What's new

Nearly 80 killed as Pakistan bombs madrassa

To whom was this post addressed to?

Bull it was addressed to west.

Asim replied to thundar about Zaraver's comment and i was sayign about zraver's idea and his thinking.

the post was aimed at zraver's not indians :)

ur tiwari is also realy angry misunderstood and wanted explaination so i replied to u.

unfortunately i dint qouted and the post comes after urs so created misunderstanding.

INMO and I believe this is quite possibly the best solution for this hoky aas country is that Punjab/ Sind returned to India. Balochistan returned to Iran, and the NWFP back to afghanistan.

Buss khatam baat!

And india return to the Britain :P

Khus kam jahan paak ;)

Well what makes you so sure that those people were'nt innocent. Even if they were'nt innocent, i will still stick with my point why not bring them to court to settle things there why to kill them. Yes, then if they found guilty i would more likely to see them hanged in public, so every other person could learn the lesson.

You are saying that these people have openly declared their love to osama or whatever, just answer me the simple question, why did america showed their sympathy and love to Israel, during israel's invation in lebanone, if americans can do that, these people have every single right to do the same.

They dont shoot at Pakistan army deliberatly, if you go out and kill their young ones, yes they have the right to defend.

You really made me laugh here, love for your country and its people is one thing and i do the same as you've shown here, but to hide their unjustified activities is really some thing i can't do.

Keep your self kool is always a wise thing to do according to our prophet Muhammad (saleh allah o alaihay wasalam). cheers:flag:

Thousands of Pakistani tribesmen have pledged vengeance for an army air strike on a religious school that killed about 80 suspected militants four days earlier.

On Friday, effigies of George Bush, the US president, and Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan's president, were paraded on mules through Khar, the main town in the Bajur tribal region bordering Afghanistan, and beaten with sticks and shoes before being burnt.

About 10,000 tribalmen gathered in Khar, just 10km from the destroyed religious study centre, called Zia-ul-Koran (Light of the Quran), run by a pro-Taliban leader at the village of Chingai.

Demonstrations were expected elsewhere in the region and North West Frontier province, while Islamist parties sympathetic to the Taliban had planned protests in Islamabad after Friday prayers.

A mountainous region that is difficult to access, Bajur lies across from the eastern Afghan province of Kunar, where US troops are battling al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters.

Along with the two semi-autonomous provinces North and South Waziristan, Bajur is regarded as a focus for support for Mullah Muhammad Omar, the Taliban leader, and Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaeda.

Cleric beheaded
In another incident, a tribal cleric accused of being a US spy in the Waziristan region bordering Afghanistan has been found beheaded, a security official in the tribal region said.

The body of Maulana Salahuddin, 45, was found on Friday on a road between North and South Waziristan.

Bajur is supportive of the
Taliban and al-Qaeda

A note pinned to his body described him as an American spy, a security official said.

The body was sprayed with bullets after the beheading, he said.(islamic way of handling the dead)

Meanwhile, in the garrison town of Rawalpindi, a blast in the Continental Hotel slightly injured at least two people on Friday, police said.

The cause of the blast at the hotel was unknown, police said.

The hotel stands close to offices of the military spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

Police said the blast occurred in a room, injuring the occupants.

A bomb disposal squad was investigating the scene.

Video footage

Musharraf says all those killed in the Bajur air strike were militants, and the Pakistan military has released video footage shot from a surveillance aircraft showing rows of men doing physical exercises an hour before the attack.
Protesters said the dead, mostly young men aged between 15 and 25, were students.

Islamist leaders and tribesmen say the strike was carried out by a US Predator drone aircraft flying from across the border in Afghanistan.

The allegation has been denied by both Pakistan and the US.

Previous attack

A CIA-operated drone aircraft carried out an attack last January in Bajur that killed about 18 people.

Some al-Qaeda operatives were believed to have been killed in that attack, but the main target, al-Qaeda's deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, was not there.

Al-Zawahiri had also visited the madrasa at Chingai in the past, but not recently, and no senior militant figures were killed in the air strike, Pakistani security officials said.

But they believed the young men at the school were being trained as suicide bombers to carry out attacks on Nato, US and Afghan forces across the border.

to answer your questions about the inncocnet students i guess they were taking military training to go fishing.
TO bring them to justice u say did they or didnt they made a deal with government that they will not help or train the terrorist looks like they were keeping there words (read above)
and if they were getting ready to kill any body would be stupid enough no to take them out before they can do any harm.

hey and from what it seems if u are so much anti west why are u in Aussie land and not back to waziristan with the innocnet people.

but to hide their unjustified activities is really some thing i can't do
your innocnet were caught on tape taking military training.
ANd for your information going on the ground and catching them in action is not bloody likely as they would have escaped before the military got there.as there is a lot of sympathyziers in military (like your self)that send out info of operation so these terrorist are prepared.to run or hide.i guess this is whats called .pee ka bommmmmmmmm. :army:

Predator carried out Bajaur strike

By Khalid Hasan

WASHINGTON: The Bajaur airstrike, which occurred around dawn, as people in the camp were preparing for their morning prayers, was conducted by a US Predator and also involved the use of helicopters, according to the well-informed and generally reliable blog, Counterterrorism.org.

Daveed Gartenstein-Ross, a contributor, writes that his information is based on a “military intelligence source” that he does not identify. He writes, “My source is sceptical of speculation that Zawahiri may have been killed in the strike, saying that Zawahiri sightings are a dime a dozen. He says it’s possible that Matiur Rehman was killed, but is also sceptical of that. The strike came just as the Bajaur accords were supposed to take place (similar to the Waziristan deal). Officials within the Pakistani government were supposedly worried when early reports surfaced that Faqir Mohammed may have been killed. Faqir Mohammed is a Taliban leader in the region who would have been a major signatory to the accords: if he were killed, the Pakistanis wouldn’t know who could enter into the accords with them (or, to put it cynically, with Faqir Mohammed dead they wouldn’t know who they were supposed to surrender to). However, Mohammed survived. He apparently felt so confident in his safety that he gave an interview to NBC News near the blasted school (and) also attended and spoke at the funeral for the 80 who died in the strike.”

According to the correspondent, “At this point, the Bajaur Accords are on hold. While we will probably see some payback from Al Qaeda and the Taliban, my source noted that there’s not a whole lot more they can do: these groups tried to kill Musharraf less than a month ago, and are already carrying out terrorist attacks in Pakistan. It’s worth noting that Faqir Mohammed also hosted Zarqawi when the US strike missed him back in January, and left before that strike as well. It’s unlikely that Mohammed had advance warning of either the Damadola strike or this one (too many high-value terrorists were killed at Damadola, and Mohammed almost certainly would have alerted them). Some guys are apparently just that lucky.”

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\11\04\story_4-11-2006_pg1_1

This punjabastani army is coward army. They don't have the balls to say no, and its in their nature to take it quietly. Their religion has been ammended by these world federalists, on demand....what to speak of saying no?

Musharraf chamcha is a liar, and is taking the blame for a U.S. attack......Not a far fetched idea that a Predator blasted that seminary full of 10-15 year olds, because it has happened before! Makes you wonder that all these excuses and reasoning these sold out Pakistani leaders give as justifications for letting others kill their own ppl. Mr Zawahiri has a lot of free time on his hands to go attand 'banquets' that these bhookay nungay Waziri's prepare for him and his Al-qaeda entourage?:lol:

Chamcha honay key hudd hotee hae yaar.:lol:

The sad truth is that NATO is having a very bad time in neighbouring pakhtoon provinces, and someone has to pay, and in their eyes this was a soft target of potential recruits and more so 'sympathisers' of the Afghan insurgency......;)

Madrassa not a terror camp, say survivors

By Isambard Wilkinson in Peshawar
Last Updated: 2:51am GMT 03/11/2006

The only three survivors of the Chenagai madrassa attack, which killed 80 people on Monday, claim that the students there had received no military training and were nearly all locals from the Bajaur tribal district.

Since the attacks anger has mounted over what was the largest loss of life in an attack on suspected militants on Pakistani soil and growing suspicions that it was carried out on American orders.

The Daily Telegraph spoke to the three boys as Pakistan came under intensified pressure last night to produce evidence to support its claim that the destroyed seminary was "a terrorist training camp".

The boys said that the students at the madrassa near Khar in the country's remote tribal areas of the North West Frontier Province were mainly seven to 15 years of age.

Zaid Wali, 14, who lost a leg and six fingers in the attack, said that he had joined the madrassa two days before it was hit by missiles. His family had moved him from another school in the province so that he could be nearer home.

He was performing his pre-worship ablutions when the first missile struck at around 5am. "I was in the washroom. The first blast blew me out of the building," he said. "After that the whole building collapsed."

His uncle, Adam Khan, repeated a common opinion that the army should have arrested the students instead of blowing them up. He also echoed the view that it was an American attack.

Noor Rehman, 16, had part of his foot blown off and was badly burnt in the attack while Abu Bakr, 20, had his legs crushed and was peppered with shrapnel. "This is all rubbish that we were militants. If we were, then why did they not come and arrest us?"

How many murderers on trial come up and go like "I totally did it man, I'm so guilty!". We'll see what the courts decide.

Gee .. the "courts"! Since when did an independent judiciary exist in Pakistan? Your Army influences nay control 'em.

Judiciary's quite independent. Musharraf tried to force justice for the Mukhtaran Mai case but he was overruled by the judges since the word of the law gave the criminals the power.

The judges have to rule according to the law. Musharraf CAN butt in. But it'll have to be under an official presidential order. Like acquitting AQ Khan and everyone will know about it then.

The only time someone tried to truly hijack the judiciary was when Nawaz Sharif was in power. He actually sent thugs into the Supreme Court. Thankfully that embarrassment was erased by his deposition.

You won't escape by technicality Asim. The Army Chief needs a Presidential Order to over rule the highest court of law. And then the Army Chief is the President.

That raises an interesting question, why are President's above law in Pakistan?

they didn't always have this power. It wasn't till Zia was murdered, and a 'democratic' government was about to come, they decided there should be a way to prevent the military from coming in and the president was given special powers which allow him to even remove an elected Prime Minister if he or she perform poorly or illegally.

Fast forward to today, and presidential pardons have to seriously be justified. Since a President IS an elected person as well by the ruling government. If the ruling government decides to kick him off, they definitely can. Musharraf himself has strengthened this law by removing the Presidential power to alone remove the ruling Prime Minister. Now it has to be agreed upon by all prominent offices within Pakistan. Which includes, the Prime Minister, the Chief Minister, the army chiefs the top Judiciary , the opposition leader and the president.

Musharraf enjoying the power of two offices is just a temporary thing. In the future if this system is carried on, it'd work in the benefit of Pakistan and we won't see any more coups.

You won't escape by technicality Asim. The Army Chief needs a Presidential Order to over rule the highest court of law. And then the Army Chief is the President.

That raises an interesting question, why are President's above law in Pakistan?

Nope, the President is not above the law in pakistan. He is however privilaged in the line of his responsibilities, which means he cannot be prosecuted for actions done while in office which relate to his duties as President. Standard stuff, check out you constitution.

to answer your questions about the inncocnet students i guess they were taking military training to go fishing.
TO bring them to justice u say did they or didnt they made a deal with government that they will not help or train the terrorist looks like they were keeping there words (read above)
and if they were getting ready to kill any body would be stupid enough no to take them out before they can do any harm.

hey and from what it seems if u are so much anti west why are u in Aussie land and not back to waziristan with the innocnet people.

but to hide their unjustified activities is really some thing i can't do
your innocnet were caught on tape taking military training.
ANd for your information going on the ground and catching them in action is not bloody likely as they would have escaped before the military got there.as there is a lot of sympathyziers in military (like your self)that send out info of operation so these terrorist are prepared.to run or hide.i guess this is whats called .pee ka bommmmmmmmm. :army:

Even if they were guilty of being getting trained, still they were kids and were unaware of good and evil. what i recon u totally misunderstood me, i am not saying this, that such people should'nt be punished, but there are ways of doing certain things and that wasnt the right way. I said that before and saying it again, i have never ever seen or heard about the country killing so many people of their own for another country which really disguist me.

And the question why the hell i am living in this sucking kangroo land, if it would have been in my hand, i wouldnt have stayed here a single day....mark my words. atleast i have got sypathyies for my own people:flag: , which people like u dont have. Further more this my personal matter whether i should stay or leave and i wish i would'nt have to remind u this again.

One more thing, you will see, the people u are up against will be the only ones, who will come first to help Pakistan in the time of need and i fully support them, atleast they dont give threats to "bring us back to the stone age".:rolleyes:

Even if they were guilty of being getting trained, still they were kids and were unaware of good and evil..

Kids!!! If they come near you and blow up, will u die???.:angry:

what i recon u totally misunderstood me, i am not saying this, that such people should'nt be punished, but there are ways of doing certain things and that wasnt the right way..

What do you think shud Mushraff or NATO have done.Send in the police or infantry to arrest them so that their lifes are also put at risk, and arrest them alive(if so), and then keep them on trial for years and feed them for all those years.

I said that before and saying it again, i have never ever seen or heard about the country killing so many people of their own for another country which really disguist me.

"..for another country" they are an threat to you as much as to them.Evil doesnt distinguish when it strikes it strikes everything and everybody.

How many murderers on trial come up and go like "I totally did it man, I'm so guilty!". We'll see what the courts decide.

So bomb them first. Decide about thier guilt later !!
WOW.... You are more freaked than BUSH and Big-Lair.
Keep it up. You would soon see yourself a good job in US of A.
Kashif

Kids!!! If they come near you and blow up, will u die???.:angry:

So they dont deserve chance a to live from ur point of view, dont deserve a chance to distinguish good or bad. when u will have kids would u do the same to them? wont give them a chance to realize their fault.

What do you think shud Mushraff or NATO have done.Send in the police or infantry to arrest them so that their lifes are also put at risk, and arrest them alive(if so), and then keep them on trial for years and feed them for all those years.

This is their job, and thats why they are out their running the country. if they think its risky, leave the job, simple is that. They can kill so quickly but cant finish the trials early, its a pitty then.

"..for another country" they are an threat to you as much as to them.Evil doesnt distinguish when it strikes it strikes everything and everybody.

Well before i didnt see from any angle that they would have striked Pakistan they were solely against the enemies of islam, which i agree is not the right way to fight or do things, but still this hasnt been proved significantly that they were guilty of doing such odd things because at the video evidence you just cant prove or suggest everything.

Its always easy to say things my friend and its not ur fault, people who face such crisis knows they are ones who knows the truth. cheers:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom