What's new

Nawaz Sharif Platelets Have Stablized After Army Let Him Escape Pakistani Jail

I am well aware of this and could not care less about Imran's personal life. However it is hypocritical of him to lead such a lifestyle himself and then impose some Taliban ideology upon us.

You mean a man can't change his values? The sahaba were hypocrites then? Your convert ancestors were hypocrites?

tALiBaN ideology

just say you're a degenerate liberal & sit down

You mean a man can't change his values? The sahaba were hypocrites then? Your convert ancestors were hypocrites?
Ah, so we should not be judgemental of others for their personal lives?
just say you're a degenerate liberal & sit down
Oh...

So, tell me, what exactly is your ideology? Do you even have any morals or principles, or are you just Imrandoo worshipping?

Ah, so we should not be judgemental of others for their personal lives?

What are you on about? What does being judgmental have to do with anything? Educate yourself on the basics of Islam.

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever among you sees evil, let him change it with his hand. If he cannot do so, then with his tongue. If he cannot do so, then with his heart, which is the weakest level of faith.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 49

Oh...

So, tell me, what exactly is your ideology? Do you even have any morals or principles, or are you just Imrandoo worshipping?

Sure. My ideology, morality & principles are based on islam. The belief in one god & the truth of islam is an established fact proven by logic & historical evidence.

You might be arrogant (or is it simply ignorance?) enough to worship your nafs but I'm not. I'm not a liberal & my qibla isn't in washington or london, thank you very much.

Now answer my question. Were the sahaba & your ancestors hypocrites for changing their values & implementing islam?

Oh & explain how Imran khan was forcing "taliban" ideology onto Pakistanis b/c the last time I checked he didn't force anything on anyone. And it was him who pushed for those women's rights bills unlike the so-called progressive PPP. Not very "taliban" like if you ask me.

Last edited:
What are you on about? What does being judgmental have to do with anything? Educate yourself on the basics of Islam.

Abu Sa’id al-Khudri reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever among you sees evil, let him change it with his hand. If he cannot do so, then with his tongue. If he cannot do so, then with his heart, which is the weakest level of faith.”

Sure. My ideology, morality & principles are based on islam. The belief in one god & the truth of islam is an established fact proven by logic & historical evidence.

You might be arrogant (or is it simply ignorance?) enough to worship your nafs but I'm not. I'm not a liberal & my qibla isn't in washington or london, thank you very much.

Now answer my question. Were the sahaba & your ancestors hypocrites for changing their values & implementing islam?

Oh & explain how Imran khan was forcing "taliban" ideology onto Pakistanis b/c the last time I checked he didn't force anything on anyone. And it was him who pushed for those women's rights bills unlike the so-called progressive PPP. Not very "taliban" like if you ask me.
The sahaba and my ancestors had not received the message of Islam until their reversion.

Imran Khan grew up in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and practiced a life of sex and drinking well into his adulthood. He has been exposed to the message.

Again, I don't care if he lives like this. But for him to come and shove TTP down my throat while he himself is a womaniser and cocaine addict is hypocritical.

The sahaba and my ancestors had not received the message of Islam until their reversion.

Imran Khan grew up in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and practiced a life of sex and drinking well into his adulthood. He has been exposed to the message.

Again, I don't care if he lives like this. But for him to come and shove TTP down my throat while he himself is a womaniser and cocaine addict is hypocritical.

Are you dense? I asked you if it's hypocritical to change your values & call for implementation of islamic values & instead you started spouting irrelevant nonsense.

Are you claiming IK is still a womaniser & doing cocaine? Where is your proof? You're willing to stand by these claims on yawm al qiyamah?

Even if he is, why do you have a problem with him trying to promote Islamic values? Are you a Muslim or are you a degenerate liberal munafiq?

Do you think Pakistanis should disobey what Rasulullah (Saws) said?

And you still haven't answered this:

Stop dodging the question & explain to me how he was shoving TTP ideology down your throat. What laws did he make? What policies did he implement? Otherwise shut up & stop coping & seething.

Last edited:
I hope he meets the same fate as Benazir Bhutto. I will laugh and laugh and laugh on his death.

I always get a hearty chuckle hearing halal and haram from Pakistanis. 90% of their day is filled with haram actions but food…oh now sir, that gotta be halal.

Many Pakistanis here in the US will happily go to strip clubs but beer or bacon, oh no sir that’s haram…

Correct because we don’t really know islam.. for them religion is cosmetic

… usury or interest is many times far worse yet Pakistanis are happy to take interest on deposits

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom