What's new

NATO jets violated Pakistan’s airspace!!!!

I don't really believe that a NATO war on Pakistan will automatically result in Indian and Chinese involvement. The possibility of WW3 resulting from NATO war against Pakistan is as remote as the possibility of WW3 from NATO's Afghan and Iraqi incursions. The fact is that Pakistan holds no strategic depth to warrant a world war over its invasion. If it did, the chances were more likely for a world war to have occured in 1971. The fact that it did not, is your answer

How can you seriously compare Pakistan with Iraq and Afghanistan nd similarly 1971 with 2011 when the strongest coalition in mankind history is banging our western door everyday ???

Why the big fuss?Predators come into Pakistani airspace on a daily basis.
Big fuss? Aren't you aware that the PA and the Pakistani government have a covert understanding with the Yanks on employing drones in the AFPAK region? Kayani himself admitted so! But Pakistan has no covert or overt understanding with NATO to operate any drones or aircraft inside Pakistan's borders. Period!

So, any act on the part of NATO to bomb areas within Pakistan's border can be construed as a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty. And the powers that be are doing nothing about it! And that sucks!

As for the bold part, engaging in a war with NATO is not a possibility. [\quote]

Libya did not engage in the war. War was forced upon them. Just like it will be on Syria nd Yemen very soon.

Dear friend, bad news, India is not Lybia/Syria or Yemen.

How can you seriously compare Pakistan with Iraq and Afghanistan nd similarly 1971 with 2011 when the strongest coalition in mankind history is banging our western door everyday ???

And who do you think banged down the doors of Iraq and Afghanistan??? The big bad wolf from the little Red Riding Hood story ??? Read my post before commenting on it please

Well, Libya, Syria and Yemen do not have the firepower India,Pakistan and China have. With the F-16 arsenal, I still can't believe there was no confrontation with the NATO jets at all.
ANd India would've been more concerned about NATO if your general didn't keep repeating rhetoric about targets in India being identified. Some one needs to tell him to point in the right direction.

Pakistan don't stand much chance against USA & Nato coalition but at the same time Pakistan is no iraq or Afghanistan ... That is why if USA & Nato decides to extend open war into Pakistani borders, they will be prepared enough to make sure we are engaged on our eastern border as well nd why would India miss such a chance. You must not forget that India will remain the eternal enemy no matter what so you shouldn't be surprised to hear such statements. Honestly, we normal people don't really give a sh!t of what our leaders have to say these days.

Well 1971 was the closest the world came to world war 3. India and Pakistan were at war on both fronts. Chinese were waiting to open a third front on India as soon as mountain passes thawed out. Russia posted batallions on China's North as a deterrent. USA,then Pakistan's ally and wary of the Indo-Soviet alliance sent USS Enterprise in the Bay of Bengal to engage INS Vikrant. Russia sent a nuclear submarine to tail the USS enterprise. Imagine the situation if the war hadn't ended before the Enterprise reached it's target.
Today's situation although really bad for Pakistani civilians is far more contained than 1971.

Pakistan don't stand much chance against USA & Nato coalition but at the same time Pakistan is no iraq or Afghanistan ... That is why if USA & Nato decides to extend open war into Pakistani borders, they will be prepared enough to make sure we are engaged on our eastern border as well nd why would India miss such a chance. You must not forget that India will remain the eternal enemy no matter what so you shouldn't be surprised to hear such statements. Honestly, we normal people don't really give a sh!t of what our leaders have to say these days.

Thats why Pakistan might be getting submarines from China, so that you can nuke NATO force I am guessing, as well as for protecting the coast.

And who do you think banged down the doors of Iraq and Afghanistan??? The big bad wolf from the little Red Riding Hood story ??? Read my post before commenting on it please

I did read your post but perhaps you need to look beyond India & Pakistan to understand the big picture. There is no comparison between situation in 1971 nd now ....

Be honest. Wouldn't you have enjoyed it if the same had happened to India? [\quote]

Yes but i will be very worried at the same time for the same reason as stated in my previous post.

As for the bold part, engaging in a war with NATO is not a possibility. [\quote]

Libya did not engage in the war. War was forced upon them. Just like it will be on Syria nd Yemen very soon.

So by your same logic, has attack on Libya lead to WWIII ? Pakistan is no Libya, no comparison. But next time a NATO jet enters Pakistan airspace, force them to land by sending F-16. Let them know that they are p!ss!ng you off.

Otherwise, as i stated "ab tak maara to maara, abki maara to chhodunga nahi" kind of rhetoric will never work.

Well 1971 was the closest the world came to world war 3. India and Pakistan were at war on both fronts. Chinese were waiting to open a third front on India as soon as mountain passes thawed out. Russia posted batallions on China's North as a deterrent. USA,then Pakistan's ally and wary of the Indo-Soviet alliance sent USS Enterprise in the Bay of Bengal to engage INS Vikrant. Russia sent a nuclear submarine to tail the USS enterprise. Imagine the situation if the war hadn't ended before the Enterprise reached it's target.
Today's situation although really bad for Pakistani civilians is far more contained than 1971.

Most of scenarios you pointed here arose once the war broke out. Similarly, imagine what might happen now. World is far more interconnected now nd just look at the number of active conflicts around the world. World to me seems like a ticking bomb.

Be honest. Wouldn't you have enjoyed it if the same had happened to India? [\quote]

Yes but i will be very worried at the same time for the same reason as stated in my previous post.

So by your same logic, has attack on Libya lead to WWIII ? Pakistan is no Libya, no comparison. But next time a NATO jet enters Pakistan airspace, force them to land by sending F-16. Let them know that they are p!ss!ng you off.

Otherwise, as i stated "ab tak maara to maara, abki maara to chhodunga nahi" kind of rhetoric will never work.

Why are you people being so narrow minded? How can someone in their right mind compare Pakistan with Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria etc etc etc .... That is what im pointing out that USA & Nato can't pick on Pakistan like those countries and expect resulting conflict to be contained within Pakistani borders ...

Most of scenarios you pointed here arose once the war broke out. Similarly, imagine what might happen now. World is far more interconnected now nd just look at the number of active conflicts around the world. World to me seems like a ticking bomb.

Yeah...you maybe right. The timer's definitely in Pakistan. Nothing against Pakistani people but India's biggest worry and NATO's biggest excuse (after Laden) to attack Pakistan would be to secure the nuclear assets against terrorists. Don't know about a World war situation, but Pakistan seems to have more than it's share of enemies right now. China as an ally is not as reassuring as it may sound.

Back
Top Bottom