What's new

Let's not forget when Netanyahu revealed his true targets: "First is called Iran, and the Second is called Pakistan".

What if Pakistan signs it and Iran goes to war against KSA (hopefully they don't since both sides have normalized with China's intervention), or for that matter what if the US attacks Iran, what options do we have?

OIC is a failed organisation. Waste of space. What have they done for Palestine. Regarding Iran attacking Saudi, or attacking other nations then it won't fall in to the treaty because Iran is the aggressor, you can always sign a non aggression treaty etc. If Usa attacks and destroys Iran then be very clear Pakistan will be next on the list. You think the ruling powers of the world are happy with a nuclear Islamic state.

The point I made was the muslim states always find excuses to not unite, they are slowly falling one by one. Look at Syria, with Russian backing the USA couldn't enforce a no fly zone like Libya. Being coward and working for usa is not the solution, noone helped Pakistan when it was divided in to 2 pieces.

So, You want they drag your country in FATF or no bailout from IMF?
Another proxy will start against Pakistan, If Pakistan try this stupidity.

By licking the boots of the west, what has Pakistan achieved? It was divided in to 2 pieces, its drowning in debt, terrorism and instability everywhere. Make a treaty with GCC if you like but muslim states need to work towards some kind of defence treaty.

Go to 25:55-27:00 of the video to hear the quote.

While Israel is now set on expanding territory, we must be on our guard now and get Imran Khan back to power as soon as possible with whatever it takes.

Everyone now can understand why he was called Taliban Khan and then removed by no other than our own

This prick (Netanyahu) couldn't hit water if he fell in the Ocean.

If I were an Israeli, my first target would be Iran and my second would be Turkey.

The fact is that Pakistan does not have the ability to threaten Israel in the future, but Turkey does. Netanyahu may be using Pakistan as a cover for his real goals.

If I were an Israeli, my first target would be Iran and my second would be Turkey.

The fact is that Pakistan does not have the ability to threaten Israel in the future, but Turkey does. Netanyahu may be using Pakistan as a cover for his real goals.

Pakistan does not have the ability to threaten Israel, you say? Why else would Netanyahu mention Pakistan's nuclear capabilities, if it were not a threat? Pakistan has the submarine and missile means to reach Israel, especially when Israel is trying to expand. Pakistan's range and nukes are only growing stronger. Why would Netanyahu use a country far away from it as a cover?

Turkey and Egypt are a threat (Egypt perhaps more so because of their proximity and less of a distraction of enemies that Turkey has) , but their missiles are low range (as far as 300km iirc) and their armies could be decimated with Israeli nukes in case of WW3.

Pakistan and Iran could tank Israeli nukes and then respond with missiles and nukes of their own.

Last edited:
They wont be attacking the colonial sepoys they left behind. No way! Not Pakistan's army is and will always be an extension of the Western colonialism that was left behind.

Pakistan represents a symbolic target rather than a practical one. She carries with her the tag of largest nation among the Muslims and the only democratic representation of the Muslim faith in the world.

Also another reason to casually mention Pakistan anywhere in any conversation is that Pakistanis don't care nor bother with everyone's opinion. Sometimes they don't even bother with each other's opinions.

I disagree with Turkey, it's a liberalised nationalist country, the majority may feel sympathy but don't really care to materially do something about Israel because it simply has nothing to do with their interests.

Meanwhile the constant fear mongering of a possible Islamic regime coming to power in Pakistan that would actually materially do something is something Netanyahu actually believes is a possibility

Pak mil is compromised and sold out.... for $aristan republic.

I disagree with Turkey, it's a liberalised nationalist country, the majority may feel sympathy but don't really care to materially do something about Israel because it simply has nothing to do with their interests.

Meanwhile the constant fear mongering of a possible Islamic regime coming to power in Pakistan that would actually materially do something is something Netanyahu actually believes is a possibility
There is a Chinese proverb called "匹夫无罪,怀璧其罪". In geopolitics, it means "your attitude is not important to me, your ability determines my hostility to you". Because attitude is easy to change, but ability exists for a long time.

For Israel, these non secular Middle East countries are the countries that have the ability to threaten Israel's survival foundation in the future. No matter what the attitude of these countries towards Israel is now, they are all enemies of Israel.
the more secular and industrialized Islamic which countries are, the greater the threat to Israel, and the non secular Middle East countries are the objects that Israel can win over and ally with.

That is to say, the first enemy is Turkey, and the second enemy is Iran, and the third is the Arab Baath party.

We are on our guard with or without IK or any leader.

I disagree. This is the same military/intelligence that was graced with the accusation of "Running with the hare and hunting with the hounds" by the very West you cite.

Most people here are devoid of this understanding. Just because the current political narrative paints things a certain way does not mean our establishment is subservient to someone else's interests. Just like everyone else, our folks too are constantly balancing tactical vs. strategic interests and when they do that, things seem a certain way. The long play is to not have Pakistan dependent on the West. However, tactically, this is a compulsion due to our own mis-governance and shoddy management of the economy.
The only people who disagree here are PTI touts.

Just like the only people who read Hilal Magazine are Army touts!
Just because a certain civilian sentiment exist doesn't mean the army is shitting and isn't navigating strategic elements. But none of this matter because the beloved was booted out and people put men before state.

Back
Top Bottom