What's new

NATO jets violated Pakistan’s airspace!!!!

Yeah...you maybe right. The timer's definitely in Pakistan. Nothing against Pakistani people but India's biggest worry and NATO's biggest excuse (after Laden) to attack Pakistan would be to secure the nuclear assets against terrorists. Don't know about a World war situation, but Pakistan seems to have more than it's share of enemies right now. China as an ally is not as reassuring as it may sound.

To me, China and Pakistan are buying time while USA & Nato are desperately short of time ... How many more bailouts and how long can they keep on printing money??? .... USA nd most of European countries are practically bankrupt ... Ruling elites need a global conflict to implement new system, new currency new world order ...

To me, China and Pakistan are buying time while USA & Nato are desperately short of time ... How many more bailouts and how long can they keep on printing money??? .... USA nd most of European countries are practically bankrupt ... Ruling elites need a global conflict to implement new system, new currency new world order ...

Hope you understand the economics better.
1) If US goes down it will not be able to pay back China its loan. So China will go down, hence nothing to feel happy about US going down.
2) US has more oil then rest of the world, means if Saudis can become rich by selling oil, US can at-least payback their loan.
3) The people of United States has trillions of dollar in personal wealth, it will takes years before that disappears.

So in short, stop wet dreaming about US going anywhere, they are not fools that after having debt of 14 trillion still they are spending so much on war and aid. They know there are things they can fall back on.

Is everyone serious here.???

Just because of some drone attacks in Pakistan, you guys are talking about the world war3???.
lol

The nukes can reach American bases. We need to try our "leaders" for treason. And hang them if they are guilty.

then us will turn it to full scale war, that u cant handle it. bombs fall on u like rain drops.

I guess its time to scramble the MKIs guys. As much as i hate Pakistaan, but i cant stand NATO FORCES killing civilians in Pakistaan. Its utter disgress. May be we both India & China combined can land some help to pakistaanis.:sniper:

Why are you bringing China into this for?

China isn't buying time. It doesn't need to. It holds $1.16 trillion of US treasury. You realize the impact on the global market if China decides to dump even half of these bonds? Infact China is now picking Euro bonds.
China does not need a military confrontation with NATO. It could just dump these bonds and send all the western economies to a toss if it wanted. But it's not. It's more focused on it's economy. It's not going to risk this position over Pakistan.
Pray that China is not the only backup your leaders have.

China isn't buying time. It doesn't need to. It holds $1.16 trillion of US treasury. You realize the impact on the global market if China decides to dump even half of these bonds? Infact China is now picking Euro bonds.
China does not need a military confrontation with NATO. It could just dump these bonds and send all the western economies to a toss if it wanted. But it's not. It's more focused on it's economy. It's not going to risk this position over Pakistan.
Pray that China is not the only backup your leaders have.

Well China did promise a attack on Pakistan is a attack on China, but China hasnt backed up the words so far.

two Nato jetfighters intruded Pakistani airspace thrice and fired missiles at different places in the mountainous area.
The Nato planes, sources said, flew for two hours over various villages in Mohmand tribal region near the border with Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province.

Is this result of Pakistani protest over different time about violating its airspace ? The bloody leadership of Pakistan have bring this country is such a position.:angry:

its better to die at once then dieing a little everyday.we should send all our armed forces to their houses as they proved again and again that they cant protect our country.we should divide pakistan and punjab can keep the nukes we dont want anything from pakistan we pushtuns faught in every scenerio from 1947 in kashmir in 1965 in 1971 in soviet war against soviets to protect pakistan but now pakistan turn to protect us from US attacks meaning pakistan is a disable state.and about fighting USAF if we can defeat red army then wats usaf?mosiquitos in sky.please think about us pushtoons before its too late.we are the victims of US chemical weapons

pakistan dont even know what they are cooking in their backyard?they are cooking another bangladesh but this time in north

Back
Top Bottom