What's new

Let's not forget when Netanyahu revealed his true targets: "First is called Iran, and the Second is called Pakistan".

And what if Iran attacks Pakistan? It has plenty of pro-Iranian proxy within the country. They were ready to raid Balochistan for suspected militants.

They've got good ties with India. Why are Pakistanis so blind? Are you a Shia Muhajir?
Please show us on the doll where Iran hurt you.

LOL Why would Iran attack Pakistan? Absolutely rubbish.

Afghanistan already did going back over half a century. Iran to protect it's interests in Pakistan. They have ties to Bharat. You think any country being Muslim makes them our "brother" right?

Lift the curtain of "ummah" from your blind sight and see reality. They will more likely use proxies against us as they have before. We have a Shia population ready to live and die for their Iranian masters.

Please show us on the doll where Iran hurt you.

They are fighting a proxy war in Pakistan. Get real.

Israel isn’t worried about Pakistan with the US telling Pakistan what to do and when to do it.
Heck even india doesn’t have to be worried.
The state has been pacified.

Go to 25:55-27:00 of the video to hear the quote.

While Israel is now set on expanding territory, we must be on our guard now and get Imran Khan back to power as soon as possible with whatever it takes.
Mr Netanyahu, let me give you some answers to your bla bla, so that you may think straight from next time :
1) your third point first, the day world found alternative to oil will be the day Israel will be left alone in Middle East. You are here because Arabs have oil and you are here so that west can get a constant supply of it.
2) You can't do a shit about Iran. Irani Jews will not let even closer to Iran. Irani Jews are Persian first.
3) Taliban doesn't have that capability to takeover Pakistan. So next time try to magnify some other more potent thing.

@dBSPL @MMM-E

Does this make any sense? Mustafa Ataturk supporter is asking for nuclear technology transfer, and then goes on insulting Pakistanis with racial "P-word" slurs.

1698219547783.png

1698219537574.png

1698219588293.png

@dBSPL @MMM-E

Does this make any sense? Mustafa Ataturk supporter is asking for nuclear technology transfer, and then goes on insulting Pakistanis with racial "P-word" slurs.

View attachment 965125

View attachment 965124

View attachment 965126
Do you really spend all day on X translating nonsense comments written by anonymous accounts? Man, this is no-life person behavior. I've written my point of view on this many times, there are shitty people in every community and great people in every community. Categorically I find all generalizations wrong and I've written many times that if these generalizations are racially motivated I find them racist no matter who they are.

Also as I previously said many times in forum, and again I am telling you sincerely, you have no idea about the political fragmentation and factionalization within traditional ideological camps in TR. You may hate Atatürk, and every person that believe in his way. I really have no problem with that, but stop using generalizing idiots like yourself on social media for that, just say it... If someone debates with you here for months will your opinion change, no. There is something you believe in and you have been working for months on this forum to indocrinate and propagandize it. My humble suggestion is to continue your work in a more honest and sincere way, nothing else. Also, I don't know what you want to do by tagging me but please stop bothering me. Thanks.

Edit: By the way, in last tweet you shared, that anonymous person is not actually saying anything bad about the Pakistani nation. He wrote that the US supports the Hindus and China supports the Pakistanis. He even talks about Pakistan as a brother nation, in your screenshots. But you are such a diseased pathological case that you are projecting even that completely differently here. I apologize, but you are hopeless case.

edit2: Let me translate the tweets for those who are curious:

1. We need to establish technology transfer works with Pakistan
2. They cant.
3. They can. Just as we are brothers with Azerbaijan, we are brothers with Pakistan, they see us as brothers. We have recently made a breakthrough in missiles, maybe Pakistan is helping us right now.
4. US can punish the Pakistanis for that (he used the slang verb to gouge 'oymak' ).
5. Pakistan is already not on good terms with the US. The US is supporting the hindus and China is supporting Pakistanis.

Again, Please don't involve me in your strange obsessions, and be honest person if you can. ty.

Last edited:
I think its Arab`s issue, let them handle.

Will Palestine or any Arab country send forces for Kashmir?

Nope, they certainly won't.

Last edited:
Do you really spend all day on X translating nonsense comments written by anonymous accounts? Man, this is no-life person behavior. I've written my point of view on this many times, there are shitty people in every community and great people in every community. Categorically I find all generalizations wrong and I've written many times that if these generalizations are racially motivated I find them racist no matter who they are.

Also as I previously said many times in forum, and again I am telling you sincerely, you have no idea about the political fragmentation and factionalization within traditional ideological camps in TR. You may hate Atatürk, and every person that believe in his way. I really have no problem with that, but stop using generalizing idiots like yourself on social media for that, just say it... If someone debates with you here for months will your opinion change, no. There is something you believe in and you have been working for months on this forum to indocrinate and propagandize it. My humble suggestion is to continue your work in a more honest and sincere way, nothing else. Also, I don't know what you want to do by tagging me but please stop bothering me. Thanks.

Edit: By the way, in last tweet you shared, that anonymous person is not actually saying anything bad about the Pakistani nation. He wrote that the US supports the Hindus and China supports the Pakistanis. He even talks about Pakistan as a brother nation, in your screenshots. But you are such a diseased pathological case that you are projecting even that completely differently here. I apologize, but you are hopeless case.

edit2: Let me translate the tweets for those who are curious:

1. We need to establish technology transfer works with Pakistan
2. They cant.
3. They can. Just as we are brothers with Azerbaijan, we are brothers with Pakistan, they see us as brothers. We have recently made a breakthrough in missiles, maybe Pakistan is helping us right now.
4. US can punish the Pakistanis for that (he used the slang verb to gouge 'oymak' ).
5. Pakistan is already not on good terms with the US. The US is supporting the hindus and China is supporting Pakistanis.

Again, Please don't involve me in your strange obsessions, and be honest person if you can. ty.

You don't have to get personal. I am open to changing my views, but no need for personal attacks.

You don't have to get personal. I am open to changing my views, but no need for personal attacks.
By producing lies and propaganda. I'm not accusing you of anything that is not proven above. You are clearly lying or your translator is useless. You tagged my name and I gave you my personal opinion.

Pakistan needs to watch what Taliban groups are up to. Many who are commenting in this thread have no idea how it feels when the jihadi types surround you and come to you and tell you what to do.

Israel is a distant concern and not much to begin with.

Indian news, folks.

Go to 25:55-27:00 of the video to hear the quote.

While Israel is now set on expanding territory, we must be on our guard now and get Imran Khan back to power as soon as possible with whatever it takes.
Another pro-arab op.

It's not true. The Greater Israel affects Saudis, Jordan and Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom