What's new

Nawaz Sharif’s health deteriorates, unable to meet visitors at Jati Umra

Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Reaction score
Country
United States
  • Hamaz Shehbaz, Salman Shehbaz and Asif Kirmani are meeting the guests: Sources

Former premier Nawaz Sharif is unable to meet visitors arriving at Jati Umra for condolence over the demise of his wife, Begum Kulsoom as his health deteriorated on Wednesday.

According to family sources, Hamaz Shehbaz, Salman Shehbaz and Asif Kirmani are meeting the guests as Nawaz is unable due to poor health.

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leaders, citizens and family members are assembling at the ex-premier’s Jati Umra residence since last night to extend condolences.

Former premier Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam and son-in-law Captain (r) Safdar were initially released from the Adialal jail for a period of 12 hours, which has now been extended for three days.

Nawaz, Maryam and Capt (retd) Safdar flew off from the Nur Khan Airbase to Lahore via a special flight.

Earlier today, Nawaz’s younger brother, Shehbaz Sharif, departed for London to bring back Begum Kulsoom’s body.

The funeral prayers of Kulsoom Nawaz will be offered at the Regent Park mosque in London on Thursday and her body will be flown to Lahore after completion of legal formalities.

She will be buried at the family hometown, Jati Umra on Friday.

Meanwhile, the Lahore residence of Sharif family in Jati Umra has been declared sub-jail after former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (r) Safdar were brought to the place.

Scores of political leaders including Prime Minister Imran Khan, Pakistan Peoples Party chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Chief of the Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa expressed their condolences on the demise of Kulsoom Nawaz.

“She was a courageous woman of great dignity and confronted her disease with fortitude,” Mr Khan said in his message.

In pictures he looks fragile & ill when compared to previous pictures. We should not assume things.
And don't worry, he is culprit, his destination is adiala jail.
Quoting ARY news. He refused to see anyone , after police drop them off Jati omra.

In pictures he looks fragile & ill when compared to previous pictures. We should not assume things.
And don't worry, he is culprit, his destination is adiala jail.
Put me in jail, put my daughter in jail, wife is sick in London struggling with cancer, then you hear the news she has passed away. Exactly how do you think I would look? Pretty fcukin bad. However that is not to say I would have a medical condition.

Put me in jail, put my daughter in jail, wife is sick in London struggling with cancer, then you hear the news she has passed away. Exactly how do you think I would look? Pretty fcukin bad. However that is not to say I would have a medical condition.
You know I kind of feel sorry for him. You were lucky to become PM of Pakistan thrice. Why so greedy? How many millions did you need to plunder? Now look he has his daughter locked up - I think she is innocent but is guilty because her dad was thug in using her in his disgusting habits. Now look he has lost his wife while he was locked up. I mean I would like to ask this guy was that plunder worth it? He got three chances by the Pakistyan people and has a political life of 30 years. He could have done so much over that time for Pakistan,have earned the nations respect and gone down in history as a great leader.

But alas he instead became a crook and look where it got him ....

He could have done so much over that time for Pakistan,have earned the nations respect and gone down in history as a great leader.

But alas he instead became a crook and look where it got him ....
He could have made 1 such modern hospital in Pakistan where his wife might have got treatment instead of going thousands miles away.
He got chances but his intention was other, wealth increased sky rocket high.

off course he was in jail. No luxuries with all the looted money in the banks. Just the thought of losing all the power and respect is enough to kill any respectable person, If he had any he would be dead by now. Since self respect was something he never learned/had he is still alive. On a different thought, maybe that is just a plot to try to go to London for treatment on medical grounds.

Once you are in jail on criminal charges, you are in jail whether you fall sick or die. time to pay for all the corruption.

Back
Top Bottom