What's new

Netanyahu: The Two Biggest threats for the next generation are Iran and Pakistan

Ullu de pathya idhr hamain apnay maslay kam hain keh tere par dehan dain?

Hamdullah ! hope for those who live on the fringes of Maqbooza Israel under constant threat from Filistini dahshat-gardi.

India will be quite pleased to see him return !

1667880337545.png

1667880392093.png

1667880434720.png

Hamdullah ! hope for those who live on the fringes of Maqbooza Israel under constant threat from Filistini dahshat-gardi.

India will be quite pleased to see him return !

View attachment 894472
View attachment 894473
View attachment 894474

You guys were mourning when the corrupt Netanyahu was ousted LOL

The age of globalism and multiculturalism is dead. One country after another is swinging right nationalist. The pandemic has only accelerated this process as people quickly and rudely learned that when the brown stuff hits the fan it's only your own blood that's standing with you and dying alongside you. I like it.

I find it interesting that Netanyahu is returning at nearly the same time as Imran Khan is most likely to return. The two haven't met face-to-face yet.

I find it interesting that Netanyahu is returning at nearly the same time as Imran Khan is most likely to return. The two haven't met face-to-face yet.
And the two likely never will. A Pakistani PM meeting an Israeli political leader wouldn't just be political suicide, his support would decline rapidly, and people would literally try to kill him

That is actually a compliment. Stating what Pakistan has the potential to become shows that he feels threatened by us. I wish Pakistanis themselves would appreciate Pakistan's potential as much as Benjamin Netanyahu does........... :disagree:

It's mostly because of the nukes. We transferred tech (apparently) to other countries, which made Israel quite nervous.

I met a former director Mossad at Harvard last year and he said that Israel used to worry A LOT more about Pakistan. These days, Pakistan should worry a lot more about itself.

It was painful to hear, because it's true. The quality of governance, and generally of the people in the government/mil, has gone down drastically. Let's call it qualitative deterioration. The latent potential rhetoric --- while true --- has also caused massive lethargy and lack of responsibility/initiative, as you alluded to in your post.

And the two likely never will. A Pakistani PM meeting an Israeli political leader wouldn't just be political suicide, his support would decline rapidly, and people would literally try to kill him

Not directly. They were supposed to come face to face in a climate change discussion led by Biden. But, Biden did not invite Prime Minister Khan.

read the talmud then you shall understand why the world lives in paranoia.

IK is done, finito, khalas hua banday ka politics game.

Back to the pavilion

Didn't score a run

Dropped from the squad to never be selected again. : )

images (3).jpeg

^ notorious "neutral" umpire Shakoor Rana yaad h ? :D

images (4).jpeg

DEAL WITH IT ! 8-):p:

IK is done, finito, khalas hua banday ka politics game.

Back to the pavilion

Didn't score a run

Dropped from the squad to never be selected again. : )

View attachment 902018

^ notorious "neutral" umpire Shakoor Rana yaad h ? :D

View attachment 902021
DEAL WITH IT ! 8-):p:

I want to see him back with Sunny and Javed Miandad and the oldies shooting the breeze on a podcast or some shit. Sunny does a great impression of him.

I want to see him back with Sunny and Javed Miandad and the oldies shooting the breeze on a podcast or some shit. Sunny does a great impression of him.
That'd be awesome curry to munch on. I'd throw in a Ravi there too lol

That'd be awesome curry to munch on. I'd throw in a Ravi there too lol

You must be young. Ravi is not the same generation. Ravi is Australia Audi generation. 3-5 years on as I recall. Vengsarkar. Kirmani. Madan Lal. Kapil. Amarnath. That's Sunny and Imran gen. Lol I used to sit the whole day all 5 days of every test in my holidays at an uncle's house watching the game on a B&W cabinet style TV.

You must be young. Ravi is not the same generation. Ravi is Australia Audi generation. 3-5 years on as I recall. Vengsarkar. Kirmani. Madan Lal. Kapil. Amarnath. That's Sunny and Imran gen. Lol I used to sit the whole day all 5 days of every test in my holidays at an uncle's house watching the game on a B&W cabinet style TV.
In ke zamanay se ho kya, bhai ?

images (6).jpeg

Also, sunny days is a great read.. In case you haven't already. What a legend, man, those windies tours back in the day... Before they had kevlar or what ever carbon space age fibre blah rib guard's of today... Used to be a juicy sirloin or something there too

Back
Top Bottom