What's new

Northern pakistanis linkage to europeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In India this is a case of 1 in a million lol.

In Pakistan we are talking about ethnics (major) that make up half the population...
I think u are going a bit too far!I intended on posting pics of people who are famous and I could bet that if u go to certain Areas in Rajasthan,Haryana and Punjab u will find European looking people there as well!!From the title of the thred I thought that u guys were upto discussing the topic but it appears from the kind of comments that I got that it was entirely a racist thread!!Sorry for particicpating:
Indian Rajputs
Prince+Nakuul+Mehta1,+Prince+of+Udaipur+from+Rajput-Chauhan+dynasty.JPG

etebari.jpg

What the ****, don't people know that Pakistanis are Europeans? They just happened to be on the wrong geography:rofl:

Anyway on serious note, I enjoy these treads seeing Pakistanis searching for their identities even after 65 years of independence. Some call themselves Arabs, some central Asians, some middle easterners, and some Persians. Now they are calling themselves Europeans! :rofl:

What a confused nation!!

What the ****, don't people know that Pakistanis are Europeans? They just happened to be on the wrong geography:rofl:

Anyway on serious note, I enjoy these treads seeing Pakistanis searching for their identities even after 65 years of independence. Some call themselves Arabs, some central Asians, some middle easterners, and some Persians. Now they are calling themselves Europeans! :rofl:

What a confused nation!!

Actually some decendants of all those people you mentioned live here so yes we can say this.

What a confused nation!!

Actually some decendants of all those people you mentioned live here so yes we can say this.

Yes that is what I am sayin, I think Pakistan should seek EU membership. At least, hamari jaan toh chorogay

Where is jinxed_girl. I am waiting for her valuable crap. :rofl:

In India this is a case of 1 in a million lol.

In Pakistan we are talking about ethnics (major) that make up half the population...

Both the statements are wrong.

trying to be a smarty a55 ? punjabis and sindhis make up 80 % of pak populace and we know how they look :hitwall:

Well the title of this thread is not the question ! The question is , Is jinxed girl back ?

Where is jinxed_girl. I am waiting for her valuable crap. :rofl:

Maybe she(he) is already here although she(he) is banned !

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

During iceage, few europeans with sid and that squirrel , then mongolians, then alexavder, then some somalians , then some central asians all moved to pakistan and made a big mega mix of people so that there remains no lineage of any particular people.

Its a carnival like mega mix.

Yes that is what I am sayin, I think Pakistan should seek EU membership. At least, hamari jaan toh chorogay

Dude, you are on a Pakistani defence forum. Forget about jaan chorgay, aap duffa ho jao to yeh bhi baari baat hain.

France,UK, germany ,norway, denmark will be so happy :victory:

Pashtuns don't look European, that guy looks like an exception.

Buddy, Pashtuns come in hundred plus genetic varieties (tribes). If citizens of Pakistan don't know all the facts about us, how could you know?

Blonde (dirty blonde)/Red hair with green eyes is a common trait, however, blue eyes are not that common (maybe 3% of total population)

Note: Don't base your judgement of Pashtuns on the ones in India or Peshawar (as you may think that Peshawar is the HQ of Pashtuns). To understand our gene pool you need to travel all through the tribal belt and Afghanistan.

We are proud people, we look as we look and we don't care if comparisons are made with any other race. Additionally, we are not descendants of Europeans, how could we be? Did we travel west couple of millennia ago to get lucky and came back? :P On the other hand, it is quite possible that they maybe our descendants :D

What a confused nation!!

Cheap attack.

When Indians highlight the different ethnic groups within, it is celebrating diversity but, when Pakistanis do it, it is a sign of confused identity?

Pashtuns are interesting people because, they speak a Iranian language,looks generally different. but, people are historically closer to Indic region. Is it because, the Indic speakers are Sunni Muslim(natural tie)s?

Actually, they are culturally closer to Iranians IINM and then Iranians are mostly Shia.

I vaugely remembers Kabuliwala pattani(pathan) visiting our region selling clothes back in the 80s.

There is even a movie made on kabuliwalas as you've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom