What's new

Imran Khan look 'drained, trapped & hopeless' facing 200+ Bogus Cases | While 25 Crore Pakistanis are in dead sleep, facing all the evil in-justices

In every instance the problem isn't just the military
But people support and betrayal of politicans

I spent 28 yrs in Pakistan ... people genuinely supported PMLN in 2021
yes there are supporters of that shit party BUT its not the entirety of Pakistan! If anything its support base is getting older with one foot in the grave.

If you want some one to lose popularity quickly in Pakistan, just give him Govt. Pml n or whoever comes next will regret this term in my opinion.

Any cases on Mota Nawaja and Maryam for taking BMW car from Toshakhana?
O I forgot Maryam is warming Whisky Munira's bed that is why there are no
cases on them.
All free.................................

Imran Khan look tired, worn-out, hopeless facing 200+ Bogus cases | To wake-up this slave 25 Crore maari wee Qoum facing 100% Rigged-Fake Elections

Traveling From his Lahore House to face bogus cooked up sell out judicial cases.

The Last Days of Imran Khan.

:cry:
:frown:
:tsk:
Very small mistakes cost them dearly.

How many times did you go to PM Sectt and how many times did you sit in cabinet or ministry meetings?

I am genuinely curious to know about this since you make such a bold claim, when I know for a fact this is blatantly false.

And this information is confirmed from people who actually worked at the PM Sectt, one of who was getting calls from Azam Khan in front of me to get a presentation edited at 2 AM on a Sunday night, so that it can be presented at 8 in the morning to the PM.
I have first hand knowledge

25 crore Pakistanis are Pakistanis biggest problem. They don’t have a spine if there isn’t a leader always available to guide them. These hopeless, morally bankrupt, lazy, joke of citizens are accustomed of slavery and that’s where they belong

He is not the good guy y'all think he is...
And Pakistani military is ( sellers , murders, rapers blackmailers of own nation ) at this point whole institution.

Nawaz, Zardari all are good people.

In this lot Imran Khan any day.

At this point its not about IK, its the system if this is happening to a ex PM just imagine what had been happening to common citizens of this country

Or keep living like this
face-facts.jpg

Hard to believe that buddy, but whatever floats your boat.
You don’t know me! BTW I am a PTI supporter and there are very good reasons why some of Imran Khan’s closest allies left him. I have more but I will refrain from sharing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom