What's new

Nine foreign films make cut for Oscar shortlist

I don`t like people who talk out of their behinds.
The US has been spreading propeganda against my country for 32 years through their MASSIVE collection of media outlets all around the world. The people who drink the American cool aid are exactly what you wrote down, high or stupid.

How much u may hate the West (for their propoganda) and i think ur feelings are natural, you can't fight their global propoganda macinery that easily, what are you guys doing to beat it?? Some sort of effort to make your side of story is needed. Other than that there is no reason to see wrong impression on social issues constitutes taking the propoganda lock stock and barrel. WE the Indians were also not on their favoured list till recently.

Iraninan films are regularly screened in India in many cities and have sizable viewers here. We are not paid agents of the great Sathan. Try to get that.

I never saw this separation, I suppose its about a man and a women breaking up, can some one tell me about the story??

Have yet to see an Iranian movie, heard they are really good. As far as Bollywood, the ones I have seen were obviously made strictly to Indian taste. (musicals, lotsa dancing)

Have yet to see an Iranian movie, heard they are really good. As far as Bollywood, the ones I have seen were obviously made strictly to Indian taste. (musicals, lotsa dancing)

Iranian make such good films bro, If you only you could understand out language.
there is a guy called mehran modiri, he is a comidian, he is soooooo funny.
here is clip with english subtitle, its nowhere near as funny as if you understood persian.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching the Oscars right now.
The Iranian movie won the best foreign movie. I might watch it now lol

a Pakistani short film maker won an Oscar too, soo proud :pakistan:

A long back time i saw an iranian movie on PTV abt a poor family... a brother who loses the shoes of his sister who had only 1 pair... so both siblings share the boys pair of shoes... damn tht was a beautiful movie... i forgot its name... but RESPECT is all i have for iranian film makers.

children of heaven.

Bachcha e Aasman.

Back
Top Bottom