What's new

Northern pakistanis linkage to europeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A typical Pashtun child. Photo: National Geographic

pashtun-child.jpg

What the ****, don't people know that Pakistanis are Europeans? They just happened to be on the wrong geography:rofl:

Anyway on serious note, I enjoy these treads seeing Pakistanis searching for their identities even after 65 years of independence. Some call themselves Arabs, some central Asians, some middle easterners, and some Persians. Now they are calling themselves Europeans! :rofl:

What a confused nation!!

Mate, Pakistan is a federation (a union) of different ethnicities. None of us are searching for an identity. Pashtuns identify first of all by their ethnic tribe, religion and Pakistan. What's there to be confused about?

You on the other hand seem to be confused in fully understanding the vibrant tapestry of the Pakistani nation.

Mate, Pakistan is a confederation (a union) of different ethnicities. None of us are searching for an identity. Pashtuns identify first of all by their ethnic tribe, religion and Pakistan. What's there to be confused about?

You on the other hand seem to be confused in fully understanding the vibrant tapestry of the Pakistani nation.

Not confused , But Envious, They are finding it hard to accept the truth, They actually consider us invaders or watever.

^ kabir bedi is half white, nice try

the other ones could also be mixed, I have never seen a indian who looks european, sure there are some fairer indians, but they never look caucasian/european

youll be surprised that there are many brahmins from south india who look very south european/aryan

youll be surprised that there are many brahmins from south india who look very south european/aryan
I don't know about south India, however, I know of many from Kashmir (settled in N. Delhi). I'm not surprised!

Cheap attack.

When Indians highlight the different ethnic groups within, it is celebrating diversity but, when Pakistanis do it, it is a sign of confused identity?

Not at all

When Indians talk about diversity, we talk about unity in diversity. When Pakistanis talk about different ethnicity, they talk about how superior they are from others.

Mate, Pakistan is a confederation (a union) of different ethnicities. None of us are searching for an identity. Pashtuns identify first of all by their ethnic tribe, religion and Pakistan. What's there to be confused about?

Son, its a 'federation' not a confederation ! If you so much as think of breaking away I'm going to shove the entire tobacco plantation up your arse ! :D

Nah...just kidding, rora ! Such a waste of probable 'heavenly nectar' ! :cheesy:

But I do think that this trend has to reverse. We must stop identifying with our ethnicities or provinces before Pakistan ! Islam, because it is inexorably entwined with Pakistaniyat, we don't face a dilemma there but surely Subb seh Pehle Pakistan ! Tribe, City, Province.... se pehle Pakistan ! :pakistan:

Not at all

When Indians talk about diversity, we talk about unity in diversity. When Pakistanis talk about different ethnicity, they talk about how superior they are from others.
Dude, no human being is superior to another. Why are you judging Pakistan on the basis of biased limited coverage of media?

I know people in remote, desolate locations of Pakistan, who are better human beings than any of us!

Hyperion, celebrating diversity is not wrong, indeed Pakistan is blessed with that diversity, but forcing lineages to deny their past is wrong.

See the thread title "Northern pakistanis linkage to Europeans". How are Pakistanis linked to Europeans?

We must stop identifying with our ethnicities or provinces before Pakistan ! Islam

The Islam being preached today in Pakistan can go hide somewhere where it don't shine, however, yes Pakistan does come first. What can I say, it's going to take sometime. Difficult to kill old habits, just like the lovely green. :whistle:

Not confused , But Envious, They are finding it hard to accept the truth, They actually consider us invaders or watever.

Now you are delusional. Give one valid reason for being envious of a Pakistani.

Anyway, we don't consider you invaders, but one amongst us. It is you who consider yourself invaders and make Muhammad Ghori your hero.

See the thread title "Northern pakistanis linkage to Europeans". How are Pakistanis linked to Europeans?

Dude, we are an older culture (the Pashtuns). How can we be linked to Europeans? Maybe some of us migrated West from East, is another story.

What I can say is, several tribes of Pashtuns have a striking resemblance to Israelites, why? I have absolutely NO IDEA! :what:

Off topic: I get hundreds of "Shaloms," whenever on holidays. I got tired of saying I'm not Jewish, now I just reply back with a nod and "Shalom".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom