What's new

Nawaz Sharif not returning under any deal: PML-N

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1696355594378.png

• Maryam Nawaz, other party leaders devise new strategy.
  • PML-N Lahore president to give opening remarks at rally.
  • Nawaz Sharif to announce a narrative at Minar-e-Pakistan gathering.
LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Punjab President Rana Sanaullah Tuesday dispelled the speculations that party supremo Nawaz Sharif return to the country is part of any deal.

Addressing the media in Lahore, Sanaullah revealed that Nawaz will address the public gathering at 6pm on October 21 at Minar-e-Pakistan soon after arriving in the country on the same day.

"Nawaz Sharif will arrive in Lahore on October 21 at 5:30pm," he said.

He mentioned that Nawaz is coming to lead the party at the request of PML-N, adding that the country needs an experienced leader to steer the country out of trouble.

While addressing speculations pertaining to a deal, Sanaullah maintained that Nawaz "neither went under the deal nor is coming back under any deal".

According to Sanaullah, Nawaz's legal team has completed preparations to seek protective bail from court ahead of his arrival.

Only Nawaz to address homecoming rally​

Earlier, the party announced that their public rally on October 21, will only be addressed by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, The News reported on Tuesday.

According to party sources, the new plan was devised following discussions among the party's top officials, including former prime minister Shehbaz Sharif, PML-N Chief Organiser Maryam Nawaz, and Vice President Hamza Shehbaz.

Initially, Shehbaz, Maryam, and other party leaders were scheduled to speak at the event as well, but it has since been determined that Nawaz will be the only one to do so.

Additionally, PML-N Lahore President Saiful Mulook Khokhar would make the opening remarks and thank the audience before Nawaz’s address, according to sources.

Nawaz would unveil a narrative to the PML-N workers in his address, sources said adding that the move was suggested by Chief Organiser Maryam.

Earlier this month, Nawaz hinted at his return to Pakistan, after which Shehbaz, too, confirmed his elder brother’s homecoming ahead of the upcoming elections to lead the party’s political campaign.

“Nawaz Sharif will reach Pakistan on October 21,” Shehbaz said.

The irony of it all. They called IK a stooge of the army when NS is the stooge.

They called IK yahoodi sazish when this absonder is in london getting prepped by foreign agencies.

Any other absconding convict who belongs in jail would be arrested and handcuffed on arrival and sent to jail.

Yet in Faujistan, he will be allowed to proceed to Minar-e-Pakistan and give a speech to paid Patwaris bussed in to make up the numbers.

Which will all be fully covered by PTV to reinforce that the fat useless toad is Whisky Munir's man.

And the media touts will gloss over this travesty as expected.

Noonie tunes can go to Minar e Pakistan to enjoy Mota Nawaja's mujra.

This is what's to come in the next elections.

Pakistan is at a dangerous point in its history, the last remnents of Jinnah's democratic vision is being destroyed now and we are entering the era of of full blown tyrrany as your abusers take control of you again forever. Just remember this Sharif family has a trackrecord of decades of incompetence, neglect, corruption and disdain for the Pakistani public and I am in shock the army who are the gaurdians, the last defence for Pakistan are letting this slide.

I don't care if the army has influence, I have always said this but just get rid of the Sharifs and Zardaris.

This is what's to come in the next elections.

Pakistan is at a dangerous point in its history, the last remnents of Jinnah's democratic vision is being destroyed now and we are entering the era of of full blown tyrrany as your abusers take control of you again forever. Just remember this Sharif family has a trackrecord of decades of incompetence, neglect, corruption and disdain for the Pakistani public and I am in shock the army who are the gaurdians, the last defence for Pakistan are letting this slide.

I don't care if the army has influence, I have always said this but just get rid of the Sharifs and Zardaris.
Yar which naswar or pann you are on, army is the one who is running around to save their a*ses from IK and drama of coming and not coming of kunja Nora is drama played out by the same army.
Army is foreign, politicians are foreign only natives are the fool voters of the Pakistan who have got no idea they are sliding deeper into the shifting sand and taken for a ride. Do you think these foreigners care about Pakistan the begart generals will just go back to their home lands with stuffed brief cases while natives will still be paying the electric bills.

Hmmmm I guess decision well taken after studying the street level sentiment in lahore.
Gotta give credit to imran khan for permanently snatching N league stronghold from them.

All this was part of London plan by Bajwa and his gang which includes Asim Whisky.
The clampdown on IK and PTI, the knock off IK but luckily he survived the assassination
attempt.

The the imprisonment of IK and bring in Faiz Esa as cheap justice. Next plan is
to poison IK in prison, rig elections to bring in Mota Nawaja for 2 years.
Nawaja will make a coalition govt and then the rug will be pulled from him
when he gets too much for Establishment.

Then they will tell the awaam he was corrupt that is why he was removed just like they
did in 1999 Musharaf coup.

Last edited:
Hmmmm I guess decision well taken after studying the street level sentiment in lahore.
Gotta give credit to imran khan for permanently snatching N league stronghold from them.
Lahore - My gut feeling's/ educated guess
Upper middle class to Upper class - 60-65% PMLN followed by PTI
middle class - 60-40 PMLN-PTI
Lower to lower middle Class - mostly PTI followed by TLP than PMLN

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom