What's new

No dialogue with Pakistan possible at cost of Indians' safety: Muslim cleric

Hindustani78

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Last Updated: Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 18:03
No dialogue with Pak possible at cost of Indians' safety: Muslim cleric | Zee News

Jammu: A prominent Muslim cleric on Sunday said India should not holds talks with Pakistan unless it stops cross border terrorism as no engagement with the neighbouring country "is possible at the cost of safety and security of our countrymen".

Against the backdrop of the cancellation of NSA-level talks between India and Pakistan, Syed Athar Hussain Dehlavi, chief of the Anjuman Minhaje Rasool, also said that while Pakistan itself was "struggling for its survival", its other neighbours like Iran and Afghanistan, too, have become victims of the terrorism emanating from its soil.

"No dialogue with Pakistan is possible at the cost of the safety and security of our countrymen. Pakistan itself is struggling for its survival given the internal conditions of that country," Dehlavi told reporters here.

"Not only India, countries like Iran and Afghanistan, too, are victims of terrorism emanating from the soil of Pakistan," he said.

Referring to a recent row surrounding a Commonwealth event which was to be staged in Islamabad, he said that while Pakistan cannot give respect to the elected Speaker of the Jammu and Kashmir Assembly, it was adamant on inviting separatist leaders for a meeting with their National Security Advisor (NSA).

"I am happy that the talks have been called off and the onus lies on Pakistan, which has been pursuing a policy of deceit and back-stabbing whenever India tries to extend a hand of peace," he said.

Meanwhile, asking the government to extend all basic facilities to the residents of the bordering areas "who have fallen victim to the bullets from the Pakistani side", Dehlavi said that on a tour of the bordering areas of Jammu, he had found that the people there lacked basic facilities.

He said it was only during elections that the politicians remember the border residents and the army, but forget them after being elected to power.

PTI

Last Updated: Sunday, August 23, 2015 - 18:03
No dialogue with Pak possible at cost of Indians' safety: Muslim cleric | Zee News

Jammu: A prominent Muslim cleric on Sunday said India should not holds talks with Pakistan unless it stops cross border terrorism as no engagement with the neighbouring country "is possible at the cost of safety and security of our countrymen".

Against the backdrop of the cancellation of NSA-level talks between India and Pakistan, Syed Athar Hussain Dehlavi, chief of the Anjuman Minhaje Rasool, also said that while Pakistan itself was "struggling for its survival", its other neighbours like Iran and Afghanistan, too, have become victims of the terrorism emanating from its soil.

"No dialogue with Pakistan is possible at the cost of the safety and security of our countrymen. Pakistan itself is struggling for its survival given the internal conditions of that country," Dehlavi told reporters here.

"Not only India, countries like Iran and Afghanistan, too, are victims of terrorism emanating from the soil of Pakistan," he said.

Referring to a recent row surrounding a Commonwealth event which was to be staged in Islamabad, he said that while Pakistan cannot give respect to the elected Speaker of the Jammu and Kashmir Assembly, it was adamant on inviting separatist leaders for a meeting with their National Security Advisor (NSA).

"I am happy that the talks have been called off and the onus lies on Pakistan, which has been pursuing a policy of deceit and back-stabbing whenever India tries to extend a hand of peace," he said.

Meanwhile, asking the government to extend all basic facilities to the residents of the bordering areas "who have fallen victim to the bullets from the Pakistani side", Dehlavi said that on a tour of the bordering areas of Jammu, he had found that the people there lacked basic facilities.

He said it was only during elections that the politicians remember the border residents and the army, but forget them after being elected to power.

PTI
And here you have the perfect example of a person trying to please his masters so that they consider him one of their own.

A second class indian tryin to save his a** :)
Everybody needs to save his a$$.

Have you noticed how no body is allowed to utter a single word in favour of India in your country ?

Or for that matter anything against 'Establishment' tantamount to sedition :p:

Again an Indian talking for India. Why your ego is on fire , My friend?

P.S- Second class Indian or not but your mentality is sencond grade for sure :)
I wonder why every time such mishap in relations with Pakistan happens,Indian muslims are required to make a statement about it,don't believe in their patriotism yet?

And here you have the perfect example of a person trying to please his masters so that they consider him one of their own.

Really??
Syed Athar Hussain Dehlavi, chief of the Anjuman Minhaje Rasool is also a master of this India.
He is also a master that decides the fate of this India like any other Indians.
And he just expressed his opinion for utmost security and protection of his nation and brothers.

I wonder why every time such mishap in relations with Pakistan happens,Indian muslims are required to make a statement about it,don't believe in their patriotism yet?

I wonder why everytime patriotic Indian Muslims takes a hard stand against Pakistan for their country, you people with a burning bottom start hurling abuses on them and lable them as second grade citizens ?

See its easy to turn the tables, My friend :)

Last edited:
Indian Muslims are our pride so you need to back off my friend or you will get eaten alive by Indians here.

I wonder why everytime patriotic Indian Muslims takes a hard stand against Pakistan for his country, you people with a burning bottom start hurling abuses on them and level them as second grade citizens ?

See its easy to turn the tables, My friend :)
When have i abused him? i am stating the obvious,each time something happens Indian muslims are required to issue a statement against Pakistan otherwise they have to face extremist backlash.
India`s Muslims hope to avoid backlash - - DAWN.COM
Why is their patriotism still doubted after nearly 70 years?Why do they have to prove it after every 2,3 years?
And from the looks of it i am not the b**thurt here but the moderate secular who don't like to see the reality exposed.

A similar statement from Deoband would set even more Paksitani hearts on fire..

When have i abused him? i am stating the obvious,each time something happens Indian muslims are required to issue a statement against Pakistan otherwise they have to face extremist backlash.
Why is their patriotism still doubted after nearly 70 years?Why do they have to prove it after every 2,3 years?
And from the looks of it i am not the b**thurt here but the moderate secular who don't like to see the reality exposed.
Maybe in your part of the world "second class citizen" works as a compliment but not in ours.

So an Indian cant even take stand against his country's hostile padosi?

And if he does, he is trying to please the majority and becomes a second grade Indian?

Wake up my friend and smell some coffee. its you who is judging him through the prism of religion. Not me.

For me he is just an Indian concerned about the safety of his fellow countrymen.

P.S- if showing patriotism makes him a second grade Indian then i too am one.

A proud one to be more precise :D

Back
Top Bottom