What's new

Najam Sethi views on current situation

This journalist used to be the flag bearer of anti-army journalism . Has appeared many times on Indian media and used to critique Army's role in Pakistan’s political structure. And now he acts as cheerleader of Army. Hypocrisy?
He also used to be a communist fighter now a cheerleader for western countries.

And back in 90s he used to be anti Nawaz and now he is his personal buddy.

The guy is a chameleon.

When have I not believed what he says? Please tell me. Curious to know...

So just to clarify this for me, you agreed with what was said by him in the heady days of IK's rapid ascent to power?

Is it wrong to look at how close a source is to the person of interest and interpret based on the evidence presented? There are only a few credible neutral journalists left, most are all partisan.

It is good to look at all aspects, yes, but one must be sure to evaluate the entire spectrum of views fairly, not just the ones that support one's own preconceived notions.

Last edited:
Najam Sethi was a Baloch nationalist, if I am not wrong.

Turned into a journalist and Nawaz Sharif had him kidnapped and tortured pretty bad.

He turned neutral and Nawaz gave party ticket to his wife. Also in good books of the establishment as of now.

His daughter is an actress in Pakistani serials and his son Ali Sethi is well known for his composition in Coke Studio. He is the guy who sang the song Pasoori.

Najam Sethi was a Baloch nationalist, if I am not wrong.

Turned into a journalist and Nawaz Sharif had him kidnapped and tortured pretty bad.

He turned neutral and Nawaz gave party ticket to his wife. Also in good books of the establishment as of now.

His daughter is an actress in Pakistani serials and his son Ali Sethi is well known for his composition in Coke Studio. He is the guy who sang the song Pasoori.

In a nutshell, he is a scoundrel, rascal, thug and traitor, of the first order, as are Mir Bajwa & Co, NS & Co., AAZ & Co., Mullah Fuzla & Co., Athar Minallah & Co., and many many others. Pray for this country.

Imran khan didn't really do any such thing to get that... yes he mismanaged economy but his soft power was still strong.. he is a clean and honest man in an arena full of rats... such folks dont go like this in history.. isi/ establishment they all had their hands on the public pulse.. something stupid to ignore

thats your pov.. history and experience says something else.

I keep reading this again and again, posters claiming IK mismanaged the economy. What is your proof backing your claim?

1663001741306.png

So just to clarify this for me, you agreed with what was said by him in the heady days of IK's rapid ascent to power?

That the estab supported him? Yes.

I can disagree with his opinion pieces, and line of thought, but I can't say that this guy does not have the inside scoop of things and his information is mostly correct on matters such as this.

So you just clarify this for me, you just assumed something about my stance and put it out and labelled me something, without having any actual proof of that? And rely on me to provide the proof?

Very disingenuous of you Mr V.

Imran khan didn't really do any such thing to get that... yes he mismanaged economy but his soft power was still strong.. he is a clean and honest man in an arena full of rats... such folks dont go like this in history.. isi/ establishment they all had their hands on the public pulse.. something stupid to ignore

In aqal kay andhon ko yehi baat samajh nhn ati.

No one supports Imran Khan for the love of Imran Khan. That number is a minority. Me included, and my family, we don't support PTI for the love of PTI.

But then who do you support? Sab log PTI ko support is liay kartay hain because they hate PML and PPP for what they have done.

The old generation that supporting PTI, all of them were ex-PPP (Bhutto) supporters. They got disapppointed by the Zardari led PPP and switched to PTI.

Imran Khan ka kisi ko pyar nhn hai, but when in a gang of jackals you get a lion, even an injured one, you take it. He is the least worst option.

Kashif Abbasi it was I think who put it very well, logon ki Imran Khan ki muhabbat nay nhn nikala. Logon nay jab woh tasweer dekhi of Hamza, Maryam, Shhehbaz, Zardari, and Fazlu holding hands, that's what haunted them.

In any case, there was hardly ever any doubt that conspiracy to remove IK was steered by Mir Bajwa.
Nunis have acknowledged a while back they were persuaded to join hands to topple IK. What they don't tell cearly that bajwa promised to provide 20 CREDIBLE lotas along with and mqm and baap.
Sethi is also throwing feelers from ghq behalf. IK interview with Kamran khan is also conciliatory.

I can disagree with his opinion pieces, and line of thought

And yet you choose to propagate only certain opinions and lines of thought from him, but not others? Isn't that a manifestation of the confirmation bias I pointed out? :D

And yet you choose to propagate only certain opinions and lines of thought from him, but not others? Isn't that a manifestation of the confirmation bias I pointed out? :D

But thing is, what he said in the video wasn't an opinion....

But thing is, what he said in the video wasn't an opinion....

It's okay. I am ready to move on from the point made. :D

We have already agreed that the next few months will be very interesting to watch for the impartial observers and a horrible travesty of all things holy for one camp or the other.

It's okay. I am ready to move on from the point made. :D

We have already agreed that the next few months will be very interesting to watch for the impartial observers and a horrible travesty of all things holy for one camp or the other.

Woah what am I seeing here...Mr V backing down from his infinite circular arguments? Did the sun rise from the West today? :P

Agay agay bas dekhte jayen janab hota hai kia...

Agay agay bas dekhte jayen janab hota hai kia...

Absolutely! It will be interesting for sure. May be IK will get a 2/3rds majority, may be he will not. What happens afterwards will be important for Pakistan, no matter which way it goes.

Absolutely! It will be interesting for sure. May be IK will get a 2/3rds majority, may be he will not. What happens afterwards will be important for Pakistan, no matter which way it goes.
Wait what? I thought IK and his bunch of burger followers were just a bubble that was filled by Pasha/Zaheer/Bajwa, and real representatives were PPP, PMLN and JUIF. How can you even speculate a victory for PTI let alone 2/3 ?

Back
Top Bottom