What's new

Official British Brexit thread.

I know we all think from our own point of view but dont you think you are projecting your feelings(based on your identity) by comparing events to an event that happened thousands of miles/decades away involving completely different societies... how strong is your need to feel good about yourself?
very strong :)

very strong :)
well can I interest you in various juicy beef related threads here.. that is bound to fullfill the need(to prove to self that your side was right from beginning)... better than scottish independence.... :)

Last edited:
Who wants to be told by a guy in Brussels that you need to take in x amount of 'refugees'/terrorists ? That would be enough to make me want to walk. Brussels seems to be crawling with terrorists. Who wants to end up like them ?

Well, you are partially right, but not entitely, there are also many other reasons our people have grown tired of the E.U , but granted immigration(especially last year immigration crisis led by merkel) Was one of the main reason.

Nigel farage(even though im not his fan) pointed this out today in E.U parliament, i agree with him for once in my life. Lol:

"“You as a political project are in denial. You are in denial that your political union is failing, you are in denial that Mrs Merkel’s call last year for as many people as possible to cross the Mediterranean which has led to massive divisions between countries and within countries. But the main reason the UK voted out was that you have by stealth and by deception without ever telling the truth to the people of Europe continue to impose on them a political union. Mr Farage blasted the EU for disregarding the French and Dutch people after they voted against the proposed Constitution of Europe in 2005.
He highlighted how EU leaders had 'ignored them' and moved ahead with political union."

I agree with him on this one. :)

Last edited:
the girl in black dress is in love with Farage.. :)

Ahahahahah......i noticed that as well, thought i was the only one who could smell love when i see it. :D

Did you see how Nigel Farrage dealt with them today? Oh dear....They look annoyed.

Ahahahaha.....yes i saw it on the BBC this evening. What he said is everything i have said before on here. If they want to shoot themselves in the foot by rejecting any trade deals with us, then let them bring it on, let's see who will lose the most. They act as if the E.U has been doing us a favour.lol Business is business and there are no favours.
If they think they can dictate terms to Great Britain, then they are mistaking, We are not a third world country or a small weak European country, far from it.
They should stop acting like kids and grow up. If there is one thing i enjoyed most about this Brexit, its that we have seen the true colours of some of our 'partners'. Keep your enemies close and friends closer. :)

Ahahahaha.....yes i saw it on the BBC this evening. What he said is everything i have said before on here. If they want to shoot themselves in the foot by rejecting any trade deals with us, then let them bring it on, let's see who will lose the most. They act as if the E.U has been doing us a favour.lol Business is business and there are no favours.
If they think they can dictate terms to Great Britain, then they are mistaking, We are not a third world country or a small weak European country, far from it.
They should stop acting like kids and grow up. If there is one thing i enjoyed most about this Brexit, its that we have seen the true colours of some of our 'partners'. Keep your enemies close and friends closer. :)

In any trade war, EU countries like Germany will lose far more than UK.

Anyway, after the emotions have died down we will see business as usual again.

Joke:
The European Commission has announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU, rather than German, which was the other contender. Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had room for improvement and has therefore accepted a five-year phasing in of "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make sivil servants jump for joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k", Which should klear up some konfusion and allow one key less on keyboards.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f", making words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e" is disgrasful.

By the fourth yer, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and everivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. ZE DREM VIL FINALI COM TRU!

Herr Schmidt

Did you see how Nigel Farrage dealt with them today? Oh dear....They look annoyed.

So why does he stand there begging for a free trade deal when the EU is so evil? Why doesn't he invoke article 50 already and do everyone a big favor? EU this EU that. Everyone is tired of this foulmouthed xenophobic bigot pretending like he is the next thing.

The irony is that after Brexit Cameron resigned immediately. The likes of Farage have been demanding a Brexit for years now. Yet, we can already see the indecisiveness on their faces. Farage cannot invoke article 50 because even he knows that without a free tariff deal Britain will go down.

LOL @ Britain will be the best friend of the EU if a free tariff is negotiable. What an ugly bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited:
In any trade war, EU countries like Germany will lose far more than UK.

Anyway, after the emotions have died down we will see business as usual again.

LOL How did you come up with that prediction? Germany doesn't care about Britain and Merkel's stance tells us everything. Besides, an industrial powerhouse like Germany has absolutely nothing to lose.

The Brits are living on planet Mars. They think they can badmouth the EU and have their way. The Brits should stop making a fool out of themselves. They chose Brexit and everyone accepts their decision. They need to pack their bags and leave with dignity. Time for cheap and meaningless lectures is over now.

Last edited:
Joke:
The European Commission has announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU, rather than German, which was the other contender. Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had room for improvement and has therefore accepted a five-year phasing in of "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make sivil servants jump for joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k", Which should klear up some konfusion and allow one key less on keyboards.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f", making words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e" is disgrasful.

By the fourth yer, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and everivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. ZE DREM VIL FINALI COM TRU!

Herr Schmidt

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom