What's new

Let's not forget when Netanyahu revealed his true targets: "First is called Iran, and the Second is called Pakistan".

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Go to 25:55-27:00 of the video to hear the quote.

While Israel is now set on expanding territory, we must be on our guard now and get Imran Khan back to power as soon as possible with whatever it takes.

We are on our guard with or without IK or any leader.
Pakistan military works for the West.

But in the end, they will be criminalized.
I disagree. This is the same military/intelligence that was graced with the accusation of "Running with the hare and hunting with the hounds" by the very West you cite.

Most people here are devoid of this understanding. Just because the current political narrative paints things a certain way does not mean our establishment is subservient to someone else's interests. Just like everyone else, our folks too are constantly balancing tactical vs. strategic interests and when they do that, things seem a certain way. The long play is to not have Pakistan dependent on the West. However, tactically, this is a compulsion due to our own mis-governance and shoddy management of the economy.

Antisemitism in Pakistan is a colonial legacy. 200 years of studying Shakespeare and Charles Dickens is fundamental core of antisemitic tendencies in Pakistan.

They are already doing it.

It started right after 2001. They buying out your government leaders, politicians, everyone. To self-destruct it or create a land of homosexual cuckolds.

You're spot on here. It's been going on since the "War on Terror". Let's also not forget when Ehud Bharak, former Israeli PM, came on BBC hours after the attack and blamed Osama Bin Laden in "Afghanistan" and mentioned how the world must work "together to fight terror".

We are on our guard with or without IK or any leader.

I disagree. This is the same military/intelligence that was graced with the accusation of "Running with the hare and hunting with the hounds" by the very West you cite.

Most people here are devoid of this understanding. Just because the current political narrative paints things a certain way does not mean our establishment is subservient to someone else's interests. Just like everyone else, our folks too are constantly balancing tactical vs. strategic interests and when they do that, things seem a certain way. The long play is to not have Pakistan dependent on the West. However, tactically, this is a compulsion due to our own mis-governance and shoddy management of the economy.
Sorry bro, but we don’t believe that shit anymore.

Especially after the Indian cruj mijjail that was launched with the PA sitting on their thumbs in silence.

Sorry bro, but we don’t believe that shit anymore.

Especially after the Indian cruj mijjail that was launched with the PA sitting on their thumbs in silence.
I cannot convince anyone if they choose to believe a certain way. Just stating it as I see it.

Back
Top Bottom