What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

justpk

Reaction score
guys...i have this question...but lets discuss it in logical and decent way without throwing mud on each other...deal?

oh really??????? can't you watch any Pakistani channel in India :cry:

Here we can watch almost all Indian channels in Pakistan.

justpk guys...i have this question...but lets discuss it in logical and decent way without throwing mud on each other...deal?

Because there is no permission from INDIAN side .

Members of the Standing Committee of Senate on Information and Broadcasting struggled for this. They Said that the Indian Parliament would be approached to get permission from the Indian government to run Pakistani TV channels programmes there as Pakistan is a peaceful country and we wish to sustain good relations with all its neighbors.

So be realistic and positive tell me about your Comments upon this ?

There is no demand for Pakistani channels in India. Although I remember seeing PTV when flipping through channels sometime ago in india

yes there was PTV long back...i think 10 yrs back and that to news kinda stuff...ofcourse there is demand...but clearly strategically the govt does not allow...and i want to know why...i know all the channels must be available in pak...i know it is coz all are so updated on our music, movies etc ...why not the other way round :(

Demand ki aisi ki taisi...................... who the hell want to watch that Pooja being performed in all Indian dramas but still we have allowed every single channel in Pakistan?

We don't even show any such thing in Pakistan and trust me we make way better dramas in Pakistan than in india because they are only 14-15 episodes of dramas and not ever lasting programmes like India. We believe in quality and not quantity :rofl:

Its just like Indians doesn't want to show Pakistani channels i don't find any third reason for banning Pakistani channels in India

YE TO KHULA TIZAAD HAI. man indian don't wanna show pablic pakistani channels because of terorr . and they hope after indian tv we have to give then licence of cenima and indian film must be in pakistani cenima. its for humen rights.

Demand ki aisi ki taisi...................... who the hell want to watch that Pooja being performed in all Indian dramas but still we have allowed every single channel in Pakistan?

We don't even show any such thing in Pakistan and trust me we make way better dramas in Pakistan than in india because they are only 14-15 episodes of dramas and not ever lasting programmes like India. We believe in quality and not quantity :rofl:

Its just like Indians doesn't want to show Pakistani channels i don't find any third reason for banning Pakistani channels in India

well zaki i think u are trying to instigate me to say things that i probably wont :)

well i think there is demand for saas bahu saga...for housewives and others...u clearly are not a target audiance hence u are not the right person to comment on it...

there are many many good programs on TV for other ppl as well...pl do not follow the hindi news channels as they are all mess...but there are many many quality programs too...dont go by what ur girlfriend says...go by what u see...

The fact that an India hater like you knows so much about Indian shows proves their popularity. Doesn't it?:azn:

You being a senior member, I didn’t expect you to belittle the Pooja that is performed in millions of Hindu households

What Pooja is to Hindus is Namaz is to Muslims

It's not like that. Believe me, the demand is not there.
Look at IPL, superbly marketed and almost everyone watches it. You need to market your Channels more.

Nope sir.. out of 423 channels, people know only about 4-5 channels saas bahu channels. And also Pakistani members know about it and talk about it here because they have watched it.

There are more regional channels because of the fact that there are more than 30 language zones here.

And there are only few International state ( which are not India specific) channels from around the globe:International channels broadcast in India

TV5MONDE (TV5 Monde Asie)
Deutsche Welle
CCTV 9 - english channel from china
Australia Network
KBS World
NHK World
TBN

Note that all are English.

These so called saas bahu channels are only popular in households of North Indian Hindi speaking population.

So you may have to do a little more research before jumping into conclusions.

which is the top pakistani channel?

can anyone be watched online?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom