide in free and fair elections.

What the Fauj+PDM Junta is doing is way beyond that - they are outright violating court orders and the constitution and engaging in State repression, extortion, blackmail and violence to destroy a political party and AVOID going back to the people to have free and fair elections.

The contrast between the lawful approach of the PTI/IK and the Fauj+PDM Junta could not be any more stark.

Love how all the patwaris keep blaming khan for breaking relations with usa but then in the same breath accuse him of being a Jewish agent. Wtf lol

PTI followers do not understand how the shrewd IK operates.

IK is supported by the Jewish lobby but he would say or do things against the West to implicate Pakistam.

He supported Taliban again and again in the Western press to put Pakistan on FATF list.

He released TTP terrorists to undermine CPEC.

He said that he will not go to IMF but does a U-Turn to go to IMF but shared confidential CPEC details with IMF to damage the Pakistan's relations with China. Even after this IK could not secure the IMF loan. Let that sink in.

He tried to create an alternate OIC with Turkiye and Malaysia but does not show up at the meeting and takes a U-Turn to become chauffeur of MBS. He made Turkiye and Malaysia look like idiots and threw them under the bus.

All his actions, words and u-turns are to support the interests of the West and Weaken Pakistan.

His speeches and actions are to demonstrate to all the close and important allies how fickle minded, unreliable and untrust worthy Pakistan is.

6) Collect your Rs 100 cheque from jati umraa

Only who collects Rs 100 will think like that.

Sure, but that should be left up to the people to decide in free and fair elections, which can only happen once the witch-hunt against the PTI by the fascist Fauj+PDM Junta ends and once the Fauj goes back to the barracks and accepts civilian supremacy.

I'm sorry, but Imran Khan does not support democracy, freedom, or the rule of law.

If he will now have the support of the Pakistani army and will joyfully carry on with his previous actions. Even he will be happy to extend the mandate of the army chief.

I wholeheartedly concur that other Pakistani leaders are fundamentally corrupt. However, this does not imply that IK is automatically eligible for the position of best PM.

Being a third party, I just want to evaluate IK's performance during the past three and a half years for the position of PM candidate. Also, it wasn't that impressive. I can think of numerous of his decisions that Pakistan suffered a great deal from.

Since I am not a supporter of his and am a third party, I only want to believe in claims that are supported by evidence. Imran Khan made only assertions and persuasive speeches, which his supporters may have accepted as fact. However, I haven't seen any solid proof of the claims he's made over the past 1.5 years.

If you compare AK to IK, it will be unjust.

Even I dislike AK because he seems to be looking for opportunities and since, in essence, he expertly exploited Anna Hazare to become CM.

And he won his first Delhi elections as a result of widespread corruption in Delhi committed by the BJP and Congress in the past. And the Delhi residents had no other choice.

However, he performed admirably during his term, and while there was some corruption, Delhi saw significant changes. He was elected in the second term for this reason.

Imran Khan lost the opportunity, People should judge him on his performance, not on the empty claims and speeches.

Last edited:
You really must have got a bamboo up your arxx.. by duffers to change tune 180 degrees..
Lol it wasn't me who voted nawaz sharif and her daughter in power 8/9 times since 1983 or 8/8 times if you don't count 2002. Also it wasn't me who voted nawaz sharif with 2/3 majority in 1990s.

All of stories of corruption, sending nudes via helicopters and foreign assets were well known back then too.

Look corruption isn't an issue as pointed out by Aristotle Ahsan Iqbal many times
FB_IMG_1655740095483.jpg

This isn't my view but view majority of well educated people of Pakistan specifically punjab(northern punjab has highest education density) over the last 40 years(since 1983) or three generations !!!

Why should it change now,??

I don't get why people here hate a leader who is loved by millions of pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom