What's new

No group or force will be allowed to politically, economically destabilise Pakistan: COAS

Wonder how much harm the next chosen/approved american coas will do next….

Just add “Except us,” before this statement … make more sense

Sahi tu kah raha hay Bajwa n co phooj wont allow anyone to do what they’re already doing… we can see the perfect results…

Bajwa has damaged Pakistan and army enough. He should leave along with imported regime. Enough of this crook PDM. Pakistan needs a fresh mandate, rule of law and a balanced law to go ern with. Where was he and this statement when PDM was charging in by using crook methods...

The upcoming COAS has his work cut out. The scoldings the establishment/Generals are getting thanks to Bajwa has been unprecedented.

The establishment, in an instinct of self preservation, will try to maintain status quo. They have business interests and are deeply entrenched in the workings of the government machinery. It is their bread and butter, hence preserving Pakistan in the current state is in their interest.

They know they have to come to the negotiating table with IK, hence the secret meeting with IK at the Presidential residence. That is why PDM is not very happy and Maryam’s exit to London might be connected to that.

I hope Imran Khan doesn't negotiate with them and undercut democratic principles like how previous politicians did. If he does he will go down the dustbin of history just like Nawaz/Zardari.

Correction: No group or force will be allowed to politically and economically stabilize Pakistan- COAS.

When Pakistan was on the roadmap to economic and political stability and with best performace after 17 years with a GDP grwoth rate of 6.0% in the 4th year and 5.7% in the 3rd year of PTI government, everything was destroyed with intent and purpose, it seems.

Destroyed for the whims and egotistical desires of a few braindead Generals and their handpicked stooges, and to bootlick and pander US.

How is that possible? U have PMs. Cms, Prezidents, MNAs, MPAs, DMG, Provincial officers, and Judiciary.all corrupt. What would Jarnals be any exception? The ones dying fro us are foot soldiers & officers out in the trenches.No one has issues with the Army, only jarnals...someone needs to let Major Gobar Kharya of Bhindi know that. he is delusional low IQ baingan lover!

In my Opinion Pakistani People is Pakistan Army and Pakistan Army is Pakistani People
The sooner the Vote is returned to people of Pakistan the Sonner we can start to move towards stable Pakistan

I do not excel in inner working of Military Chief Selection process

To me most important things in Human are (and all military folks are Humans like all citizens of Pakistan)

a) Honesty
b) Loyalty to Pakistan and protecting the citizens of Pakistan
c) Loyalty to Citizens of Pakistan

In order to move Pakistan, forward we need a country which promotes honesty and fight against corruption

Foreign, medals gifts etc. are nice to have but not vital or important, preferably only medals allowed should be from Pakistani Government, foreign medal is like a post card you get it put it in closet or forget about it, has no value

Last edited:
only we can destroy this country because bro we "shaheeeedddddd"
and we make "geeeetsss"

Dual nationals do not send those $30 billion, most of them comes Middle-East
Dual nationals still send billions yearly to Pakistan.
Y’all beg and bend over for $1 billion loan have fun losing billions of our dual nationals remittances.
F59E5B8E-D32B-4845-8D87-22FBB5C5A864.jpeg

Insafis were very happy when he was conducting Seminars on Economy

Dual nationals do not send those $30 billion, most of them comes Middle-East

Don't you see I am pointing about KP government's policy, its is not about the MNA only, he is representative of PTI.

Son
until such time that you can find a respectable living,
don't quote me.

I am allergic to paid political trolls.

Dual nationals still send billions yearly to Pakistan.
Y’all beg and bend over for $1 billion loan have fun losing billions of our dual nationals remittances.
View attachment 886166

That is not true, and do not misreport information.

Almost all of the inwards remittance is sent by expat Pakistanis who work in ME and never
get another passport.
Thus the numbers you see in Saudi, UAE and gCC.

Dual nationals are those who opt for a foreign nationality, and frankly
after paying the tax man, they don't have much to contribute.

Next time be careful how you address the great people, who actually send home money.

ofc that is the duty of mos baring FEW COAS in Pakistan to do that job of destabilization

Feel free to open up a new thread in the "Political/Siyasat" forum to discuss the same. This thread has nothing to offer except political commentary. Not the right place in the Pakistan Army forum.

Feel free to open up a new thread in the "Political/Siyasat" forum to discuss the same. This thread has nothing to offer except political commentary. Not the right place in the Pakistan Army forum.

But the Chief of the Pakistan Army said so, at a passing out parade at PMA. So doesn't that warrant a thread in the PA section?

Back
Top Bottom