What's new

NATO jets violated Pakistan’s airspace!!!!

by the way if we send our jets to kill some terrorists n fata n the nato sends drones or jets to do the same job.i think it is not a bad deal.it saves us lot of fuel,bombs n fatigue.

Though Pakistan has publicly denounced these violations but at the same time they have given their consent for such strikes to continue and they will, as the government is being compensated quite well by the Americans whether that money ever see's the public is a whole another topic.

by the way if we send our jets to kill some terrorists n fata n the nato sends drones or jets to do the same job.i think it is not a bad deal.it saves us lot of fuel,bombs n fatigue.

I agree, pakistan should thank USA. You have no other choice.

Though Pakistan has publicly denounced these violations but at the same time they have given their consent for such strikes to continue and they will, as the government is being compensated quite well by the Americans whether that money ever see's the public is a whole another topic.

exactly.u r very right.the biggest question is that all that aid which we receive from USA where it is going?if our govt would have honestly spent that aid on the prosperity of the people then situation would have been very different but all that aid is there in the swiss banks of our politicians

exactly.u r very right.the biggest question is that all that aid which we receive from USA where it is going?if our govt would have honestly spent that aid on the prosperity of the people then situation would have been very different but all that aid is there in the swiss banks of our politicians

Most of it is going to your army.

Do you really believe most Pakistani's think that we are there allies?:usflag::usflag:

No i hardly found any pakistani calling america ally. But americans have officially declared pakistan its prime strategic ally and they are the one bombing pakistan.

Anyways I guess americans are making pakistan happy by giving compensation Money and by saving thr fuel. As some of members mentioned above.

Americans have plenty of it. They can't waste all money alone.

In Pakistan currently if there is hope for any honest government to be established it is through Imran Khan, though he might not be a very experienced politician but he has the intention to do some thing for the nation and not for his own bank accounts like almost all the other politicians.

In Pakistan currently if there is hope for any honest government to be established it is through Imran Khan, though he might not be a very experienced politician but he has the intention to do some thing for the nation and not for his own bank accounts like almost all the other politicians.

first of all one man can't make a difference.u need to have a team of good men which is almost not possible here.regarding imran khan he is "khan" so u should understand his intel level.he was the only idiot who fully opposed swat opertaion probably the only one in the whole country.the second prb with that gentleman is that he thinks himself as the only sensible person in the whole country.he doesn't like anybody to argue him on any topic whether it is cricket or politics.in simple words he may be honest but a "crack piece"

Well he would make a great democratic dictator kind of what Pakistan needs some one who has some what plan and implements without further ado, and i agree he will need to assemble a good team, and yes there are good and honest intel people in Pakistan you just need to find them and give them an opportunity.

no surprise is a surprise, every pakistani knows, if nato/USA does some fake nuke troubles thenthose days are also not far behind...., pkistani authorities are sold out in all manners

Back
Top Bottom