What's new

NATO is weak. NATO will back off if Russia attacks Lithuania or other small NATO countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

hualushui

Reaction score
Country
China
How would things go if Russia attacked Lithuania?
1) Assemble 500k troops and attack Russia.
2) Russia uses tactical nuclear weapons to destroy 10k NATO troops.
What will NATO do it? 4 options.
a. Use of nuclear weapons on the Russian mainland.
b. Use of nuclear weapons against Russian troops in Lithuania. Russia fought back with nuclear weapons. In any case, the NATO army will be completely destroyed
c. The two sides cease fire. Russia remains likely to use tactical nuclear weapons.
d. NATO forces retreat.

I bet NATO can only choose d

Putin has seen the weakness of NATO, and he has no scruples.

I dont like this Script.

b. Use of nuclear weapons against Russian troops in Lithuania. Russia fought back with nuclear weapons. In any case, the NATO army will be completely destroyed
c. The two sides cease fire. Russia remains likely to use tactical nuclear weapons.
d. NATO forces retreat.

Only an ignorant Chinese member would think Europeans and Russians would casually trade nuclear weapons on the battlefield.

It would be like Yugoslavia with an air war and sure some dummies in a foreign embassy will stay because they also will think the only option is plan "d" and that nothing will happen to them...oooops.

Last edited:
d. NATO forces retreat.

With Biden in power...yes its possible that Russia can succeed.

So, Biden and the top US military think that Russia will not use nuclear weapons?
Congratulations to Putin

Yes because they don't want nuclear fallout drifting into Western Russian territory. Eastern area near China is fine

1600px-Russia%27s_population_density_by_region.jpg

Russian population density

Last edited:
d. NATO forces retreat.

llthuania ain't worth dying for...andb that mindset is what will result in nato falling apart. they have already proven that they will only fight those who are weak and haven't done anything against them. once nato also proves that also won't stand with their weak members, they'll spell their doom.

Yes
Only an ignorant Asian would think Europeans and Russians would trade nuclear weapons on the battlefield.

It would be like Yugoslavia with an air war and sure some dummies in a foreign embassy will stay because they also will think the only option is plan "d" and that nothing will happen to them...oooops.
Another typical supremacist mindset post who think only Asians Countries are lab rats for battlefied nuclear test and yes they were the only one who ever had to face it in the history.

China is more than happy to fund the cost of war on Lithuania, 100% and then some!!
I agree.

Yes

Another typical supremacist mindset post who think only Asians Countries are lab rats for battlefied nuclear test and yes they were the only one who ever had to face it in the history.
He is Indian btw.

Ohh a
I agree.

He is Indian btw.
Ooh bu** licking Western in Indian packing. I got it

Well the message of the conflict is loud and clear: all the guarantees, promises and pledges are dud when push comes to shove. Indain have tasted it in Galwan and Ukaranians in Kyiv

Last edited:
d. NATO forces retreat.

Russia does not have 500,000 troops.

USA will use nukes to deter Russia to repulse any nuclear attack on Lithuania. The entire NATO would rally behind USA

China is more than happy to fund the cost of war on Lithuania, 100% and then some!!
says some no name keyboard warrior

Xi would shit in his pants if nukes get used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom