What's new

NATO jets violated Pakistan’s airspace!!!!

This is agonizing!!! I am unable to comprehend the behavior of top brass. Are they so incompetent? Okey we may lose a flight of fighters against US. But atleast try to intercept them, let them know that this is not ***king Afghanistan where they can do freely whatever they want to. i wont blame the political government, they are a bunch of incompetent fools but if the military cant stand against an intruder, we should hire TTP and dump this good for nothing military services

It isn't about fighting with USA or NATO. It is about the willingness by our Military top brass. This is what I have been saying again and again. Other than military options we have also don nothing on the diplomatic ground too. We never tell the world that these bast@rds from USA and NATO are violating our sovereignty. They and especially NATO have no legal justification for their operations and actions outside Afghanistan. Our establishment never tried to raise the issue with even our allies. When we ourselves aren't interested in securing our sovereignty then why anyone else would help us or raise voice for us. I don't care if Ilyas Kashmiri or Abu Yazeed dies in drone attacks. The fact is these attacks are violating Pakistan's sovereignty and they aren't acceptable for any reason. That is why I don't consider this WOT as our own war and consider it just a source of income for guys living in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

No BRO, some of your country fellow are telling in other threads that they are waiting for INDIA carrying some action and to teach us a lesson. They are welcoming these strikes by saying "Don't mix up yourself with US and its allies". They are also boasting of some J-xx, awacs, F-16, khalid blah blah saying you have kept all these for us, but unfortunately........
It is also reminding me of some statements like US will have to face chinese aggressions if it carries any more strike in Pakistan.
BTW we are really enjoying our popcorns too :pop:

Done with your verbal diarrhea??? Now just move on...

Mind you, the inaction of the Pakistani armed forces is more economical driven than military. While I am not saying that it'd be a fair fight if Pak was to go to war with the the US but Uncle Sam is way outa it's comfort zone in this region and won't have it easy if a confrontation was to take place. The US clearly understand our economic situation (probably better than us) and is taking full advantage of the fact that Pakistan is no position to handle a prolonged major military conflict.

Mind you, the inaction of the Pakistani armed forces is more economical driven than military. While I am not saying that it'd be a fair fight if Pak was to go to war with the the US but Uncle Sam is way outa it's comfort zone in this region and won't have it easy if a confrontation was to take place. The US clearly understand our economic situation (probably better than us) and is taking full advantage of the fact that Pakistan is no position to handle a prolonged major military conflict.

u also dont have military choices against them.....there 7th fleet is enough to take on ur whole navy and airforce....plz dont question nukes etc..they have better delivery systems...

Areesh you raise good point but the real question or the matter is not that NATO and US forces have and are violating Pakistan's sovereignty but why hasn't the government of Pakistan taken any real action besides the public display that they have been putting up. The point is that Pakistan's failure to take any real action clearly means that the authorities clearly have no real issue with their border being violated. They already have secret agreements which allow such events to take place in Pakistan's borders.

Next time it could be a nuclear site that's hit.

Then what?

Thank you so-called defenders of the nations for sleeping once again!

After recent militant attacks from Afghanistan,Pakistan should attack NATO and say oh we were attacking Afghan militants that attack us.

u also dont have military choices against them.....there 7th fleet is enough to take on ur whole navy and airforce....plz dont question nukes etc..they have better delivery systems...

If only military operations were this simple, the US would not be facing what it is in Iraq and Afghanistan, and won't be negotiating with the Taliban. A whole bunch of other factors come into play as well and I can elaborate on them but your response won't be any different than the one above so I really don't see the point in putting in the effort. Maybe Some other day.

Old news or news doesn't matter news is news and specially when its true ... shame on the Pakistani gov for not allowing PAF to defend our airspace.

Old news or news doesn't matter news is news and specially when its true ... shame on the Pakistani gov for not allowing PAF to defend our airspace.

what do you think that PAF will do ? Shoot down Nato planes ? The Nato can finish off the PAF within days if they want. Dont blame the government, its your military that allows all this just for monetary gains. Pakistan is not a country with an Army with an Army with a country.

It isn't about fighting with USA or NATO. It is about the willingness by our Military top brass. This is what I have been saying again and again. Other than military options we have also don nothing on the diplomatic ground too. We never tell the world that these bast@rds from USA and NATO are violating our sovereignty. They and especially NATO have no legal justification for their operations and actions outside Afghanistan. Our establishment never tried to raise the issue with even our allies. When we ourselves aren't interested in securing our sovereignty then why anyone else would help us or raise voice for us. I don't care if Ilyas Kashmiri or Abu Yazeed dies in drone attacks. The fact is these attacks are violating Pakistan's sovereignty and they aren't acceptable for any reason. That is why I don't consider this WOT as our own war and consider it just a source of income for guys living in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

Done with your verbal diarrhea??? Now just move on...

Not capable of raise your voice, having pain in Coccydynia talking of verbal diarrhea! What sort of diarrhea you are suffering from?

Get lost!

Being curious, Wanna ask you a question! Why PA does not opt for another martial law as civil govt is not capable enough? We have seen many a times before it has been done in past whenever in need...

i am trying get another perspective of NATO bombing and violation of air space...

1- Whatever is the public opinion, but it seems both GOV and Army has informal support for NATO bombing. This support may be a forceful one but fact remains is it has been provided. Now the big question is that is US is promising that it will facilitate Pakistan to rise against India in case it participate in AFGAN war? And i believe Pakistan public and Army has desire to get upper hand in both political and military level against India. So does US commit to Pak that it will help economically and financially in case US wins the war in Afgan?

2- Pakistan has China as all weather ally who always supports Pakistan Militarily and Financially in all circumstances..Then why not Pakistan Army who is a major stakeholder in this WOT declares to stop cooperation with USA with a tactical support from China...And i bet China will also agree with it.

3- Even if there is a rumour that India may take advantage in case Pakistan refuse(I heard this argument from couple of Mussaraf supported on the web) to cooperate, still then India considers itself as a major outside player in this entire Game. But in reality this is not the case. India always need a back up to support itself in Afganistan either from US,Russia or Pakistan itself to stake any role in Afganistan...This is the reality...India can not support or get involved militarily because our pseudo secular Congress will loose its Muslim vote bank and which is very precious to C@Ngres Party...Hence this argument is also again favors Pakistan more than any one.

4- Now even Iran will support Pakistan in case they stop its airspace to be bombed by Nato..So politically Iran may support Pak in international foroum.
5- And who knows If Pakistan try to present a viable case against world community about NATO agression and killing of innocent people, then Some of the pseudo secular major political parties of India may force the Indian Gov to support the move of Pakistan to get the minority vote...And it may be a surprising case but Indian may stand in a queue along with Pakistan against US in international foroum...

Now analyzing all these scenarios, Pakistan is supposed to be the only winner in case Army and GOP stop Nato bombing in its territory...
So the million dollar question is what is that very very specfic reason for which Pak Army and GOP are not doing anything...

Note:...My post is not to turn this one into India - Pak thread rather analyzing the reason and benefit what Pakistan is thinking to get from US in case of continuance of NATO Bombing in Pakistan apart from few billion dollars...There is not a iota of doubt that few billion dollar in 10 year can not buy the consent of Pak Army and GOP to allow this aggression to get continued in its territory..

India needs the commodities from Afghanistan but there is one problem. These commodities have to be transported through Pakistan. Same reason China will have an easier game. And that is also the the reason behind Irac, Afghanistan and some other brutal invasions. Political motivated but mostly colored positively with propaganda. Unfortunately the poor suffer and there is never a drop respect for the victims. Mankind needs rules but probably only for windowdressing.

idk what are indians happy about, ur just lucky that u did not participate WoT, or NATO would have done same to u.

Do you really believe most Pakistani's think that we are there allies?:usflag::usflag:

allies? allies of our government, not civilians, NATO killed 35000 Pakistanis, but nothing happens to p1gs politicians backed by ur government .

n dude, if u think we hate Americans then ur wrong, i don't like usa policies and their hypocrite government. it does not mean that i have a problem with American civilians.

PESHAWAR: US-led Nato jetfighters on Friday violated Pakistan’s airspace and carried out air attacks in Ziarat and Khwezai areas of the militancy-torn Mohmand Agency. Sources in the paramilitary Frontier Corps (FC) told The News that two Nato jetfighters intruded Pakistani airspace thrice and fired missiles at different places in the mountainous area.

Nato planes carry out three strikes in Mohmand

Is there an oficial release on this, i just find it bizare that Nato planes spent hours cruising the border areas bombing multiple targets while people twidled their fingers?

Ok the first strike near the FC base give them the benefit of the doubt and that was Nato although aircraft recognition isnt most people strong point. The later aircraft seen at distance how would they know a Nato f-16 from a Pakistan one?
Doesnt it seem more likley the Nato planes strayed across the border and Pakistan scrambled in response rather than crusing about for hours?

To reduce worry and mis-identification in future please refer to the included chart.

wumcy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom