What's new

Obama to Apologize to Afghanistan Under Deal to Keep Troops There Indefinitely

That vacuum is like a dream come true for Pakistan, but not possible.

Well, Brother, I personally feel that there will be a vacuum and not me alone but for the world affected by A'Stan's scenario feels that. You know you had higher number of causality in all fronts of fights with Taliban.

Its completely up to you to let that gap filled as soon as possible, remind you, US staying there for long is not good for your interests(forget what others want for a second) too.because there are more dangerous players haunting for that.

If Good for Pakistan than we should be happy.

I dont know why some Pakistanis think we will ever have Problem having odd 10k american troops in Afghanistan.And ofcourse the shit of Taliban taking over afghanistan again.

Though i wish Pakistan to do 2 steps as soon as possible

*Merge FATA with KPK
*Fence the border with Afghanistan
*Suspend Nato aswell as Afghan supply route(Since Chabahar if i am not wrong is all active)

Let Afghan Do what they want in their country and let us remain only till Pakistan.

Though Best of Luck to Afghanistan

Seems to be good news, hope the ANA takes less time to come up to speed and take over all missions itself as it's already doing. Not great news for Pakistan though.

Aren't you guys always claiming that Pakistan is a stakeholder in the future of Afghanistan. :o: :o::o:

Americans are already staying with their drones till 2024 while Afghanistan's Army is evolving as better experienced professional army.

No,We dont

Well It was already known since years that 10-12k troops will stay in afghanistan for one more decade.So what is the problem here?drone operating from afghanistan or anywhere else will always strike pakistan until and unless the Pakistani govt Doesnt want to ban it at any cost

Afghanistan national army or Northern alliance army without pashtuns representation if is becoming professional is all good for Afghanistan.or do you think they will invade pakistan?like they used to do Indic people in the past?

Stop your obssesion with Pakistan and Don't drag Pakistan in every afghan thread

No,We dont

Well It was already known since years that 10-12k troops will stay in afghanistan for one more decade.So what is the problem here?drone operating from afghanistan or anywhere else will always strike pakistan until and unless the Pakistani govt Doesnt want to ban it at any cost

Afghanistan national army or Northern alliance army without pashtuns representation if is becoming professional is all good for Afghanistan.or do you think they will invade pakistan?like they used to do Indic people in the past?

Stop your obssesion with Pakistan and Don't drag Pakistan in every afghan thread

You don't need to go in centuries in the past because things have changed a lot. In 1947, when Pakistan was created Afghanistan was against your nation because of Durand Line, there is hardly any anti-India feeling among Afghans if you see the history in last 100 years.

You don't need to go in centuries in the past because things have changed a lot. In 1947, when Pakistan was created Afghanistan was against your nation because of Durand Line, there is hardly any anti-India feeling among Afghans if you see the history in last 100 years.

lol really?have you ever been to pashtun forums?And again have you ever been to tajiks forum?i am member of both and i know what they feel about each other and what they feel about Pakistan.

want to give you an example what afghan pashtuns think About India and indians?
Afghans and Indians are the same! - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |

Most of the pro India replies are by the Pakistani pashtuns.Believe me such as the badlun

Tajik and uzbek are very much like indians(Slave minded) While we pashtuns are not.

Most of the Afghan you meet on internet are Tajik/Uzbek or the persianized kabuli.And the rest of them are living in western countries..

As i said earlier even if an indian reach on moon for a common Afghan and Pakistani pashtuns they always will be viewed as slave minded and probably the cowardest people ever born

Seems to be good news, hope the ANA takes less time to come up to speed and take over all missions itself as it's already doing. Not great news for Pakistan though.

why is this not a good news for Pakistan?or why is this a bad news for pakistan at all?

do you think ANA will start invading Pakistan since throughout the afghan pak border on pak side is under Pashtun domination.majority of the areas upto balochistan from chitral are having atleast 80% of pashtun population.

Stop being acting like a typical indian.

Well, Brother, I personally feel that there will be a vacuum and not me alone but for the world affected by A'Stan's scenario feels that. You know you had higher number of causality in all fronts of fights with Taliban.

Its completely up to you to let that gap filled as soon as possible, remind you, US staying there for long is not good for your interests(forget what others want for a second) too.because there are more dangerous players haunting for that.

There is no such vacuum, Taliban have lost moral, man, territory after security transition to ANSF security wise we are better than 2009,10,11 but politically many things were unstable last year but we are getting out of that too quiet better now; and being a good ally of US is in our best interest hope we can play a good ally relationship with the US!

They are staying here as per an agreement which in return benefit both of our countries - we are well aware of our brotherly neighbors so unless we don't stand on our own feet we will need a big boy to be our political, economical and military assistance provider in return we will give them what they want.

God willing, we are in a better position today than 2001, and we will be in a better position than today in 2024.

lol really?have you ever been to pashtun forums?And again have you ever been to tajiks forum?i am member of both and i know what they feel about each other and what they feel about Pakistan.

want to give you an example what afghan pashtuns think About India and indians?
Afghans and Indians are the same! - Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |

Most of the pro India replies are by the Pakistani pashtuns.Believe me such as the badlun

Tajik and uzbek are very much like indians(Slave minded) While we pashtuns are not.

Most of the Afghan you meet on internet are Tajik/Uzbek or the persianized kabuli.And the rest of them are living in western countries..

As i said earlier even if an indian reach on moon for a common Afghan and Pakistani pashtuns they always will be viewed as slave minded and probably the cowardest people ever born

why is this not a good news for Pakistan?or why is this a bad news for pakistan at all?

do you think ANA will start invading Pakistan since throughout the afghan pak border on pak side is under Pashtun domination.majority of the areas upto balochistan from chitral are having atleast 80% of pashtun population.

I already know these things, Afghans talk such things when Pakistanis starts to claim that Afghans and Punjabis are same people by race further to prove Punjabis are Caucasian( or pretending to be descendants of invaders) and such comments are mainly hurled to insult Pakistanis, not Indians. :laugh::laugh:

You should figure out yourself what NATO presence has brought for Pakistan in the last 12 years strictly from Pakistan's perspective because if it's from our perspective than it's been all a result of it's own policies - as my good friend @gurudutt would say in hindi "one reaps what he sows".

This seems to be the sum of all fears that "Afghanistan will invade Pakistan" - they are working hard right now to build their country so I wouldn't know when they will or will they even start demanding their land back.

Investing into ANA is good but USA should also invest in afghanistan infrastructure aswell as Education sector

*By 2024 when they exist Afghanistan should have a Literacy rate of atleast 70-80%(Yes very much possible in a decade)

*A GDP of atleast 100billion dollars.

Dude wants an apology for putting his sorry corrupt *** on the president's seat and keeping it there for a decade. LOL!

If US should stage a mock pull-out we'd be seeing him crawling on his all fours begging they stay.

Slaughter Hindus in Afghanistan? :what: oh man who told you they are as fuglies as your ones?

I mean Indians; Zaid Hamid never fails to mention the incorrect meaning of Hindu Kush mountains , i.e. killing Hindus and prompting (his own way) Taliban to kill Indians after when USA will leave the region. I can post few videos and in this very forum there are couple of members who have been directly warning Indians in the same context.

Regards

Investing into ANA is good but USA should also invest in afghanistan infrastructure aswell as Education sector

*By 2024 when they exist Afghanistan should have a Literacy rate of atleast 70-80%(Yes very much possible in a decade)

*A GDP of atleast 100billion dollars.

Very much possible, as by then well be having over 15mln students up to 16th grade or higher and 10mln under 12th grade.

Once security becomes less priority (which will inshAllah) investments will be coming in mining and other sectors, we will be a transit route to many countries via rail links, we will be a power transit for energy hungry countries, we are going to join WTO next year, we are very near to self-sufficiency on our daily commodity needs, we will be having our own oil and gas, our exports will increase day by day and many other factors that could take our GPD near $80bln in a decade.

Dude wants an apology for putting his sorry corrupt *** on the president's seat and keeping it there for a decade. LOL!

If US should stage a mock pull-out we'd be seeing him crawling on his all fours begging they stay.

But you know what? he will lose his life if so but US is gonna lose everything it made in this region via Afghanistan if US don't obey what Karzai is asking it right now :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom