What's new

Nearly 80 killed as Pakistan bombs madrassa

Asim if he is having that idea and was so obssesd to pass it he might never looked at the plight of women in his own country or in the west where minor girls face pregnency due to their immoral activities by their lust feak men.where power shut for a minut leads to rape of scores of women.

BTW: he has come from a forum which has this same mentality and even those who are running they were feed with this same comment by a sick mind who is against our Prophet (PBUH) and who always spite dirt and venom against our Prophet(PBUH).

To whom was this post addressed to?

This is thread is interesting as it essentially is testing how 'muslim' Pakistani's really are these days.:lol:

Its all bukvass guys. musharraf has an agenda to advance at the behest of his makers, just like Zia did before him. He is doing it to the best of his abilities.

pakistani army is a tool of the imperialists, no need to be embarrassed about it. ;)

Don't compare Zia with Mush Lull. AT least Zia had the balls to stand up to a super power. If the Sovs would bomb our territory, Zia would order the PAF to engage.

Well atlast i got into this thread, i heard the and read the news on the internet, dono about the reaction occured in Pakistan, but i could really say, its a shame a big shame, killing your own people. Whatever, if there was some thing wrong in that madrissa, there should'nt be any bombing. if they were so sure or suspicoiuse, they should have arrested those people. And then they should have taken them to court which is the right place to decide of being guilty of some thing or for justice. No governement in any country in the world would have done that.

I dono whether the musharaf is under-pressure from US or anything, but killing people blindly without knowing their opinion or justification is not in Islam.

Well atlast i got into this thread, i heard the and read the news on the internet, dono about the reaction occured in Pakistan, but i could really say, its a shame a big shame, killing your own people. Whatever, if there was some thing wrong in that madrissa, there should'nt be any bombing. if they were so sure or suspicoiuse, they should have arrested those people. And then they should have taken them to court which is the right place to decide of being guilty of some thing or for justice. No governement in any country in the world would have done that.

I dono whether the musharaf is under-pressure from US or anything, but killing people blindly without knowing their opinion or justification is not in Islam.

See there are a lot of issues at stake here.

The biggest one is that the FATA ppl don't want to live with Pakistan and want to join Afghanistan, and donot recognise the Durand Line dividing the 2 countries. This Pakistan should have never been created in the first place to begin with! Now we have problems with different ethnicities being forced to live together with very different values and cultures. 60% of Pakistan is Punjabi! The Baloch are at odds with these ppl, and their thug army, that advances an imperialist agenda in the region. The growing number of pukhtoons are unhappy in this union also, and have always been at odds with the centre.

My take on this is that hopefully in the next few decades if these world federalists deem that this artificial country called 'Punjabastan' was a bad investment (strategically) then they'd god-damn end it along the fractious ethnic and sectarian lines, as they did with Yugoslavia. These majority Indian type ppl in that country should be very happy living with india..or the hell with themselves.....Just leave us Baloch alone, and watch your Indian movies. I am very surprised though that all this hostility with Indians that these Punjabastani/ mahajir types have against India, and yet they are so much like one another....both racially and culturally. Once they leave their countries, and meet up in foreign countries.....heck they are best of friends, live in each others 'ethnic' areas.....all happy..all dandy......Then why the facade of this 'supposed' enemity??:lol: ...buss aevain...To be honest....I think its all imposed...

INMO and I believe this is quite possibly the best solution for this hoky aas country is that Punjab/ Sind returned to India. Balochistan returned to Iran, and the NWFP back to afghanistan.

Buss khatam baat!

Its the most logical and ethnocentric solution that also jives with a U.S. Military Journal article published a few months back which envisages a new political landscape for this pathetic and unfortunate region.

Nobody in FATA wants to join Afghanistan. Period. I have family there (in kanigorum S Waziristan) and they all want the Afghanis to go back. And nobody in Balochistan wants secession either except some wannabe balochs running a few websites (which I doubt can even speak a word of Balochi).

See there are a lot of issues at stake here.

The biggest one is that the FATA ppl don't want to live with Pakistan and want to join Afghanistan, and donot recognise the Durand Line dividing the 2 countries. This Pakistan should have never been created in the first place to begin with! Now we have problems with different ethnicities being forced to live together with very different values and cultures. 60% of Pakistan is Punjabi! The Baloch are at odds with these ppl, and their thug army, that advances an imperialist agenda in the region. The growing number of pukhtoons are unhappy in this union also, and have always been at odds with the centre.

My take on this is that hopefully in the next few decades if these world federalists deem that this artificial country called 'Punjabastan' was a bad investment (strategically) then they'd god-damn end it along the fractious ethnic and sectarian lines, as they did with Yugoslavia. These majority Indian type ppl in that country should be very happy living with india..or the hell with themselves.....Just leave us Baloch alone, and watch your Indian movies. I am very surprised though that all this hostility with Indians that these Punjabastani/ mahajir types have against India, and yet they are so much like one another....both racially and culturally. Once they leave their countries, and meet up in foreign countries.....heck they are best of friends, live in each others 'ethnic' areas.....all happy..all dandy......Then why the facade of this 'supposed' enemity??:lol: ...buss aevain...To be honest....I think its all imposed...

INMO and I believe this is quite possibly the best solution for this hoky aas country is that Punjab/ Sind returned to India. Balochistan returned to Iran, and the NWFP back to afghanistan.

Buss khatam baat!

Its the most logical and ethnocentric solution that also jives with a U.S. Military Journal article published a few months back which envisages a new political landscape for this pathetic and unfortunate region.

Nice story there lulldapull :lol:

Oh what was that you said about FATA? Their own leaders preach that they have no problem with the government and their only concern is what the US does in Afghanistan.

How Muslim? We'd kill anti-Pakistani militants all the same regardless of faith. No militancy should be able to exist within Pakistan.

Aur phir aankh khul gai :)

And Neo I don't think ur a muslim so u shouldn't comment on this if u are talk to ur parents cause u might have some mental problems.

bingo u just showed the world what these mad-rasshas are producing.
u just judged him please point us to the verse in holy quran where u were allowed to judge.

quite frankly iam extremely happy and proud of our army they did what needed to be done.
THis garbadge thats been trained there is giving my RELIGION (most peace loving and complete in any possible way)a bad name .
these terrorist are giving my country a bad name.

so quite frankly it was a good days work.:tup:

looking forward to more of these mad-rasshas been taken out

Wow what a good post
why dont we start with sending in cool minded people like u.to have these people give up there arms and live peacefully.
its a shame a big shame, killing your own people
u mean the people that is giving islam a bad name
u mean the people that wont think twice to take your head off and post it on the internet.
u mean the people that wont think twice and detonate a bomb in place of worshipe.
u mean the people that wont think twice and shoot at people while they are in doing namaz.
These people make deals with government and do exactly what they say they wont do.
these people have openely decleread there love for osama.(last i checked not a PAkistani)
they didnt hesistate to shoot at pakistan army.and kill.
thats considered treason do u no what that means.
which own people u were talking about please be clear so we can all know to send sympathy cards to them.

What u think will happen after this incident alot of protests been happen'in :-/

Anymore or these incidents will destabalize the country and bring mullahs up to power, which some of u guyies don't want...

We should give our position and say we want to be neutral from this war on terror, and we should spend our money else where,

And plus they could have gone in a take them out, air stirking like americans angers alot cause it viewed as american tactics cause they can't fight on ground...

We have very well trained army that could have gone in, and arrested them, but blowing the madrassa wasn't right it's all i'm saying,

we should have taken a different route,

Wow what a good post
why dont we start with sending in cool minded people like u.to have these people give up there arms and live peacefully.
its a shame a big shame, killing your own people
u mean the people that is giving islam a bad name
u mean the people that wont think twice to take your head off and post it on the internet.
u mean the people that wont think twice and detonate a bomb in place of worshipe.
u mean the people that wont think twice and shoot at people while they are in doing namaz.
These people make deals with government and do exactly what they say they wont do.
these people have openely decleread there love for osama.(last i checked not a PAkistani)
they didnt hesistate to shoot at pakistan army.and kill.
thats considered treason do u no what that means.
which own people u were talking about please be clear so we can all know to send sympathy cards to them.

Well what makes you so sure that those people were'nt innocent. Even if they were'nt innocent, i will still stick with my point why not bring them to court to settle things there why to kill them. Yes, then if they found guilty i would more likely to see them hanged in public, so every other person could learn the lesson.

You are saying that these people have openly declared their love to osama or whatever, just answer me the simple question, why did america showed their sympathy and love to Israel, during israel's invation in lebanone, if americans can do that, these people have every single right to do the same.

They dont shoot at Pakistan army deliberatly, if you go out and kill their young ones, yes they have the right to defend.

You really made me laugh here, love for your country and its people is one thing and i do the same as you've shown here, but to hide their unjustified activities is really some thing i can't do.

Keep your self kool is always a wise thing to do according to our prophet Muhammad (saleh allah o alaihay wasalam). cheers:flag:

Back
Top Bottom