What's new

Next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

Who will be the next Chief Of Army Staff - 2013 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt General Haroon Aslam my choice one of the great solder of land man . he was 1st man come down from helicopter in peochar velly to fight terrorists . we need such brave man in power

and look then he was eating with solders and living like them
538782_330862600318343_134734949931110_837397_755769346_n.jpg

hmmm......he really seems to deserve...as he himself has taken part in such missions..

I vote for general Tariq khan.

why do you vote him?please share..

hmmm......he really seems to deserve...as he himself has taken part in such missions..

why do you vote him?please share..

He care for his men who are under his command and a good leader is the one who care for his all men. you can take many examples from history good generals are the one who knows how to keep the morale of the fighting force high and Tariq khan can do this job well because we are facing insurgency also.

He care for his men who are under his command and a good leader is the one who care for his all men. you can take many examples from history good generals are the one who knows how to keep the morale of the fighting force high and Tariq khan can do this job well because we are facing insurgency also.

I see,we have pretty good options.:lol:

I've heard some rave reviews about the work he did with FC ! :)

hmm....so you think that he deserves to lead army in current scenario??has better dexterity then others..good..

I am personally satisfied with Haroon Aslam.

he is corps commander mangla. he fought in Fata in 2009.
he turned FC from a rag tag force to a fully professional force.

well said...so here we can see..his skills to shape and enhance performance of FC sector...we have pretty good options..Alhamdulliah..ek se berh ker ek...

hmm....so you think that he deserves to lead army in current scenario??has better dexterity then others..good..

I am personally satisfied with Haroon Aslam.

I think that if he can take a demoralized & comparatively unimpressive paramilitary outfit like the FC into the fighting force that it is right now, then I do believe that he possesses the hallmark to lead the PA ! :)

In anyway my personal opinion:

1- Haroon Aslam: Musharraf was from SSG and his actions speaks volumes about the lack of discipline which is likely to exist there. He was also promoted by Musharraf which is another drawback. He is also about to retire, if selected an extension is likely. -3

2 - Rashid Mehmood: Has good links with Shariffs (most likely to declare another Martial Law), soon to retire if selected extension is very likely, promoted by Musharraf -3

3 - Raheel Sharif: Brother of Shabbir Sharif (won't likely spoil his name by declaring a martial law), Career Officer +2 (I would recommend him)

4 - Tariq Khan: Likely to follow his own design in fighting Taliban, a likely case of becoming next slef-declared Messiah/ Mehdi. -1

5 - Zaheer-ul-Islam: Well established Janjua clan (freak is paying for this news or what), extensions if selected, ISI has failed miserably in recent years to protect Pakistan's interest and the demon of strategic depth is still going strong. -3

Its between Raheel Sharif and Tariq Khan.

I think that if he can take a demoralized & comparatively unimpressive paramilitary outfit like the FC into the fighting force that it is right now, then I do believe that he possesses the hallmark to lead the PA ! :)

well said....the way he transformed FC clearly describes his leadership skills to lead and reshape Army.:P

1- Haroon Aslam: Musharraf was from SSG and his actions speaks volumes about the lack of discipline which is likely to exist there. He was also promoted by Musharraf which is another drawback. He is also about to retire, if selected an extension is likely. -3

2 - Rashid Mehmood: Has good links with Shariffs (most likely to declare another Martial Law), soon to retire if selected extension is very likely, promoted by Musharraf -3

3 - Raheel Sharif: Brother of Shabbir Sharif (won't likely spoil his name by declaring a martial law), Career Officer +2 (I would recommend him)

4 - Tariq Khan: Likely to follow his own design in fighting Taliban, a likely case of becoming next slef-declared Messiah/ Mehdi. -1

5 - Zaheer-ul-Islam: Well established Janjua clan (freak is paying for this news or what), extensions if selected, ISI has failed miserably in recent years to protect Pakistan's interest and the demon of strategic depth is still going strong. -3

yeah lets select a career officer with no first hand experience of battlefield- your opinions are flawed. current COAS was promoted by Mushraf, and he worked under him,and look what he is doing today..... he was dg isi prior to this so yor opinion about harron aslam and zaheer ul islam is wrong

No..it is b/w tariq khan and haroon aslam....not because one is selected and promoted by Musharraf,but because he has better skills to lead army.
and that is why we need tariq Khan..you have answered for yourself..as he has his own designs of overt and covert operations against talibans..he is man with mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom