What's new

Nawaz Sharif’s health deteriorates, unable to meet visitors at Jati Umra

I was a young boy then when the stark headlines screamed from the front page of The Statesman.

I don't know why I'm getting the same feeling now.

Cheers, Doc

Seems lack of Nihari is showing it's effects but then losing weight is also good for you.

41697231_2379966618687058_1972350579774586880_n.jpg

Unless he climbs in the grave with her of Friday, I expect him back in prison on Saturday.

Nawaz Shareef and his daughter should be released from jail under the condition that they bring stolen wealth back to the nation and are black listed from ever entering again. This is not only fair, but completely logical. I await the PTI fan boys foaming at the mouth.

Put me in jail, put my daughter in jail, wife is sick in London struggling with cancer, then you hear the news she has passed away. Exactly how do you think I would look? Pretty fcukin bad. However that is not to say I would have a medical condition.

You know I kind of feel sorry for him. You were lucky to become PM of Pakistan thrice. Why so greedy? How many millions did you need to plunder? Now look he has his daughter locked up - I think she is innocent but is guilty because her dad was thug in using her in his disgusting habits. Now look he has lost his wife while he was locked up. I mean I would like to ask this guy was that plunder worth it? He got three chances by the Pakistyan people and has a political life of 30 years. He could have done so much over that time for Pakistan,have earned the nations respect and gone down in history as a great leader.

But alas he instead became a crook and look where it got him ....
You are right but if he would be smart like musharaff then he would have been staying in England along with his wife, sons and daughter instead of coming to Pakistan and be in jail. I am sure he knew what verdict is coming and future is dark for him in Pakistan and he had plenty of wealth to enjoy rest of the life in Uk

I think he was looking fragile and boring even when he was prime minister

Last edited:
You are right but if he would be smart like musharaff then he would have been staying in England along with his wife, sons and daughters instead of coming to Pakistan and be in jail. I am sure he knew what verdict is coming and future is dark for him in Pakistan and he had plenty of wealth to enjoy rest of the life in Uk

I think he was looking fragile and boring even when he was prime minister

It shows the sort of man he is.

A better man than your "brave" general.

Cheers, Doc

Nawaz Shareef and his daughter should be released from jail under the condition that they bring stolen wealth back to the nation and are black listed from ever entering again. This is not only fair, but completely logical. I await the PTI fan boys foaming at the mouth.
I totally agree with you, in jail, these people are a liability, we should use the Saudi example and put all culprits in the basement of some five star hotel and keep them there until they cough up all the cookies.

It's shows the sort of man he is.

A better man than your "brave" general.

Cheers, Doc
Sure better in this sense that he had courage to face trail along with his daughter but rest there is no comparison
I actually agree. He is very old and if agree to return more than half of his wealth voluntarily for DAM then not bad deal to release him then obviously his political career would become zero ..money is more needed for Pakistan than having him in jail for few years

I totally agree with you, in jail, these people are a liability, we should use the Saudi example and put all culprits in the basement of some five star hotel and keep them there until they cough up all the cookies.

It is only costing taxpayers money for their upscale jail cells. Where as If they bring money back, the nation can benefit and they can be banished and let off the hook. What kind of pleasure do Pakistanis find from this old fart and his daughter sitting in jail? It's not like this is helping Pakistan in any way.

The plan is to have him shifted to Shareef Medical city on health grounds and declare it sub-jail.

I actually agree. He is very old and if agree to return more than half of his wealth voluntarily for DAM then not bad deal to release him then obviously his political career would become zero ..money is more needed for Pakistan than having him in jail for few years

Not only him but that daku zardari and his family also need to be treated in same manner. Take the money and then kick them out.

@lastofthepatriots

Back
Top Bottom