What's new

NATO is weak. NATO will back off if Russia attacks Lithuania or other small NATO countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes the Chinese trolls have invaded this thread just to call us names.

Now go back to your cowpie and urine threads like a good little 8 year boy please.

714UVJ1IygL._AC_SY550_.jpg

Because they are teenagers who have no sense of reality.
Ehhh that's what you guys do right?

How do people casually throw word nuke without understanding the consequences.

Putin maybe many things but he isn't that dumb to attack a NATO country.
What's the difference?
What price will Russia pay if it takes over Lithuania?
Nothing

What's the difference?
Nothing
Unlike Ukraine, Lithhania is NATO member state that essentially means that they have a military pact with other NATO states.

NATO will get involved militarily against Russia

Germany cutting itself of. Gas prices already skyrocket up to +100% since December. Sanction gas imports from Russia will bring additional +200% to the gas prices in germany for normal people. German Govs are idiots and hate their own people.
You are welcome Putin can increase gas price by 1,000 pct. The more the better. People here will switch faster to electric cars. The west has the technology, the money, the capacity. Seriously what’s Putin’s end game? I thought he wanted to sell gas to make money to feed his people. Now he chooses war.

You are welcome Putin can increase gas price by 1,000 pct. The more the better. People here will switch faster to electric cars. The west has the technology, the money, the capacity. Seriously what’s Putin’s end game? I thought he wanted to sell gas to make money to feed his people. Now he chooses war.
A Vietnamese living in Germany argues with true Germans, funny.

I think NATO would be forced to act. Otherwise member states will ask where the line is drawn? Poland? Belgium? Austria?

NATO would fall apart if it didn't attack Russia if Russia invaded a NATO country.

Unlike Ukraine, Lithhania is NATO member state that essentially means that they have a military pact with other NATO states.

NATO will get involved militarily against Russia
Will a military strike be enough to overwhelm the Russian army?
Russia will use tactical nuclear weapons to destroy NATO forces. Therefore, NATO dare not attack the Russian army. This is my judgment.
Why do you think Russia will not fight back with nuclear weapons?

I think NATO would be forced to act. Otherwise member states will ask where the line is drawn? Poland? Belgium? Austria?

NATO would fall apart if it didn't attack Russia if Russia invaded a NATO country.
If NATO fights back, Russia will use nuclear weapons.
What do you think NATO will choose?

Some members are taking their Red Alert gameplay sessions too seriously. Might be drinking Vodka too.
You dare not answer the question directly and keep running away.
Can you guarantee that Russia does not use nuclear weapons? You can't guarantee it, and no one can guarantee it.
But you pretend that Russia won't do it.
The world is safe when you close your eyes, isn't it?

Last edited:
Electric vehicles rely on the electric grid. As long as the Russian cyber forces launch a cyber attack, the entire European grid could collapse.
You really have a great idea. I'm sure Russia will be very scared. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

The US and EU just seize all russian assets worth $1 trillion. Another $1 trillion from Russia will be seized. The blocs forbid all trades in dollars, euros, sterling, yen, and other currencies. Total Blockade of tech exports.
So what are you waiting for? Now the US and EU can confiscate Russian property.
The reality is that the United States and the European Union are afraid to make any drastic reaction to Russia. You pretend you can't see, pretend America is still strong. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
真相是如此残酷.jpg

Why is this ridiculous thread being allowed to continue?

Russia will never dare attack a Nato country as it knows its 2nd rate conventional forces will get obliterated.

Even a US carrier strike group centered around 2 aircraft carriers could beat the whole of the Russian Air force by itself.

"Where was NATO when the Russian bear attacked Georgia Ukraine,NATO is worthless,it will disband,NATO has no balls".

When will people here understand that there are no legal obligations for NATO to act against Russia over countries that aren't members of the alliance. It's a hard fact the 5 yuan/post army doesn't understand and think NATO is impressed or scared by Russia.

Call me the day the Russian soviet era junk army invades the baltic states.
This is an assumption. If you dare not answer the question directly, it means that your subconscious already agrees with my point of view.
There are a lot of things that are not happening in the world, China is not attacking Taiwan, but many people are making their point.
You can say :
Call me the day China is not attacking Taiwan. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Why is this ridiculous thread being allowed to continue?

Russia will never dare attack a Nato country as it knows its 2nd rate conventional forces will get obliterated.

Even a US carrier strike group centered around 2 aircraft carriers could beat the whole of the Russian Air force by itself.
This thread scares you so much?
Russian nuclear weapons can destroy all 12 US aircraft carriers. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

The chance for "green" future/cars were destroyed by the political idiots sitting in the gov since 1998. There was a timeframe from 1995-2001 for switching to hydrogen economy. But the red/green gov (1998-2005) kill the future of independence. The same gov that bombed Serbia based on lies. Then Merkel kills the rest.

You, of course, have access to their military decisions. You are authorised to speak for the Russians.

You should claim credit at least for emperor-sized self-confidence.
Everyone can have an opinion.

Just as you made the decision to fight back for the United States, for emperor-sized self-confidence. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Ukraine is not a member of NATO. Attacking a NATO member is suicidal, and if nukes are involved there is no benefit for either side.
Neither side benefits, so once Russia decides it will use nuclear weapons, NATO will back down.

e-Chinese are salty about NATO due to past humiliation

Last time NATO ran operations in Europe, it did not go well for Chinese

United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade

Event was so humiliating and shocking, took Chinese Govt 11 days to make sense of their embassy being blown

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08BEIJING1145_a.html

Threads like these are manifestation of coping mechanism for past humiliation
Therefore, Americans face the humiliation of Afghanistan and Ukraine again and again, pretending that this is glorious. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
美国逃离大使馆.jpeg

Last edited:
How do people casually throw word nuke without understanding the consequences.

Putin maybe many things but he isn't that dumb to attack a NATO country.
This is an assumption that Russia will use nuclear weapons.
You dare not face the problem and avoid it.

Because they are teenagers who have no sense of reality.

They honestly think we would just casually lob these around.
Russia has not launched nuclear weapons at the United States, but the US government is ready to fight back.
Yes, the US military was prepared for what did not happen.
But, faced with another possible hypothesis, you choose to be an ostrich.
This shows your weakness, and you dare not face it.
The same two things that didn't happen, why do you have two different attitudes? :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom