What's new

No group or force will be allowed to politically, economically destabilise Pakistan: COAS

All I can say is the roads, the bridges, the buildings, the tanks, the planes and the border fences that PA built are still standing. Look at what the civilians have built , all corrupt or crumbling to the core.

Can you name businesses operated by British Army competing directly with Private sector?
Can you name British Army contractor competing and bidding against Private sector contractor to build roads and bridges while using state resources?
Can you give me the exact dates of marshal laws applied in England for last 75 years or so?
Can you name banks, MFG and other businesses operated by British Army?
Can you name British political parties operated by M16?
Can you name last British general meeting business owners of the country to discuss the economy?

I as a private business owner cannot compete with state (ARMY) They get the land for free, I have to pay for it, They don't pay taxes, I have to pay for it, Even when power rates keep rising they are given massive subsidy and are shielded from their own failures, HOW Do I as private business to compete with that IDIOT....

It isn't a military job to Run the country or build roads, building and bridges you Moran, Instead of condemning them for this, you are giving them credit for it Retard...

Sure you do piece of s*it. If you really do test fire a ICBM to send the message. Send them a message that next time you try overthrow our government the reaction will be very different.

But of course you fu*kers won't do that because your masters have told you to have "restricted" missile range. And you listen to them like wh*res.

The Yankees have been trying to bring regime change in Venezuela for years and continue to fail meanwhile Pakistan which is a nuclear power + has the 9th most strongest/powerful conventional military in the world get regime change in months.

Is this your Aukat? Quaid-e-Azam would be rolling in his grave knowing that sissies like you rule this country.

Can you name businesses operated by British Army competing directly with Private sector?
Can you name British Army contractor competing and bidding against Private sector contractor to build roads and bridges while using state resources?
Can you give me the exact dates of marshal laws applied in England for last 75 years or so?
Can you name banks, MFG and other businesses operated by British Army?
Can you name British political parties operated by M16?
Can you name last British general meeting business owners of the country to discuss the economy?

I as a private business owner cannot compete with state (ARMY) They get the land for free, I have to pay for it, They don't pay taxes, I have to pay for it, Even when power rates keep rising they are given massive subsidy and are shielded from their own failures, HOW Do I as private business to compete with that IDIOT....

It isn't a military job to Run the country or build roads, building and bridges you Moran, Instead of condemning them for this, you are giving them credit for it Retard...
Britain wasn't created 75 years ago with its first gov sitting on a pavement in Karachi. Get real man, what Pakistan army has achieved no army in the world has achieved in that time.

Ruin their own country in such a little time? Only Pakistani army can boost about that.
Yes, pakistan is ruined (Hindjews keep dreaming):-

'
1665344146188.png

1665344202461.png

1665344170648.png

1665344234993.png

1665344296247.png

I am convinced you are retarded. What is the meaning of posting these when we know country has almost defaulted? It's not even fun anymore trying to make fun of you. Seek help please, I believe you are one of those stunted growth individuals IK spoke of.
Fu(k off you stupid Indian agent.

Pakistan is bigger than just Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad/Rawalpindi :hitwall:
Even that doesn't matter. I can easily post some magnificent pictures of Sri Lanka, the buildings still standing tall with bright lights, nice road all around, but we all know what happened to that country, but dumb fks like @khansaheeb can't compute that it didn't do jack shit for Sri Lanka and won't do jack shit for us. He is probably the kind of Pakistani who is an embarrassment for all educated Pakistanis in the UK.

Pakistan is bigger than just Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad/Rawalpindi :hitwall:
Problem is there are a lot of people who want things for free or with little effort (the corrupts) and then there are the people @Mugen who spend most of their time bitching and complaining, alas, if only they spent as much time acquiring skills and thinking solutions. Then there are the people who imagine and want magical changes to appear in a year which will realistically take decades to see fruit. Yes the people of Pakistan are being short changed but it is due to their doing: by falling for the deceit and lies peddled by the poodles of foreign colonial masters. The rules are set against third world countries yet they foolishly keep following them, fantasy hoping that a miracle will transform them into a new China or Dubai or Singapore. At critical times to show people power fear grips the feeble and they hope and expect other people to make the sacrifice resulting in a Arab spring to quickly turn into a Pakistani winter with the people of Pakistan stunted by their fear of today.

CPEC has given Pakistan the greatest hope for transformation and change but as usual the gullible and feeble Pakistani public get hoodwinked by the corrupts. To make progress Pakistan must take corruption seriously and eliminate it in all its institutions including Education, business , civil service, judiciary and armed forces. Politicians must be assessed against a template of anti-corruption standards and must be accountable on a rolling basis and not once in 5 years at election time. The capital should be moved from province to province so that the politicians aren't shielded in their glass houses and aren't remote from the people they are supposed to represent.

Problem is there are a lot of people who want things for free or with little effort (the corrupts) and then there are the people @Mugen who spend most of their time bitching and complaining, alas, if only they spent as much time acquiring skills and thinking solutions. Then there are the people who imagine and want magical changes to appear in a year which will realistically take decades to see fruit. Yes the people of Pakistan are being short changed but it is due to their doing: by falling for the deceit and lies peddled by the poodles of foreign colonial masters. The rules are set against third world countries yet they foolishly keep following them, fantasy hoping that a miracle will transform them into a new China or Dubai or Singapore. At critical times to show people power fear grips the feeble and they hope and expect other people to make the sacrifice resulting in a Arab spring to quickly turn into a Pakistani winter with the people of Pakistan stunted by their fear of today.

CPEC has given Pakistan the greatest hope for transformation and change but as usual the gullible and feeble Pakistani public get hoodwinked by the corrupts. To make progress Pakistan must take corruption seriously and eliminate it in all its institutions including Education, business , civil service, judiciary and armed forces. Politicians must be assessed against a template of anti-corruption standards and must be accountable on a rolling basis and not once in 5 years at election time. The capital should be moved from province to province so that the politicians aren't shielded in their glass houses and aren't remote from the people they are supposed to represent.
So now I have to think of a solution and then what? Here is a very simple solution, don't allow corrupt to rule us, it's a no-brainer, and guess what? Pakistani army has the power and resources to prevent this from happening, but instead they support these crooks. And this genuis I know on PDF still somehow refuses to hold them accountable because he is a certified retard. Actually, I will just add this retard to my ignore list, talking with him will only make me dumber.

Last edited:
ice road all around, but we all know what happened to that country, but dumb fks like @khansaheeb can't compute that it didn't do jack shit for Sri Lanka and won't do jack shit for us. He is probably the kind of Pakistani who is an embarrassment for all educated Pakistanis in the UK.

So now I have to think of a solution and then what? Here is a very simple solution, don't allow corrupt to rule us, it's a no-brainer, and guess what? Pakistani army has the power and resources to prevent this from happening, but instead they support these crooks. And this genuis I know on PDF still somehow refuses to hold them accountable because he is a certified retard. Actually, I will just add this retard to my ignore list, talking with him will only make me dumber.
Being the short sighted person you are you can't see beyond your nose. You are the sort of dickhe@d who moans like a bitch because she can't get her way. The underlying cause of Pakistan's ills is corruption. What is it it in your dumb wit brain can't you understand? Unless you change corruption in its root you will just replace one corrupt with another.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom