What's new

Nawaz Sharif Platelets Have Stablized After Army Let Him Escape Pakistani Jail

Hmm. Sounds fair enough...

...Wow, so I expect Imran khan must be so Pious in copmarision that he has never comitted a sin as minor as eating KFC!

...Oh, so multiple counts of Zina and hardcore drugs banned even in the west are ok because "He isn't a saint like you and me" but that same argument doesn't apply to Nawaz eating food whose halal certification is uncertain in a foreign non Muslim land!.

I simply asked a question about availability of halal meat in London KFC, I don't know why you are hell bent of dragging IK into this. Last I checked, IK wasn't the one responsible of supplies of meat to London KFC outlets. :lol:

You wanna discuss multiple counts of zina and hardcore drugs of IK, then fair. Open a separate thread and tag us there. But please bring the proofs of these multiple counts of zina and use of hardcore drugs by IK. I'll be happy to discuss this further.

if one is a muslim, one will be concerned about halal and haram. simple.

Call me cynical but there is nothing Muslim about Pakistan or its inhabitants. It's all a charade, a mask that comes off at any given opportunity. From honesty, integrity, and unity, to simple human rights, none of these are hallmarks of this "pure" qoum. Everyday events of this country reflect the true nature of its populace.

The same is true of India as well, rape epidemic combined with religious extremism, only there it doesn't get much coverage since Muslims are current universal villains, much to their own fault.

South Asian society as a whole needs at least three generations of hand-holding in morality to be qualified as human beings.

I could be wrong here but as far as i know, I don't think KFC in UK / London serves halal chicken. Can anyone shed some light on this please?

A harami ki aulad doesn't need halal chicken. He can eat pig (soor) meat, and an Amristari harami will stay an Amristari harami.

Call me cynical but there is nothing Muslim about Pakistan or its inhabitants. It's all a charade, a mask that comes off at any given opportunity. From honesty, integrity, and unity, to simple human rights, none of these are hallmarks of this "pure" qoum.
no one is angel. one can say that they are not good muslims, sinful muslims, and should strive to be better. part of that is caring about halal and haram.

no one is angel. one can say that they are not good muslims, sinful muslims, and should strive to be better. part of that is caring about halal and haram.

Yea, in an ideal world….these filmy dialogues are best kept to Bollywood and inspiration quotes…it’s like you are living in matrix

I have relatives in London, whenever they visit us in GCC they all wanna go to KFC and McDonalds etc. Which was quite surprising for us because these are western brands. When I asked them, they said they never get to try these in London because these franchises don't serve halal meat there.

But the reason I asked this here, is because I know this from few years ago. Not sure if it's still the case.
They probably don't serve halal meat in gcc too

My guess is meat is imported from France and it's not halal

But since a sheikh has declared every country as Christian country with zabiah being done(like kosher food) now all Arabs eat everything except pork

A harami ki aulad doesn't need halal chicken. He can eat pig (soor) meat, and an Amristari harami will stay an Amristari harami.
East or west
Nawaz sharif will always win in punjab

Since creation of modern pakistan(1973) he has never lost an election in punjab (except 2002)

8/9 times Nawaz sharif won (except for fraud of 2002)

I expect 2/3 majority in punjab

Use to come from France may be 10-15 yrs ago

None of it was halal

Anyway point is GCC don't differentiate or follow zabiah anymore

Everything is halal per them since every country is Christian with exception of India which is Muslim country 😂

All kfc etc here in USA is not zabiah and I have seen a single Arab follow zabiah code

I am seeing even south Asian Muslims no longer following it.

It's all now pork or no pork and I hope it stays 😂

Nawaz sharif will always win in punjab

nope.

there is a reason why they don't want to hold elections... their voter base is virtually wiped out.

So what has Imran Khan done, slept with every snow bunny he could find while sniffing cocaine, racked up a body count higher than stalin, and then when it's time to become a politician he suddenly becomes a Taliban loving Islamist?

actually he fucked every one with a dirty arse...

> Bajwa -
> Modi -
> Nawaj and co -
> Zadari & co
> choor mafia
> yahoo whisky
etc etc

all exposed as the world greatest scum bags

Use to come from France may be 10-15 yrs ago

None of it was halal

Anyway point is GCC don't differentiate or follow zabiah anymore

Everything is halal per them since every country is Christian with exception of India which is Muslim country 😂

All kfc etc here in USA is not zabiah and I have seen a single Arab follow zabiah code

I am seeing even south Asian Muslims no longer following it.

It's all now pork or no pork and I hope it stays 😂
the root of this issue lies in the method of interpretation of texts by a sect that began in najd.

1695240877951.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom