What's new

NATO Chief Says Weakening Russia Will Help US Focus on Challenging China

I bet you can't ignore him.

You guys are already bought together by fate and destiny.

Russia people is unmotivated.

There's no hope for Russia.
Indonesia isn't doing much. Just kowtowing to whites who spit on them.

i am telling the truth about china, you're troll not me
how can you know the truth about China, a foreign country, when you dont even know the truth about US your home country?

My elder brother is working on IBM and earning same per hrs as their white counterparts
So your older brother's work pay is reflective of the work pay of minorities in US? that's far fetched bro.

😄 but I'm not black man I'm fair in color
You know "fair in color" isnt white right? I'm fair in color too, and i dont get white treatment in US, so please wake up to reality.

Russia isn't going to get weak anytime soon. When Putin said Russia is sanctions proof, he was right. The country is self sufficient in energy and food requirements. Its under water capabilities (submarine force) will remain a challenge for US. The Borie and Yasen class submarines are enough to deter US.

The billions of dollar equipment that went to Ukraine gets drained at a much higher pace. Now debate has erupted in many countries that they cannot continue supplying arms any further. Without a constant supply Ukraine won't be able to do much. Russia has made it clear that it can start a war at door step of NATO. NATO can't escalate matters with Russia and will never attack it, eventually EU countries will have to talk to Russia for end of war at Russian terms even if US don't like it.

weakening Russia ?

are these boy lovers and homosexuals in NATO just plain stupid or simply retarded ?

they do realise that 63 of the Worlds most powerful nations are on one side and Russia is on its own fighting this war with sheer grit and determination and still winning

the Russian factories which were bankrupt before the war have been taken over by the Ministry of Defence and are running 24/7 365

Russian Military Industrial Complex is outproducing and outbuilding rest of Europe combined

US tried to match Russia and in the process realised it will take years to catch current Russian war production and by that time Russia will be way ahead

who exactly throughout history has actually beaten Russia ? French and Germans have a very short memory

Russia is showing the US who is boss and there' nothing US or the West can do about it

Russia isn't going to get weak anytime soon. When Putin said Russia is sanctions proof, he was right. The country is self sufficient in energy and food requirements. Its under water capabilities (submarine force) will remain a challenge for US. The Borie and Yasen class submarines are enough to deter US.

The billions of dollar equipment that went to Ukraine gets drained at a much higher pace. Now debate has erupted in many countries that they cannot continue supplying arms any further. Without a constant supply Ukraine won't be able to do much. Russia has made it clear that it can start a war at door step of NATO. NATO can't escalate matters with Russia and will never attack it, eventually EU countries will have to talk to Russia for end of war at Russian terms even if US don't like it.
True, Russia is energy and food self reliant, as for manufacturing goods, I don't see what the west can provide to Russia which China can't.

But research shows that minorities in US make less money per hr or per year than their fellow white counterparts at jobs so what fukn equal rights do you have as a Pakistani vs the white person in US? Or are you one of those minorities that think that your education or wealth bought you equal rights? LMAO. I know you wont agree with me, i expect that, because you are blind, so i wont try to convince you further.
txdnyihsukla1.jpg

He's likely an Anglosaxon posting from an embassy or some other expat area. Let Pakistan be destroyed. The Iranians and Afghans can come from the North at the same time India attacks from the South. Then share the results.
661l7p.png

Will Nato only help the US if involved on Taiwan only do it in the north? Above the Tropic of Cancer where Article 5 applies?

1699401540247.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom