What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

a question to all pakistani members- do indian channels there show old indian shows or new ones?? if new ones then are they delayed by some months or go same day same episode in india and pakistan? and the advt.s between the shows are indian or pakistani?

I have hated the saas bahu serials.

But this new serial called "Pulwa" on colors is very good. Its not saas bahu.

Is colors available in Pakistan??

Here's some Indian comedy ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: x 100

Last edited by a moderator:
We have PTV,ARY,QTC etc but they all are religous channels. So, we dont have any real Pakistan entertainment channel here. We should have channels like GEO and Dunya here.

Dunya is just a news channel for the most part....but since you guys have already been acquainted to Veena Malik, you might wanna know that before she had comedy show on Dunya called "Miss Dunya". Videos of it are on youtube.

guys...i have this question...but lets discuss it in logical and decent way without throwing mud on each other...deal?

Really Pakistani channels :hitwall:...well as far as I know even Pakistanis do not watch them...they watch Indian channels. BTW what do you want to watch in those channels??

want to watch Pakistani channel. Add 12169 frequency in the Set top box with 40300 KBPS. Do a channel search u will get quite a lot Pakistani channels on Asia Sat 5

Back
Top Bottom