What's new

Nawaz Sharif Platelets Have Stablized After Army Let Him Escape Pakistani Jail

Neelo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The treatment was KFC chicken:

Oh Allah…please. When he returns to Pakistan, make sure he ends up like Benazir Bhutto. A bullet right to the head.

I will set fireworks off across Lahore the day that happens then laugh and dance on his filthy Amritsari grave.

I could be wrong here but as far as i know, I don't think KFC in UK / London serves halal chicken. Can anyone shed some light on this please?

Depends where they source their chicken.. here in Australia some Macdonald s are certified as halal..

But seriously do you really think a man who lives in believes in lies and corruption cares about halal and non halal food ?

In the pecking order of things this is very low down the order of things from islamic perspective

Top being disbelief in One God, murder, rape , theft , usury , dishonesty , back biting etc

Last edited:

Oh Allah…please. When he returns to Pakistan, make sure he ends up like Benazir Bhutto. A bullet right to the head.

I will set fireworks off across Lahore the day that happens then laugh and dance on his filthy Amritsari grave.
Oh. Great..
So hows the jew lover boy in attock, jail?

my wish oh allah plz give this fat beast nawaj a heart attack from kfc chicken.

I could be wrong here but as far as i know, I don't think KFC in UK / London serves halal chicken. Can anyone shed some light on this please?
kfc does in my town halal.

Not in central London.. All are haraam except in outskirts of the city

I have relatives in London, whenever they visit us in GCC they all wanna go to KFC and McDonalds etc. Which was quite surprising for us because these are western brands. When I asked them, they said they never get to try these in London because these franchises don't serve halal meat there.

But the reason I asked this here, is because I know this from few years ago. Not sure if it's still the case.

I always get a hearty chuckle hearing halal and haram from Pakistanis. 90% of their day is filled with haram actions but food…oh now sir, that gotta be halal.

Many Pakistanis here in the US will happily go to strip clubs but beer or bacon, oh no sir that’s haram…

I always get a hearty chuckle hearing halal and haram from Pakistanis. 90% of their day is filled with haram actions but food…oh now sir, that gotta be halal.

Many Pakistanis here in the US will happily go to strip clubs but beer or bacon, oh no sir that’s haram…
So I take it you sir frequent the strip clubs and don't discriminate against bacon and beer...

Gotta keep it consistent, no hypocrite here...

Out of sheer boredom, I used to frequent a strip club in Hounslow, London many years ago.

It was a Gujrati Hindu strip joint and the Hindu girls would strip for £1 😜

£5 would be sufficient for oil and massage treatment.

Glad my income is higher these days and I can visit quality establishments 😄

Not to defend Sharif but do Pakistanis seriously want to die on this hill?

If you are in foreign lands it is permissible to eat non-halal meat as you have no choice

Do you want to get started on the life of sex and drugs the man in your PFP has had?

Out of sheer boredom, I used to frequent a strip club in Hounslow, London many years ago.

It was a Gujrati Hindu strip joint and the Hindu girls would strip for £1 😜

£5 would be sufficient for oil and massage treatment.

Glad my income is higher these days and I can visit quality establishments 😄
India is actually a global hub for Hindu child sex slaves because it is a Hindu custom to sell daughters.

So I take it you sir frequent the strip clubs and don't discriminate against bacon and beer...

Gotta keep it consistent, no hypocrite here...
I also don’t preach religion endlessly with a mulla certified beard going on forums asking for halal stuff. Yep, def no hypocrite here…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom