What's new

Nearly 80 killed as Pakistan bombs madrassa

Read the Quran. Read other books, so we have the simple sense to understand its meaning, apply it to our real lives ourselves without a Mullah telling us what it should mean.

How many times you tried to read and understand the QURAN. Share some of your findings with the 'Ill-Informed' muslims here. :sick:
Kashif

It is the liablilty of the sick minded people like you, to show the proof, as you are the people who are 'SUSPECTING' them and killing on mere assumptions.Kashif

Whom are you crying for here?

How many times you tried to read and understand the QURAN. Share some of your findings with the 'Ill-Informed' muslims here. :sick:
Kashif
You can always ask.

It is the liablilty of the sick minded people like you, to show the proof, as you are the people who are 'SUSPECTING' them and killing on mere assumptions.

We are discussing current events. If we keep up the personal attacks the threads would just turn into flame wars.

Well all i'm saying what happened was wrong if pakistan did this, but talking about religion is hard on the net, so if any of u guyies are 20 or over and want to sit and talk i live in chicago just send me a Instant message and we can get together ;) would be nice to meet some of u guyies....

But remember i'm not trying to flame anyone if the word kufar was an insult i apologize since i couldn't find a better word :) i' just thank u people for not flaming me and give me a chance to explain the kufar thingy

But all in all i go to college in napreville and i'm a 3rd year student, major in business and minor in history of ME...

Also @ Bull

"The problem with most of the muslims is that if anything is said against the muslims or islam, its considered as a part of great plan to topple and scuttle Islam."

about this Islam shouldn't be talked about in a bad way, or shown any disrespect, like the stupid dutch fools are doing.

@bull
about the first post in this page who to define kufar, it's non-muslims :) it's that simple!

"They [the unbelievers] plotted and planned, and Allah planned too; Allah is The Best of Planners." (Al-'Imran 3/54)

take that into accoutn also :) muslims blood at this point in time is cheap, Iraq and Afghan people are shot point blank. But in'shallah their time will come, including those that plot aganist this relgion!

Over here we believe that too. Islam shouldn't be talked bad about. But if they do, we have to allow people to voice whatever they have to say.

In return we allow and highly encourage all Muslims to counter such bad talk in a civillized manner. Some of the top posters here have seen a lot of insult towards Islam. The Prophet is so casually referred as a pedophile, a murderer and a rapist on the net. If all off us would've just said F YOU and not talked with people out there in mature way, then that too would be a dis-service to Islam.

Being a Muslim today is to live under persecution. Fighting back is not just going wild and crazy like how people of other faiths did in the older times. We've got the good fortune of being educated, civilized and the power of technology. All which enable us to "strategize".

@ Asim Aquil

nice words :)

but it just angers me when someone talks about our beloved prophet :( and some times it very hard to hold anger..

but even when u talk to them it doesn't get through to them :(

Bro, i understand what you are saying, i is infact very hard to control one selfs when we see someone degrading our religon, but it is up to us muslims to show them the real exapmle of a good muslim. We talk about how islam is the perfect religon. The thing is that we as muslims know that it is, but the way it is being shown from guys like bin laden, most of the world thinks that islam is this weird religon that give no rights to women and promoets killing. So we must be a good example and show the world what real islam is.

PS: Just for your info, 4 out of 5 converts to islam are womens. This goes to show that islam very well give women their rights and gives them better then anybody else

And who had shown this video ?

come on bull be neutral. many were burried yesterday and all those dead bodies were of kids of 10 to 15 we at our office got the pics it was realy unfair.

and AK 47 is just toy for locals almost everyone in even in cities have it. this no proof.

oh yeh they had killed many in Helmand and now even puppet Karzai is asking for the enquiery, all the killings by NATO and US forces almost everywhere are without proof.

for this incident pakistan is not responsible nor Musharraf but indeed taking responisbility for it is blunder and it will cost us
Musharraf shouldnt do that

united pakistan starts from trust among you all

1- The attack on the madreassa wasn't aimed at Moslems but at terrorists who have co-opted Islam as a justification for murder. Real Moslems should be celebrating the death of thes emurderers and thier supporters. Mashallah, had they been doing God's work, he would have protected them. View this attack as a victory for Moslems over those who have taken your faith hostage.

2- Under current law in almost every nation on earth, including ALL Muslim nations- Mohammeds marriage to a 9yo and eventual consumation (when she hit puberty) would qualify as pedophilia and rape. This not a matter for debate, yes he did it to form allainces, and yes it was a different time with different morals, and I in no way think he forced himself on her. But under the law as it exists today, those making those claims are not totally incorrect.

Well they don't say at all that way... It's not like they are saying "Well according to today's description it technically fits the definition".

The accusation is "That rape was involved and that the Prophet lusted for children". And the reason it happened apart from alliances was that, such was the Arab custom of that time. If the girl is physically mature enough, they'd marry her off.

The concept of age was not there. Only perhaps to keep records maybe.

The concept of Birthdays amongst Muslims is only a few generations old. Even my father and mother don't know their exact date of birth, so they just use the approximated one for official purposes... Exact ages were that insignificant.

Also @ Bull

"The problem with most of the muslims is that if anything is said against the muslims or islam, its considered as a part of great plan to topple and scuttle Islam."

about this Islam shouldn't be talked about in a bad way, or shown any disrespect, like the stupid dutch fools are doing.

The world has no shortage of fools, ek dhoondo hazaar mil jayega.

You cant put them all straight.

Why bother if some ignorant idiot says something.For once, just for once try ignoring such remarks and see how the world reacts.

PS: Just for your info, 4 out of 5 converts to islam are womens. This goes to show that islam very well give women their rights and gives them better then anybody else

Conversions,ah not again.

Relegions are not coldwar opponants, that if some switches relgion it shows the victory of that relgion or proves that relegion is better than others.

If a human does a good/kind thing, he will be liked equally by the gods irrespective of how/to whom he prays.

I guess the idea he was passing is that, if Islam had an adverse treatment for women, 80% of the converts won't be women.

Asim if he is having that idea and was so obssesd to pass it he might never looked at the plight of women in his own country or in the west where minor girls face pregnency due to their immoral activities by their lust feak men.where power shut for a minut leads to rape of scores of women.

BTW: he has come from a forum which has this same mentality and even those who are running they were feed with this same comment by a sick mind who is against our Prophet (PBUH) and who always spite dirt and venom against our Prophet(PBUH).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom