What's new

Nawaz Sharif Platelets Have Stablized After Army Let Him Escape Pakistani Jail

Not to defend Sharif but do Pakistanis seriously want to die on this hill?

If you are in foreign lands it is permissible to eat non-halal meat as you have no choice

Do you want to get started on the life of sex and drugs the man in your PFP has had?

It isn't about Pakistanis, it's about Islam. You need to get your facts straight about the matter. Here, for a starter:

You're permissible to eat non-halal meat in a life-death situation, not just because you are living in a non-muslim country. If you're in non-muslim country then it doesn't exactly translate to "you have no choice". You always have a choice to move to either a muslim country or find ways to get halal meat in non-muslim countries.

As for sex and drugs in life of the man in my PFP, he isn't a saint just like you and me. And perhaps, we are not discussing IK's life in this thread, are we?

This has nothing to do with halal or haram or anything. PMLN has made constantly been pushing Islamism and using Islamism as a tool to suppress opponents whenever they’ve come to power.

Look how they targeted Atif Mian and called him all sorts of names - I felt so sorry for him. He came to Pakistan, a country hostile to Ahmedis, and wanted to help the country and PMLN went on a tirade.

They use Islam whenever it suits their political needs only.

I hope one day someone targets their jalsa. I would laugh at all the dead patwaris.

It isn't about Pakistanis, it's about Islam. Y
Hmm. Sounds fair enough...
You're permissible to eat non-halal meat in a life-death situation, not just because you are living in a non-muslim country. If you're in non-muslim country then it doesn't exactly translate to "you have no choice". You always have a choice to move to either a muslim country or find ways to get halal meat in non-muslim countries.
...Wow, so I expect Imran khan must be so Pious in copmarision that he has never comitted a sin as minor as eating KFC!
As for sex and drugs in life of the man in my PFP, he isn't a saint just like you and me. And perhaps, we are not discussing IK's life in this thread, are we?
...Oh, so multiple counts of Zina and hardcore drugs banned even in the west are ok because "He isn't a saint like you and me" but that same argument doesn't apply to Nawaz eating food whose halal certification is uncertain in a foreign non Muslim land!.
This has nothing to do with halal or haram or anything.
But I was just told this has everything to do with Islam...
PMLN has made constantly been pushing Islamism and using Islamism as a tool to suppress opponents whenever they’ve come to power.
PTI is notorious for doing the same, and the most obvious example is Imran Khan's support of the Taliban not just in Pakistan but also on the world stage, making a mockery of Pakistan and the Pakistanis and their families who have been tortured, humiliated and killed by the Taliban.
They use Islam whenever it suits their political needs only.
So what has Imran Khan done, slept with every snow bunny he could find while sniffing cocaine, racked up a body count higher than stalin, and then when it's time to become a politician he suddenly becomes a Taliban loving Islamist?

Just admit it, you people only like Imran Khan because he's more handsome and populist than the others, not because you support any genuine principles. This is the braindead state of democracy in Pakistan.

You always have a choice to move to either a muslim country or find ways to get halal meat in non-muslim countries.
...or one can eat vegetables.

people really have no knowledge about islam

I always get a hearty chuckle hearing halal and haram from Pakistanis. 90% of their day is filled with haram actions but food…oh now sir, that gotta be halal.

Many Pakistanis here in the US will happily go to strip clubs but beer or bacon, oh no sir that’s haram…
if one is a muslim, one will be concerned about halal and haram. simple.

But seriously do you really think a man who lives in believes in lies and corruption cares about halal and non halal food ?

In the pecking order of things this is very low down the order of things from islamic perspective

Top being disbelief in One God, murder, rape , theft , usury , dishonesty , back biting etc

Isn't then those who vote them also falls in same category? Their u have the answer of why the country is where it is.

1694892208501.png

Isn't then those who vote them also falls in same category? Their u have the answer of why the country is where it is.

Most patwaris aren't even practicing Muslims. They have weird cultural feudal mindset.

They'll literally get drunk every night off bung and then still want to maintain parda. Lmfao.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom