What's new

Nawaz Sharif Platelets Have Stablized After Army Let Him Escape Pakistani Jail

Historian will write that Imran Khan always did politics with the support of "Law"
While Nawaz Sharif always supported "Women".

Hasan Nisar

1696694209272.png

As interventional cardiologist myself this bullshit and not a reason for someone to be on vacation

He should come back and lead us patwatis

As apparently maryum nawaz facelift surgeries ain't working any more

Zardari has aseefa bhutto in reserve, Junaid safdar can't compete so we need nawaz sharif
oo sir ji Kamran Shahid is now chief justice of Pakistan, all is good now ...after Dar interview , he don t need to go to court or arrest................ lolllll

Any reason why isn’t it holding? Capt Safdar karawai nahi daal raha?
It's expired
She is now a nani no amount of facelift is gonna work

Like Pakistani film industry she needs to switch roles and accept who she is

So I take it you sir frequent the strip clubs and don't discriminate against bacon and beer...

Gotta keep it consistent, no hypocrite here...
Hi,

You are acting a LITTLE TOO clever.

He may not visit strip clubs---but I used to visit them when I was in pakistan---. So many of them were open in the 70's.

Hi,

You are acting a LITTLE TOO clever.

He may not visit strip clubs---but I used to visit them when I was in pakistan---. So many of them were open in the 70's.
That was Pakistan's golden age, the ship had just begun to sink.

...Oh, so multiple counts of Zina and hardcore drugs banned even in the west are ok because "He isn't a saint like you and me" but that same argument doesn't apply to Nawaz eating food whose halal certification is uncertain in a foreign non Muslim land!.

But I was just told this has everything to do with Islam...

PTI is notorious for doing the same, and the most obvious example is Imran Khan's support of the Taliban not just in Pakistan but also on the world stage, making a mockery of Pakistan and the Pakistanis and their families who have been tortured, humiliated and killed by the Taliban.

So what has Imran Khan done, slept with every snow bunny he could find while sniffing cocaine, racked up a body count higher than stalin, and then when it's time to become a politician he suddenly becomes a Taliban loving Islamist?
Hi,

As Zulfi Bhutto used to say---Sharab pee hai---Kisi ka Khoon tao nahin piya ".

The sins that Khan may have committed are his personal sins---.

Read your history son---many a muslim rulers were great womanizers---harems filled with concubines---drank wine---but still were very just rulers---.

You pakistani children have no clue about the real world---.

Hi,

The sins that Khan may have committed are his personal sins---.

Read your history son---many a muslim rulers were great womanizers---harems filled with concubines---drank wine---but still were very just rulers---.

I am well aware of this and could not care less about Imran's personal life. However it is hypocritical of him to lead such a lifestyle himself and then impose some Taliban ideology upon us.

Hi,

Irony was lost on Zulfi, as he drank people's blood more than sharab...

Care to name one sharabi womenizing ruler that was also just?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom