What's new

Obama to Apologize to Afghanistan Under Deal to Keep Troops There Indefinitely

I am just wondering the reaction in Pakistan, they are putting their last hope on American withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014 believing Taliban would return back overnight.

And what made you conclude that Pakistanis are putting their last hope on American withdrawal from Afghanistan ?? Everyone with little common sense knows that the vacuum likely to be created as a result of American withdrawal can have disastrous results for the state of Pakistan . Americans did not spend trillions of dollars just to kill Osama !! They aren`t going anywhere .

Last edited:
]
I am just wondering the reaction in Pakistan, they are putting their last hope on American withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014 believing Taliban would return back overnight.

oh man you Indians will always be rondos.

I guess your stomach aches have become chronic viz a viz Pakistan.

It would have been better if you were wondering what will be your plans instead of what was our reaction

My personal belief is that Pakistan has tried to bleed US at the behest and under $$$ guarantees from China. US is unhappy with their rented soldier working for someone else now.

My personal belief is that Pakistan has tried to bleed US at the behest and under $$$ guarantees from China. US is unhappy with their rented soldier working for someone else now.

Mr. Notsuperstitious , your "Personal belief" on this one is "highly Superstitious" !!

Mr. Notsuperstitious , your "Personal belief" on this one is "highly Superstitious" !!

You are right, all beliefs are just beliefs. Hence I clearly stated its a belief. I won't be acting on it irrationally. I'm not stupid like superstitious folks.

However there is circumstantial evidence to support my assessment, Osama Bin Laden being Pakistan's non state guest for one. Certainly US has their own intelligence take on this, and its safe to say its not ''thanks pakistan''!

I won't be acting on it, not five times a day, not once in a lifetime. I'm not stupid.

So you mean to say that who act on their belief are actually "stupid" ?? For them the ones who dont , are stupids !! and the ones acting on their beliefs are in billions !! Now you can judge yourself !!

So you mean to say that who act on their belief are actually "stupid" ?? For them the ones who dont , are stupids !! and the ones acting on their beliefs are in billions !! Now you can judge yourself !!

Oh yes, the number game needed for mob mentality. I get it.

In any case, the US (or as you say dajjal) is staying and the 2014 of honey and milk and miracles is not happening. Deal with it!

]

oh man you Indians will always be rondos.

I guess your stomach aches have become chronic viz a viz Pakistan.

It would have been better if you were wondering what will be your plans instead of what was our reaction

Where did you see 'Rondu' thing, I am just mentioning skyrocketing high hopes among Pakistanis which they always claim by saying Taliban will come in Afghanistan overnight and in overnight Kashmir will became the part of Pakistan after American withdrawal from Afghanistan. :omghaha::omghaha:

Neither I said US will apologize; I said earlier that it's the US who wants to accept every Afghan demand to just make a security deal with Afghanistan for a longer stay so at the early morning 8 Obama did sent a letter, a letter of no regret but commitment and promise for restricting all actions which may go against Afghan local traditions and that letter has been delivered by Karzai to tribal elders for consideration and this all shows how eager US is to stay here not us!

Now that double US flagged Pakistani-origin must be scratching his head...

There was another tin pot having dreams of slaughtering Hindus in Afghanistan post 2014 US forces gone back.

BTW Afghans should be ready to hear plenty of misleading preaches how Afghanistan has become a colony of foreign invaders and how they have been always fighting against the same since time immemorial. Some people are very good at misleading people. Beware.

And what made you conclude that Pakistanis are putting their last hope on American withdrawal from Afghanistan ?? Everyone with little common sense knows that the vacuum likely to be created as a result of American withdrawal can have disastrous results for the state of Pakistan . Americans did not spend trillions of dollars just to kill Osama !! They aren`t going anywhere .

That vacuum is like a dream come true for Pakistan, but not possible.

Where did you see 'Rondu' thing, I am just mentioning skyrocketing high hopes among Pakistanis which they always claim by saying Taliban will come in Afghanistan overnight and in overnight Kashmir will became the part of Pakistan after American withdrawal from Afghanistan. :omghaha::omghaha:

lets wait and see. before that your dragging Pakistan into the thread shows your own obsession about Pakistan.

Karzai and Co were begging US/NATO stay when that is now eminent now Karzai is just trying to play a hollow machoman :))) not signing the pact

Look even I can see the hidden last hope in your comment. :sarcastic: Pakistan don't see as a disaster but as hope of opportunity to bring back Taliban in Afghanistan, after all you don't speak some foreign language.

Last edited:
That vacuum is like a dream come true for Pakistan, but not possible.

we don't need that. you just take your millions of refugees and route them to India ;)

There was another tin pot having dreams of slaughtering Hindus in Afghanistan post 2014 US forces gone back.

BTW Afghans should be ready to hear plenty of misleading preaches how Afghanistan has become a colony of foreign invaders and how they have been always fighting against the same since time immemorial. Some people are very good at misleading people. Beware.

Slaughter Hindus in Afghanistan? :what: oh man who told you they are as fuglies as your ones?

Lol thinking of slaughtering Hindus or Afghans and forgetting what's going around their own homes...

We have already heared loads of crap from our brothers in Pakistan but none of them worked so well this time nor it will in the future so it's better for themselves to only concentrate on Pakistan's own issues rather interfering in ours .

lets wait and see. before that your dragging Pakistan into the thread shows your own obsession about Pakistan.

Karzai and Co were begging US/NATO stay when that is now eminent now Karzai is just trying to play a hollow machoman :))) not signing the pact

Aren't you guys always claiming that Pakistan is a stakeholder in the future of Afghanistan. :o: :o::o:

Americans are already staying with their drones till 2024 while Afghanistan's Army is evolving as better experienced professional army.

Back
Top Bottom